Sumire_warrior Good this is the addon of Toxi I only explain how are the statistics that the warrior carried and the most to get the maximum performance if I change some things there so that with his warrior he has the highest dps

dSuIpaWjejPrruqNIQsLxbruMfvULuKDruKFrvggrCmPAzO4zkX0qORPK02isFtj14quoNsIwhcY9ik0)ikWajkXbHOAHsHEiePMierUicyJqe(iIKAKuvYjLcALqK8sLeMjcQBsvXorQFsuudfr1rHiQwkIupLWujQUQuGTsuQVsusNfrs8wr5UIQ9kmyqhwYIfPhdmzPKlRyZqu(SignkDAu9AeOzRu3gs7MYVHA4uvDCejwosEUktN01LsTDPO(ovLY4HW5reRNQsv7xvh9qEq3dHOb(0qstGGMjKhc51Em9cbdMAXT46ozGJX1XumUoMIje(AOWCqqVecFkRDTBOPdvZJPCSfngcKuBlzWwqVecFnB)HqEThtpzKbtT4wCDNmWX46ykgxhtX8iLGLJmTjbHrUpYq)n7)HCLu9Ei30HQ5XMhIThIIBFdU5HY35EiqP2n14UAnNIPqDpe5BTPhkRSCQTVXTwYqYB2Vm6Rc9ukUL47E4dBGGapuqyK7ZdLvFra6hsQiZn4HiN0e4HiVrzUbYFOCz(HinYj)HKg5KAc8q5(Ia0pKWeq(dLzKajEOWxnejKltpsj7HQ30dLvm1U1drYBpN(q7HN2gzi7rkzpumpSPhsUSj)rkzpulpSjFirz5GhIK9WYVFkCZtRhP8PS21EtYdBFZdf(N9(HKEq2EaQ7Hn0uokVvPCl5HcwCB19qYBJIo7hwwRh24UAncftH(qU9q)n7xMEydnDOAES5H87H(wrYdv8dpLcBjpuXp0W6dzRMNhY1hIThwpef3IJm(qjtpSb38WYA9WkT9npKRHq2ffVs3ZfYdricneKU4Tc6LqiRtrqK3MQUqEOHWxZ2)MBemeSQ6)iKNNVH9TD57jbTau4tMayup1ROqVM83S)M8380uZJPSKq1uB)TkDA1uNPP(6MyKWiXRVYv2jleKlBYdAMq4tbOWYEOoo2UqEq3d5bDpeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pCHirgYcAMq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WU0fgj9GEjeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSlDDxYQbnXq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WU0fgj9GE1q4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)W1lKrmOLgcpqD6dZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tV8h2LUWiPh0RdHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(d7mmRKyqtwi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx6cJKEqVYq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WorPedbHXy)eMJY1q0db54t9Pau4qEq3dHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(dxisKHSGMjeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSlDHrspOxcHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(dxVqgXGMyi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx66UKvdneRyiHCQ5UqEq3dHNwujJo2GsYdZmmBrHMh0mHW70IslvlabFyMHby00sZd6Lq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTuhkUfHowoY08h2jkLyqtmeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1HIBriGsTDYI)DrYqL)qgM1KrCDqVAi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9CO4weQ2A(d7sjtsOHyfdjKE2tDtipO7HWduN(WmddylZMn3sCamAAPUbb)0l)HlejYqwqZecpqD6dZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tV8h2LUWiPhAiKtXncokt0yiKtXncoApAmecD8JeTnGYXwiedP0EmLx7qqo14tbOWH8GUhcpqD6dZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tV8hUqKidzbnti8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx6cJKEOHaPXOPLgngAqZeYd6Ei8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx66UKvdAMq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WU0fgj9GEjeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pC9czedAIHWduN(WmddylZMn3sCdc(Px(dfSfL)XEyJ7Q1e0RgcpqD6dZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tV8h2zywjXGwAi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx6cJKEiqAmAAPrJHGWySFcZr5Ai6HyfdjKE2tDtipO7HWduNEdP0EmW8WmddylZMn3sCamAAPUbb)0l)HuZnQmQfvYOp8H919vDpSlDHrs39W0DXMUl2GMjeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSlDHrspOxcHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ge8tV8h2Lij0qSIHeYPM7c5bDpeEArLm6ydkjpmZWSffAEqZecVtlkTuTae8HzggGrtlnpOxcHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDO4we6y5itDYckU9n4Mhk3dhe8tp3dzNTF3dnCRPAL)WfI9EqtmeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1HIBriGsTDYI)DrYqL)qgM1KrCDqVAi8AFZdZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tphkUfHQTM)qFvONsXTKqdb54t9Pau4qEq3dHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(dxVqgXGMjeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSlDHrsp0qi0Xps02akhBHqmKs7XuETdb5uJpfGchYd6Ei8a1P3qkThdmpmZWa2YSzZTe3dhe8tV8hsn3OYOwujJ(Wh2x3x19W0DXMUl2qdHCkUrWr7rJHg0lH8GUhcpqD6dZmmGTmB2ClXbWOPL6ge8tV8h2LUWiPh0mHWduN(WmddylZMn3sCamAAPUbb)0l)HDPR7swnOxcHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(d7sxyK0dAIHWduN(WmddylZMn3sCamAAPUbb)0l)HRxiJyqVAi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9YFyx6cJKEqlneEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSZWSsIb96q4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WU0fgj9GMSq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WorPedbHXy)eMJY1q0db54t9Pau4qEq3dHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(d7sxyK0dnecD8JeTnGYXwiedP0EmLx7qSIHesp7PUjKh09q4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTu3GGF6L)WU0fgj9qdHCkUrWrzIgdbsJrtlnAmeRyiHCQ5UqEq3dHNwujJo2GsYdZmmBrHMh0mHW70IslvlabFyMHby00sZd6Lq4bQtFyMHbSLzZMBjoagnTuhkUfHowoY08h2jkLyqtmeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1HIBriGsTDYI)DrYqL)qgM1KrCDqVAi8a1PpmZWa2YSzZTehaJMwQBqWp9CO4weQ2A(d7sjtsOHGCQXNcqHd5bDpeEG60hMzyaBz2S5wIdGrtl1ni4NE5pSlDHrspOzcHhOo9HzggWwMnBUL4ay00sDdc(Px(dxisKHSqdHCkUrWr7rJHgAii1cci7H64ylOzKsCDiiGHmmfyqAmQ)sRu(MRKengcFirz5GGEjeiNASkOzcbsAqw1ERbDpeeUoTb(Bv60kemsy6syKSMHHyxspe(qIYYbKVBFb9sie(hqdrsb96EiqEBLftfcrd8PHKMaHgAea

