Survival Hunter Mythic+ and Raid 9.2.7, all Covenants supported

Okay, so i just hit up the test dummy and added 2 more seperate lines of shrapnel bombs with the modifier to the keypress and noticed an immediate improvement. can you try to see if it helps you?

The macro actually cares, which bombs to throw. Standard is Shrapnel Bomb, but if you cast it and the next one e.g. is a Volatile Bomb, the macro actually recognizes this and the line in the sequence changes from “shrapnel” to “volatile” with different IDs.

Yeah you are 100% right, i was too tired when i was typing this morning lol. Ill give that a shot this afternoon. Thank you lucifer for you’re hard work

@Survival-Warlock
Actually… don’t do that! I was thinking it was a good idea to do it like that, but with bombs in KeyRelease AND KeyPress, it sometimes gets confused when you die or turtle or feign. Meaning, that in one line there’s Shrapnel Bomb while in the other there’s Volatile Bomb, which makes the bombs no longer work.

I will think of something else.

Just found out tonight that if you reload your ui it breaks the macro to

For now, you should just go back to using version 1 of the macro or taking bombs out of the sequence to press them by hand.

I am working on it but don’t have a solution yet.

soon™…

thanks man, i know this is tough work and i appreciate it

maybe save time and do little leg work ! ; )

@oiciniv
I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean.

1 Like

that was meant for Survival-Warlock !

Update May 25:

• Added another macro to the main post, called “BOMBS”. You will need this for the manual bomb versions of the macro to work (still with Shift), but no need to create an icon for it.
    Basically it is just a workaround for manual bombs, which before was sometimes locking up and made bombs no longer usable.
  • Changed variables “nochanneling,combat,exists” to “exists,harm” in the manual bomb versions. I will change the other version as well in the future and the “low haste” versions will probably be deleted.
  • Changed the castsequences in KeyPress for Hunter’s Mark and Serpent Sting, from “null” to “piffpaff”, just to be safe.

As always, please leave some feedback and let me know of any issues you encounter. :slight_smile:

@oiciniv im sorry, i dont know what you mean. You do realize that this is not my macro and i was giving some feedback right?

1 Like

Soemthing strange is going on here :confused: everytime someone use BL/Tw/drums/hero… my macro stops to use my Shift bound spells. . i can hit the butten 12345 times nothing happens. (macro goes round and spells are trowed) tried to reload and still same issue. i basicly need to close down game and reload macro and then it will work again. Any advice on what the hell the issue can be here?

sounds like a you problem ! try to turn off addonS

im trying this with 0 addons… only gse active atm. also version 4 dosent do anything. the other 3 just trows bombs… tried both autokey and manual press. same issue :confused:

@Dennis_Nilsson
Hey there. That is strange indeed. Bloodlust etc. should not have any impact on the macro. I can’t tell what the problem is.

Some things to keep in mind and some quick “fixes”:

• Are you running the right talents, Covenant, etc.?
  • Do you have the right pet out (no exotic pets, as they only work for BM)?
  • Are you level 60?
  • Try deleting the macros, update your addon (v. 3.0.72 at the moment) and import them again.
  • Go into GSE Settings/Macro Reset and click “Clear Keybindings”, so you don’t have any problems with Shift, Alt and Ctrl.
  • As for version 4 of the macro, make sure you have all the sequences imported and carefully read the macro description.

Hope that helps.

Hey! Using right talents as its in the macro. all 4 macros are in GSE. Gse is also updated with latest version 3.0.72. lvl 60 263 itlvl kyrian with 4set and leggos Wildfire´+Unity one both in 291. Have deleted the macro and Gse and reinstalled it. also removed all keybindings. Tried the macro with both auto hotkey key and via my rival 5 mouse same issue. If i click on the macro manual it takes ages befor something happens. i tried from 5 ms up to 300 : / so dunno what to do tbh. it worked fine befor the update lol. exept the Bomb part it jammed sometimes. the main macro goes around but when you press Shift-Alt-Ctrl its liek its not bound. then i Reload the macro works perfect for like 1 trashpack or untill some one use BL so. then Bomb macro stops to work again and it just do the normal rotation again. so if you have any ideas id love to hear them . Dont wanna give up on the hunter lol

@Dennis_Nilsson
When you used GSE’s Debug option while testing out the macro what did it say?

i have reinstalled wow and just downloaded all addons and macro atm. and it seems to be working. now i just need to figure out that MS is the best for my Rival 5 mouse. its just strange since there is no new addons or something like that. + i never looked in to teh debug option on gse :smiley:

1 Like

Great that it works now. It’s hard to tell what the exact problem was. Next time, instead of a complete reinstall, maybe just delete your Cache and WTF folders. This would mean you have to set up your addons from scratch, but I guess that’s faster then downloading the game again :slight_smile: .

As for MS, try 150 and go up to 250, find your sweet spot. I don’t have a definite answer for you here.