Survival Lazy Macro – 4.3

Hello everyone, here again for the third hunter lazy macro. This time is for the survival spec, is also a spammable and modifier for focus dump with Arcane Shot.

/castsequence [mod] Arcane Shot;reset=target Serpent Sting, Hunter's Mark,null
/castsequence Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Explosive Shot,Explosive Shot
/castsequence Black Arrow
/castsequence Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Shot
/use 13
/use 14

Macro Explanation:

it looks like this is not working fully

i have to macros set by buttons 1 and 2 with explosive shot on button 3 (macroed for kill shot)
macro 1
/castsequence [mod]Kill Command;reset=target Serpent Sting, Hunter’s Mark,null
/castsequence Cobra Shot
/castsequence Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot
/cast kill shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

macro 2
/castsequence Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Shot
/use 13
/use 10

macro 3
#showtooltip
/cast Explosive Shot
/cast kill shot

this is how it comes out :slight_smile:
[G] [85:Forager]: 1. Forager 6850120 (41023.6, 17.1%) hunter
[G] [85:Forager]: 2. Narcotize 5710144 (34602.7, 14.2%) rouge
[G] [85:Forager]: 3. Emparei 5704695 (32693.5, 14.2%) pally
[G] [85:Forager]: 4. Thorsha 5196989 (30023.0, 13%) priest
[G] [85:Forager]: 5. Airmaly 5191655 (28102.5, 12.9%) hunter

hope this helps feel free to ask me any Q :slight_smile: happy hunting

Where in the macro would I add Blood Lust for an orc hunter, it has a 2 minute cooldown, thanks?

sorry, ment Blood Fury*

Alan:
Where in the macro would I add Blood Lust for an orc hunter, it has a 2 minute cooldown, thanks?

well if you want to blow it every time blood fury is up you could try

/castsequence Cobra Shot
/cast blood fury
/cast kill shot

this is untested but should work

When would i use each button? Or like how man presses for each?

stephen:
i have to macros set by buttons 1 and 2 with explosive shot on button 3 (macroed for kill shot)
macro 1
/castsequence Cobra Shot
/cast kill shot

macro 2
/castsequence Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Shot
/use 13
/use 10

macro 3
#showtooltip
/cast Explosive Shot
/cast kill shot

this is how it comes out :)
[G] [85:Forager]: 1. Forager6850120 (41023.6, 17.1%) hunter
[G] [85:Forager]: 2. Narcotize5710144 (34602.7, 14.2%) rouge
[G] [85:Forager]: 3. Emparei5704695 (32693.5, 14.2%) pally
[G] [85:Forager]: 4. Thorsha5196989 (30023.0, 13%) priest
[G] [85:Forager]: 5. Airmaly5191655 (28102.5, 12.9%) hunter

hope this helps feel free to ask me any Q :)happy hunting

williamjester:
When would i use each button? Or like how man presses for each?

it is a total dps spam set of macro’s abit of common you would not press 2 if there all on cooldown but these will get you mind less dps with very little work :slight_smile:

Hi …i need some help

everytime i hit the macro…the whole macro is comming out in chat…what wrong how do i fix this pls

Sounds like it hasn’t been properly pasted on the game. Make sure there are no extra spaces on the beginning (before /castsequence…) or at the end of it either.

Or make sure the slash “/” wasn’t left out in the process of copying. Hopefully that fixes the problem.

[quote quote=3090]

Jose Gold wrote: Hi ..i need some help everytime i hit the macro..the whole macro is comming out in chat…what wrong how do i fix this pls
Sounds like it hasn’t been properly pasted on the game. Make sure there are no extra spaces on the beginning (before /castsequence…) or at the end of it either. Or make sure the slash “/” wasn’t left out in the process of copying. Hopefully that fixes the problem. [/quote]

id ont know what i did wrong…i copied an pasted it right…

Real easy.

Take the macro into Microsoft Word or any other editor, and paste it. Highlight the macro and hit “Clear Formating” and that will remove the extra spaces. Then go into game and paste it and works fine

since you guys seem to have a real understanding of how Macros work I’m asking this here. Is it possible to make a macro that casts Serpent Sting on a target if it isn’t currently affected by it, and a different spell if it is. like Arcane Shot?

Luis i have made a macro for 5.0.4 it got a few kinks like after a full turn of rotation or two it rufuses to dump focus but people can add a modifier if they like

here it is:
/castsequence reset=target serpent sting,null
/cast Cobra Shot
/castsequence explosive shot,Arcane shot,arcane shot
/castsequence dire beast, Black arrow
/castsequence arcane shot,Arcane shot
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast kill shot

Hope this helps took a few hours to find a working pattern GL feel free to tweak it

Aktaíøn of Terenas

[quote quote=3134]Luis i have made a macro for 5.0.4 it got a few kinks like after a full turn of rotation or two it rufuses to dump focus but people can add a modifier if they like here it is:
/castsequence reset=target serpent sting,null
/cast Cobra Shot
/castsequence explosive shot,Arcane shot,arcane shot
/castsequence dire beast, Black arrow
/castsequence arcane shot,Arcane shot
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast kill shot Hope this helps took a few hours to find a working pattern GL feel free to tweak it Aktaíøn of Terenas

This reply was modified 2 hours, 17 minutes ago by Alex. Reason: mispelling XD

[/quote]

Going to try that in a few minutes for my Surv Hunter.

Edit: Works, doesn’t really proc ExoShot though on L&L though. Black Arrow seems to fall off a lot though too. Surv is very hard to get a macro working for. You can try the 4.2 one and make some modifications to see if that works.

Hi Alex,

I made a modification to yours. I got a little higher, and the CDs were better managed. Tell me what you think.

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/cast Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=6 Arcane Shot,Explosive Shot,Explosive Shot
/castsequence reset=30 Black Arrow, Dire beast
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast kill shot

/castsequence [mod]Arcane Shot;reset=target Serpent Sting, Hunter’s Mark,null
/castsequence reset=1 Cobra Shot
/castsequence Explosive Shot,Explosive Shot
/castsequence Rapid Fire
/castsequence A Murder of Crows
/cast Kill Shot

made a couple changes to the original works pretty good for me

Hi Mario,

Looks good to me. Where you able to get at least 2 more Kill Shots using that?

Thanks,
Michael

I’ve been trying to no avail to find an addon that tracks which line --or better yet, which parameter-- of a macro, the client is currently handling. Basically, something more useful than “That ability is not ready yet”.

Reason is that I’ve assembled a macro based on Mario’s variant, but the more I tweak it, the more the macro stalls without highlightning which exact skill it’s waiting for. I’m trying to force the explo > kill > black > arcane prio. Is that possible?

[quote quote=3821]I’ve been trying to no avail to find an addon that tracks which line –or better yet, which parameter– of a macro, the client is currently handling. Basically, something more useful than “That ability is not ready yet”.

Reason is that I’ve assembled a macro based on Mario’s variant, but the more I tweak it, the more the macro stalls without highlightning which exact skill it’s waiting for. I’m trying to force the explo > kill > black > arcane prio. Is that possible?

Fix the problem, not the blame.
[/quote]

Hello Darkshroud, I usually can spot the spells the macro stalls with an addon called ForteXorcist, it comes with multiple tracking bars but the bar that tracks cooldowns and abilities is the one that I use.

Also another way is by tracking single spells in a damage meter like Skada, but it could get messy trying to keep track unless you are just trying to make some specific spells to work when dealing with spells that are bugged.

Hopefully this helps to test the macros better.