Survival Hunter Mythic+ and Raid 9.2.7, all Covenants supported

Yes, I wrote it differently. If you want I can send you a PM and we can work on the macro together to optimize it?

2 Likes

ewww i wanna test it :smiley:

2 Likes

you can also take lucifer’s macro and replace raptor strike with carve. it works just as good as mine

I just edited the main post. There is now a second macro for AOE. You don’t need to create an icon for it, as it gets used in the main sequence, when holding Shift.

@Daniel
Sure, maybe we can come up with something cool.

this will work for raids apart from changing arrow to wild spirits?

@robadabobada
Yes it will. But remember it’s optimized with 2-Set bonus in mind.

i have 4 set will that make a diffrence

I got 4set I use verry little Wildfire Bomb on single target, still decent dps tho so It´s a nice macro, I would put in auto kill shot atleast mine did not do it.

I need to “SHIFT” sometimes to trigger Wildfire Bombs on single target.

No, it won’t make a difference.

Kill Shot isn’t really something you want to press, when not playing Venthyr and/or having around 30% Crit. Other abilities, like Raptor Strike, Kill Command or of course Bombs do more damage.

I will look into further optimizing the use of Bombs.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for your sharing,M + import my GSE, drag the icon to my skill bar, press the icon, there is no response, but AOE can be used

Hey there! That is strange. I can’t really tell why that is. Maybe try deleting the macro and import it again. Do you use an English client? If not, maybe look into the sequence itself and check if there are some spells which haven’t been translated. Only thing I could come up with right now.

Hi again, I was raiding and did some keys last night. And I actually do more dmg with the aoe one at all time because of so much more WF Bombs, I think the only diffrent in Single and AoE macro should be an added Carve so the main focus is still bombs.

Just wanted to give you an update :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback. It’s odd, that the AoE one does more damage for you, as for singletarget Raptor Strike should perform much better. Carve only reduces the Bomb’s cooldown by 1 second per target and does ~1k damage, where as Raptor Strike does 5-10k per cast.

I will do some more testing, tweaking and drinking the next few days. Maybe I come up with something.

lol, the drinking might be why ST not working for people, your not doing enough drinking to make it work. lol jk wanted to put a smile on your face from all these comments.

I main Brewmaster, so… :slight_smile:

But really, ST works good for me, don’t know why it isn’t for some people. Maybe it’s a question of how fast people are running the macro, but idk.

Runs great for me also. Thanks for Macro!

Hi, (sorry for the english i translated my comment with google translate).
I discovered the gse addon and your macro a week ago I think, it’s magic :slight_smile: I can focus on what’s going on around me rather than my spell bars and that’s nice. But yesterday I wanted to test the news with the aoe which works perfectly, however I updated the basic one and the version (2,3 and 4) works but not version 1. I can’t say why.
Anyway great job keep it up :slight_smile:

I found the problem because I’m a Chinese player, the skill name is in English, so it can’t be used. Now I’ve translated it, and it’s ok. Thank you

1 Like

Any chance on sharing your brewmaster?

Here you go:
Brewmaster M+ and Raiding 9.2

2 Likes