survival macro tool kit

its not flawless but it works for me and shows good numbers on recount in raids against other hunters in better gear, if anyone can improve please do. hold alt during lock and load to dump out explosive shots, shift for black arrow, murder of crows is touchy sometimes it works sometimes it dont. also i use this mainly for pvp.

/petattack
/targetenemyplayer [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:shift] black arrow
/cast [mod:alt] Explosive shot
/castsequence reset=10 glaive toss,arcane shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot, cobra shot
/castsequence reset=1 explosive shot,explosive shot,explosive shot,
/castsequence reset=1 !explosive shot,!explosive shot
/castsequence reset=60 !A Murder of Crows
/cast Blood Fury
/use Primal Combatant’s Badge of Conquest

Here is a simple but effective SV macro, my talents are 3,2,2,3,1,3,3. I use Murder of Crows manually. Replace Blood Fury with whatever your racial talent is. I use a Logitech G510 with a toggle macro key so I just hold it down and it acts like its smashing the key.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=1 Explosive Shot
/cast !Black Arrow
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/startattack

Here are my Macro Toolkit Survival macros, I find these are better than Gnome Sequencer macros.

Talents 1,3,1,1,1,3,3

I also use a Mecha-Blast Rocket to give a DPS burst

Single Target

#showtooltip Black Arrow
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use [combat] Mecha-Blast Rocket
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Explosive Shot, Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot, Explosive shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 Black Arrow
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 !A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

AOE

#showtooltip multi-shot
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/castsequence reset=5 Multi-shot, Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=60 !A Murder of Crows,!Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage

Cheers

Spud

the problem with putting explosive shot in a cast sequence along with other spells is,say you get a lnl proc you fire out all 3 now its on cd, hit your macro a few times it gets to expolosive shot and its on cd for another 4, 5 seconds now your just sitting there doing nothing. in a game where everyone cares about dps, damage per second, you have stood there for 4,5 seconds only auto shotting. or black arrow casting off when ever it can, what if it casts off, hits the target and target dies before it even does a tick of damage? now you have to wait 24 seconds before you can apply it to the next target. sure it will work good on a target dummy where you dont have to move or take a few seconds to shoot out a trap but in actual combat id rather have control over black arrow and have my cast sequence free to keep moving and not get jamed up wating for a cd to tick down.