1 Like

It is my first macro that I post here friends I use it in 100ms for me it works well if you see my dps in strimer de lutechi you will see how my dps valanzeados I use 3 that is for raid and mythical if there are any doubts please let me know thank you but that He liked me

Uploading: WoWScrnShot_020721_224008.jpg…

tienes q tener haste en 20%

the talent is 2,1,1,2,2,2,3

i will give it a shot, thanks for contributing man :slight_smile:

1 Like

good as look I am from the guild unity one of the best guild of ragnaros we were the 1 in ragnaros to kill sir in mythical that macro I used it in mythical raid and really ago 5k of dps holding for lvl it also serves and I use it in pvp I only change the talents that I need to do now I am working in tank

Best ARMS macro by far… i tried to find something wrong but it was perfect!
Some times need to use SLAM to avoid Rage cap.
DPS was TOP.
Perfect job!

1 Like

What I am looking for now is to improve more now that I have uploaded my team level, change all the statistics of the character, eye also plays those of your covena that are the bond of souls. Game style and I am very grateful that you liked it, I always modify the macro when I upload from ilvl to my warrior, I will soon post a new macro with the ilvl that I carry

it seems you know the class, it wasn’t just a macro with acceptable dps, as i saw it is tuned well for every situation, also it never fall into loop without end.
For overcap rage don’t worry because it happens of the over haste when stucks the cd’s, i mean warbraker - trinkets etc…
easily spend with slam and everything rolls perfect.
I use Avatar out of the macro, so i enable it when warbraker is on with ravager too, it needs some attention during the fight but it proves dps asswell.

