TBC basic tanking macro

Here is the most basic paladin tanking macro for TBC. Avenger’s Shield set to mod/ctrl button, because if you are doing pre patch boost runs, it will never get a cast off when 6+ mobs hit you at the same time. I’d just manually cast it before pulls in TBC dungeons too.

It keeps a seal always up (righteousness), it casts Judgement, Holy Shield, and Consecration on cooldown.

This should get you guys through pre-patch to level 70 for the most part. I will have to update when I talent for reduced judgement time, when we get seal of blood, and probably some other things.

deKscaala5xuYWqPJbQLb1ZiKPjfCnf02Ks8naACuQ4CQO1rPs3tkYaPuLdsGfQqEibnrPOUOusBKsrFKsjNubEPukZuQQBkvANQ0pPqzOGyPsHEkPPQQUkLQARaPVsPWzPuQ3cOUlqzVI)cedwrhwYILQ8yIMmfCzQ2Sc1NPq1OLs1PPOvdGEnq1SrXTbPDRk)wPgUuXXbGLJQNdz6ixxf2ofsFNcX5ju7xjh48ZfokKgn2heic6332G8hjeKrc0bcZfNF0FX4pcfvyFbQoqy0ULKVb15iZ9dLFUW5NlCulzHO1eZEITtU4OwYcrihah(t6R5AYDKtnbZUMRjMfFkcO1eZIbeoxrrTKfIwtmlgq4CBiQLSq0AIzpXnK7WOwiQ4urujbpkKnI6ws(o)qrBZfdH7iu(5ch1IkUXDYFouXRjWVD7fhkyaBWldGLloQfIkovevsWZvuulzHO1ey5gAVIac62GDLeNbS1ueULZZqrBZf3OZ4fYZpuuiCVBj578ZfoQLSqeYbWH)K(AUMCh5utYn0EfTMRjMfFkcO18DWWekQsEhBE8KK5(ffc3CZnjXHcf1wARG6CK5(LlULH4ODR3rXm4ro3O(Jm3VmkQGdQ9npka9X2ZioIgxmmr7xiY(DmuKBikMfdZoeZcZo8edy0wFJ3CPlCdTtrvptgtsCgff0IBw9yCu(HIQDC5GMZfh1gEbUGdEHYpu0M9X1bdLlCOqj

PROT_PALLY_TBC_BASIC

Talents: CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.52.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Seal of Righteousness

KeyPress: Avenger’s Shield

Main Sequence: Seal of Righteousness, Holy Shield, Consecration, Judgement, Blizzard

1 Like

got a talent tree builkd for this?

Paladin Burning Crusade Classic Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

This is what I’m rolling with for dungeon leveling in TBC. I’ll probably fill out the rest into ret spec unless I’m dying or something.

how do you manage oom with this macro ? do you just spam it then when you are oom auto attack?

macro works good i did edit more to my like i made 3 copys one for each seal the one i made for seal of light for some resion casting holy light idk y

I stop casting when I have enough threat and manually do some stuff. It’s good to just stand there and build threat on packs and then just keep auto attacking after 10 seconds.

I started using two macros near level 70 because threat is an issue. Single is for bosses and multi is for trash.

Consecration uses a ton of mana and single removes it. Monitor threat and switch to multi if you need to.

I changed using seal of wisdom to seal of righteousness because it’s better threat. I’ll manually judge seal of wisdom on things that won’t die so fast. Because you barely get mana back when your group kills things too fast.

I used these to tank kara last night. I switched my talents to standard tanking ones.

