Sumire_warrior Good this is the addon of Toxi I only explain how are the statistics that the warrior carried and the most to get the maximum performance if I change some things there so that with his warrior he has the highest dps

Buenos días @sumire

Como buen castellano - parlante que soy, te voy a explicar tres cosas, para el buen comporamiento y funcionamiento del foro.

Lo primero, los posts deberian de ser TODOS en idioma ingles - castellano ( es decir cualquier post que crees y / o edites siempre que lleven los dos idiomas y a ser posible bien traducidos, no queremos palabras entremezcladas entre ambos )

Lo segundo, antes de postear una macro modificada de otro usuario SIEMPRE pidele permiso antes o su beneplacito ( por ej. @Toxin )

Lo tercero, deberia de quotear a todos los mencionados en este post por tu parte y pedir disculpas por las molestias.

Gracias, nos vemos !

ENGLISH TRANSLATED

Good morning @sumire

As a good Castilian - speaking that I am, I am going to explain three things to you, for the proper behavior and functioning of the forum.

First of all, the posts should be ALL in English - Spanish (that is, any post that you create and / or edit as long as they have both languages ​​and if possible well translated, we do not want words intermingled between both)

The second, before posting a modified macro from another user, ALWAYS ask for their permission or approval (eg @Toxin)

The third thing, I should quote everyone mentioned in this post on your part and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks, see you !