Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on WoW Lazy Macros's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WoW Lazy Macros's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WoW Lazy Macros at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WoW Lazy Macros's web site are provided "as is". WoW Lazy Macros makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WoW Lazy Macros does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
This website is not owned by, licensed by or a subsidiary of Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft are trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, registered in the U.S. and other countries. The content of this website is not supplied or reviewed by Blizzard Entertainment.
All articles, images, logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. Comments are property of their posters and WoWLazyMacros.com. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up to date.
If any information on this website is inappropriate or violates or infringes any of your copyright protection let us know and appropriate action will be taken as soon as possible. All the information available on this site is for informational purposes only.
Links to external sources are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. WoWLazyMacros.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall WoW Lazy Macros or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WoW Lazy Macros's Internet site, even if WoW Lazy Macros or a WoW Lazy Macros authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on WoW Lazy Macros's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WoW Lazy Macros does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WoW Lazy Macros may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WoW Lazy Macros does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksWoW Lazy Macros has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WoW Lazy Macros of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to WoW Lazy Macros's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.