Tanks getting some changes level them now

I see Tanks are getting tuned on Dec 13th, because they are so beefy right now it might be a good time to blast through the levelling process if you like questing.

We’re adjusting the damage reduction passives on all of the tanks, effectively increasing the damage tanks take by 10%. We think tanks will still feel powerful after this change, and it will result in a more balanced gameplay experience for all players.

10% isnt really alot considering how powerful they are right now. i bet there will be another nerf to them soon enough im sure

1 Like

I agree, probably get another tuning

1 Like

Not a tank but have been running alot of normal dungeons specially Tyr and watching nearly every single tank pull 2-3 rooms of stuff, what sucks is alot of the mobs throw these rocks while your trying to keep up with the tank and end up dying because of the insane damage they do, of all the runs i havent seen a single Brew Master tank. I leveled a Vengence DH and leveled insanely fast i think i was close to a realm first so i can understand the nerfs coming.

1 Like