TBC Protection Paladin Tank Talents & Builds Guide - Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.1 - Guides - Wowhead

deKycaalvIFrIHHshtHLr0ZuQmne4AiQTPI6Bi14auNtjO1PeL7PKYavI4GQGfQKQhQcnrLsDre0gvc1hbeNuPQxQuYmjWnvr2PI(jskdfjwQsHNszQaDvLOARiuFvjWzvc5Tis3fjzVs)frmyQ6WIwSkLhtLjtOUSWMvj9zLKgTsrNMKwTsKEncz2O42eYUvLFRQgUkvhxjXYr1ZbnDORdW2bK(osQopbTFsDhfSZrnkBqnqsOCqGGfrc46hjX2pbIac7uwWAGjt8qyTJcoy2(J1oLo(N4Gdv)pyb7CuWoh1uCje1Ej9GEHDkRP4sicJvaepxO9AppGbUgWAV2lPhKjFr7LSs6rN7QP4siQ9swj9OtcQP4siQ9s6XoG7KCnfxcrTxspaMTZZ1uGyYXeX0runkFiEkD8FblwBRqifEaHfSZrnfm5Rgy8crc1EsF)ntUiQivCKIPQtznfiMCmrmDe15UAkUeIApPUVOBjEr0x8YsgKkTFNKMLTyTTcHBemrcJcwSgfECkD8Fb7CutXLqegRaiEUq71EEadCnm5RgO2R9s6bzYx0EjRKECr7FayykwZW4(Ib8CO6)vJcx9ZvrHflwdigHehCO6)1P8mzcQDkFasM9pm4anEO6)1B12oUMayWoh1wqKeDaapHfSynbjex(DXjgIRjzLd2ZS0dcKSSNRr476N7IJFr3tmVPYOIc761io5Q5nMawWI1S7HB)2DkRDaaU5NxBPX1Lq9aIxtgMIfBb

PROT_PALLY_TBC_SINGLE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.54.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

Main Sequence: Hammer of Wrath, Holy Shield, Exorcism, Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

deuycaalvWViQHrshtrldLNHettjQRHO2MsvFdPgNcvNtHuRtHK7PeAGiPCqLsleO8qLktujLlcKSrsu(ijsNuP4LkjMjQQBIQStv6NKOAOiYsvs1tPAQaUQssBfH8vKuDwfcVfj5Uiu7v6ViWGj1HfTye0JPyYePllSzvOpRqz0kbNwbRwHOxdunBu52KWUvLFRQgoqCCLilNWZbnDORRI2oqQVtI48eX(P0DwGEN1jTUYbiG0w(8hbbaGTJaERYhytVScuhi5IhcRVJ)w33SRoV0i(efc4W)blqVZc07SUSjHOvZON0u6Lvx2Kq0Qz0t6r3lL6YMeIWyPZ4zcR2QfbmWfh3QTAg9Km5dwntLrp7D56YMeIwntLrp7LCDztcrRMrpPmEV7RldXuGjIPb86K(qKxAe)cuS(kHesIaclqVZ6YykglW4fkKy1u9(lKcfetL0iLsCVS6YqmfyIyAaVxk1LnjeTAQmFfeM4bfFPJk5qITAkmAv1I1DmarzNpdo8F1jjg(IbusDsIGxAe)c07SUSjHimw6mEMWQTAradCrmfJfOvB1m6jzYhSAMkJEEWQFNCCfRVsiz9GlsyuGIflwxPoOikeWH)Rx2EYlxNx(otUnpmeGoE4W)vWQV9ex4lQpY4i1usaXJjhxD(jexfePjgsRZuzt19Q7NmgfvwDq9o(fMy3xbijMeoWnGsky1jkfdjHCbSafR7GeMnR1lRo1Je8TNIewGI1xloMNCyVZIfBba

PROT_PALLY_TBC_MULTI

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.54.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

Main Sequence: Holy Shield, Exorcism, Consecration, Seal of Righteousness, Judgement

2 Likes

Thanks for these Tanking Macro’s just playing with them now, seems to be going really well. I would be interested to see if you change these once you get to 70.

Why’re you casting Seals in your macro??
They last until cancelled… so everyone should should kinda start with one… not be spamming it in combat. I’m confused.