Survival Hunter One Button Macros (Newest)

Serpent sting does not get applied for some reason??

@Tom,

It should in the beginning on your target and then it should keep it up on the target refreshing it with Cobra Shot. The macro you have might be set up a little different. But you can always post it to me in a pct message and I would be more than happy to assist you with it.

Beef

i try new macro Black Arrow and Glaive Toss and all anther spell now work perfect but now Explosive Shot never lunched i must do it Manuel why?

One reason why I think people are not getting close to your numbers, Beef, is that they don’t realize you’re manually casting some spells. For example, there is no way you’re getting almost 400,000 DPS with letting the macro run by itself with the lack of Arcane shots in the macro. You must be manually casting Arcane Shot between Cobra Shots, ect ect.

After a quick Flex raid test

DPS

I wasn’t getting any luck with LnL procs. I also manually cased some Arcane Shots. I’m 560 item level and I believe Beef is around 575ish item level.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/cast Kill Shot!
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Multi-Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Kill Shot
/castsequence COBRA SHOT,COBRA SHOT
/cast [mod:ctrl, @focus,help][mod:alt, @pet]Misdirection
/cast [mod:alt]Mend Pet 

Here is my modified macro for use with glyph of MD
hold Ctrl to target focus
or alt to target pet for the MD

Hi Beef. Wanted to say fine work, I really appreciate all the effort you put into your macros. One question though, you have this flagged as being a testing macro, but it hasn’t been updated since July. Is this still in Test, or has it been pretty much nailed down now? Just curious, of course, not trying to be pushy or anything. :slight_smile:

Could I possibly get one to use Dire Beast. I know this is not your preferred but I like it. Thanks

**nevermind I found the one with it thanks !!!

@Aristoblis

The macros are always in constant creation. The main thing you want to remember is that I always post my new Macros and fixes on the first page of my screen with a “UPDATED AUGUST ##” Which means those are the new macros. Once WOD comes out there will be changes to the macros, but it keeps from posting 9000 Posts and it always says Newest so that should be the best ones as well.

Hope that helps.

Beef

Hey guys, have a question. I’m german, so I translated the spell names into german. Normally, if translated right, the spellname-text should be purple. So far so good. It works fine EXEPT for spellnames, that have exclamation point after the spell name.
Ex. Arcane Shot!

The spellnames, that have a exclamation point before works fine and are purple.

Ex. !Rapidfire

I’m using macro toolkit Addon

[quote quote=15470]Hey guys, have a question. I’m german, so I translated the spell names into german. Normally, if translated right, the spellname-text should be purple. So far so good. It works fine EXEPT for spellnames, that have exclamation point after the spell name.
Ex. Arcane Shot!

The spellnames, that have a exclamation point before works fine and are purple.

Ex. !Rapidfire

I’m using macro toolkit Addon
[/quote]

The reason I have “Arcane Shot!” is so when it prods it notices that that is a new spell and casts it.

What does this do?
with the “!” at the end?

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Arcane Shot!

Nvm answered

thank you so much

I really don’t think it works like you say it does. Testing with it in the macro and removing it, produces almost identical DPS results. Also, I feel as if the macro is under preforming what previous macros used to be at. I am ilvl 525 and have my 2piece bonus; I sustain 125-130k DPS on a raid dummy. I was doing the same DPS when I was 498 ilvl. Not sure what it could be.

Hi Beef,

The macro is nice but i noticed Explosive Shot doesnt really fire on cooldown and can take a lot before it fire.
This will also skip L&L procs.
While the macro is dps competitive as it its (i did try 2-3 different with yours and yours is on top of the chart) i think it can definitely take a step over if Explosive Shot is going to be used on cooldown.

So i just added Explosive Shot to cast on cooldown:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Arcane Shot!
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Explosive Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Black Arrow
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Arcane Shot!
/castsequence reset=3 !Arcane Shot,!Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast !Explosive Shot
/cast !Rapid Fire
/use !Rabid
/use Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
/startattack

by addin the " /cast !Explosive Shot " at the bottom of the castsequences.
This made Explosive Shot to be used more or less on cooldown as i wanted" but i didnt noticed a dps increase at all and that’s weird.
Isnt supposed Explosive shot used on CD to be a damage increase?

I’m a tard so I need some help.
I tried to cut and paste the macro but it is to many charters. What can I do?

Hey Beef

I know this isnt the right forum, but i Wonder if you would be able to make me some pve and pvp macros in combat class for my rogue :slight_smile:

I hope you can

JBA1980

hi, everything good? does anybody can me to help?, am I using to macro

[/targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast Arcane Shot! /castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null /castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Explosive Shot /castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Glaive Toss /castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Kill Shot /castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Black Arrow /castsequence reset=0.5 0,Arcane Shot! /castsequence reset=3 !Arcane Shot,!Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot /cast !Explosive Shot /cast !Rapid Fire /use !Rabid /use Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil /startattack]

, and am I pressing the button whenever he/she leaves GCD, however doesn’t he use the explosive shoot and nor is the blackarrow, only using arcane shoot and does it collect shoot, did I use to macro of the mouse, to press each 0,5s and him it doesn’t use the blackarrow, does anybody can me to explain how it works correctly to macro? I have a hunter 560 and without using bust I only get to do 150k dps in the dummy.

Sorry guys,

I have tons of new macros here for regular as well as a complete downloadable file for all spec’s and classes but Luis won’t even answer my messages/emails to get my other account reinstated. So I will no longer be making macros for this website. I wish you all the best and hope that all of your gaming and macro experiences here are great. Happy new year all.

Signing off…

Beef Wellington