1 Like

It’s the same thing that I do, but I use it when I’m in pull shot avatar and when I act recklessness, shocking shot to take advantage of the CD reloads and I take advantage of the brust today I will be with lutechi on twitch testing new weapon macro with 211 ilvl that I have now

Uploading: WoWScrnShot_021121_232936.jpg…

That is my soul bond that I have a friend so you can try it and you will see the difference in the damage you do

Your macro info panel is the exact same as Toxin’s. Looks like you just took his macro and changed it up a bit if at all.

si lo tome de alli mejorado amigo el de el solo hice 3.1k de dps con 199 de ilvl lo mejor ami estilo de juego y llege a hacer 4,7k dps con mi warrior de prueba mejorado luego rearme a mi warrior main con 200 ilvl pege 6 k en dps en miticas + y raid ahora que tengo mi warrior arma 211 con ese macro mejorado llege a pegar casi 8,1 de dps en mitacas 12 y ahora ni hablar el daño que ago mejore el macro para el beneficio para la comunidad nomas yo tengo mi macro oficiales que uso pero lo re uso ami estilo de juego no robo solo mejore para la comunidad y vean de los cambio que puedo hacer

solo mejoro los macro para sacar al maximo de los rendimientos del juego con tu pj solo busco ayudar bien en ese sentido yo encontre muchos macro que no tenia direcciones digamos solo se fijan en su habilidades y no se fija en los stad que llevan su warrior otra cosa los lazo de alma tambien juega con tus stads y cada item que le pone de mayor ilvl de lo que llevas no va hacer un dps mejorado para el macro juge toda mi vida con el warrior es como mi hijo yo solo ayudo a la comunidad de los macros para el buen manejo de sus personajes cada punto de stadisticas son primordiales para el warrior arma mas el arma si tienes una arma de nivel alto ponla mejoraras mas pero cambia muchas cosas alli esto es para la comunidad se que buscan un macro op alli lo tiene de buen nivel y espeor que los disfruten ;D yo seguire con los macros para mejorar ahora estoy en furia y tengo 2 que aprueban con fantasticos dps casi 6,4k dps con la legendaria biss y sin legendaria llego a 5 sostenidos en mitica buenos es todo y gracias amigo esto es para q no lo tomen a mal solo es para que vean que se puede mejorar mucho mas 1 simple macro

lol, @least give credit to the persons macro you edited. Instead of passing it off as your own. I don’t mind someone editing the macro as it needs to be done over time as stats change.

@sumire

1 Like

hola toxi ya explique del macro papa no lo robe solo mejore y le mostre las stadisticas que se debe jugar con tu macro si tienes warrior el macro tiene q tener un 20% de haste y las stadistica que llevo para sacarle al maximo rendimiento al macro no robo yo solo lo rearmo para que lo usen bien papa ya explique se cuando me cree una copia all tullo para hacer pruebas de todas las stadisticas del macro me olvide de poner el tullo arriba en la wed pero le di exportar y le mande con mi numbre pero fue sin queres esto no pasara que en el gs tengo sumire arma macro toxxis prueba tengo como 6 macros de prueba tullo yo no robo yo lo mejore y mandare foto de las mestadisticas que se usaran en el macro papa fue un error mio no ag esto yo no es lo mio yo lo busco lo mejor para los chicos de esta wed y veras muchos macro tullo modificados a tu nombre papa que lo editare y posteare para el mejro rendimientos del warrior arma

hola bunas como estas todo aqui hubo un error no vi bien el titulo del macro cuando lo exporte estaba mal pueso el tutulo el macro es de toxi lo que hice yo es mejorar y mostrar las stadisticas y ms bien para sacarle el maximo rendiemtos amigos no quiero q piensen mal ;D yo solo ayudo para que macros y ustedes los disfruten al macro para queque ustede sque hacen raid y miticas esten en top siempre y la guild los tengan en cuenta siempre como un buen warrior arma yo solo pongos staditicas como son y ms dell macro para el maximo rendimiento atentamente sumire warrior arma ragnaros

Hello, how are you? Everything here was an error, I did not see the title of the macro when I exported it, it was wrong, so the tutorial, the macro is toxic, what I did is improve and show the statistics and rather to get the most out of it, friends, I don’t want That they think badly; D I only help so that macros and you enjoy them to the macro so that you who do raid and mythical are always on top and the guild always take them into account as a good warrior weapon I just put statistics as they are and more dell macro for maximum performance sincerely sumire warrior weapon ragnaros

1 Like