Survival 4 button system

Hello and thanks for looking. I’ve used a few of the Survival macro’s here but failed to find exactly what I was looking for. After a fair bit of time testing and rewriting I have settled on the following 4 macros based upon the theory found at Icy veins. I realize this isn’t a 1 button solution however you are only ever pressing one button at a time without having to worry about weaving anything else in. I have these macros assigned to 1234 respectively on my bar and just spam the appropriate one.

Per usual these macros require a macro extending addon. Adjust reset times according to your latency. Required talents include Glaive Toss and A Murder of Crows.

Single target DPS

#showtooltip Explosive Shot 
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0s
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Dire Beast 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Black Arrow  
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot   
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot 
/castsequence reset=combat Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot 
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

2-3 Enemies - Only difference is that the icon displays Glaive Toss and instead of Arcane Shot it uses Multi-Shot as a focus dump to keep Serpent sting on multiple targets.

#showtooltip Glaive Toss 
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Dire Beast 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Black Arrow  
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot   
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot 
/castsequence reset=combat Cobra Shot,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot 

4 or more enemies - Normal rotation abandoned in favor of maximizing AoE damage.

#showtooltip Multi-Shot 
/use [@Focus,exists]Misdirection
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Multi-Shot 
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Glaive Toss 
/castsequence reset=combat Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot 

CDs - I press this macro when we are getting ready to pull and it will do nothing until you enter combat. You can drop this functionality if you wish simply by deleting the “[combat]” from each line. Another thought I had was to add serpent sting as the firs thing cast however that practicality is lost when used in combat.

#showtooltip Stampede
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 Stampede
/use [combat] 10
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Just wondering how you got the priority to go past 4?
I change the reset delay trying to get enough time in for the macro to make it to the shots later in the sequence with little luck.

how about some info michael? ilvl? do you have any bonuses from sets or gear? legendary cape? meta gem from wrathion? burst and single tar dps? talents and glyphs? pets used while metering dps? i’m at 550 with full tier set. i mean 4 out of 5 but this gives me all the buffs. i have the cape and the meta gem. i guess there doesn’t seem to be a way to crack 200k+ single tar with a macro. i should be doing 250k or 200k at the very least. at least that’s what others and simulate thingy says. i see little to no difference in dps from bm… i guess. what about you? your macro does seem promising though. i will try it out for some lfrs and maybe a flex i get into one. what do you think about all this? everyone? michael?