TESTFU - a new monk style

A completely different (updated) approach (I believe) to the other WW macros on here…

It IS still a work in progress. As i prefer control over spinning crane kick (SHIFT) and Storm, Earth and Fire (ALT) they have been put on the mod keys in brackets.

Touch of death is NOT in the macro at present…

Let me know how you find it…

duZEcaWsbP3sP2gvz2QYnfL(fkDBiv7uK9QSBK9tyyq8BsgiPunurvdgvdxq5GuvLJr05uvTqbrlvqy5u4Yq9uvwgOEovMOGQPsjtwuy6sUivvCvQQ0ZuvUUOYgjLSvirBwu02jLYHLAwuvvFMIEmW3e40cnAqMgP4Kqs3cfDnQkNhszCOW6GeUlP6jN1sYDw(5S0YVlbpRDw9dtLB3htyMWmHzkzkzcVlCCMDUxTKCN)YvqkJDOcGIfKIm1UwgkxHEt4DxyyaQHVeS3)USnWqHsSHlQi3SwsoRLK7ybTRe8pjI3pYsW7ybTReCBsbGAIWVizQl4WEYFnbl9TJf0UsWTjfaQjc)IKPUGlrqcyGSKMDSG2vcUnPaqnr4xKm1fCPpyzGVL8TJf0UsWTjfaQjc)IKPUGlrc0aZyjVDSG2vcUnPaqnr4xKm1fCP8ZZN3sb7ybTReCBsbGAIWVizQl4s4VFgElXyhlODLGBtkaute(fjtDbh2t(RjyP)DSG2vcUnPaqnr4xKm1fCjcsadnljr2XcAxj42Kca1eHFrYuxWLiibmq2Lx5QSnWqnRv7cfJwEdSZnRLK7ybTReCB0vzGI(v6cU8lW77Fj4DSG2vcUn6QmqHdkMz5FbNuaOMi8lsM6cUer6tJ3QDHIrle4hUD4zTAxEdC2gyOM1QDxHdtRCeOIkAxEJOYiwOTA1USnLRFOsf2qByQIkAHC1Qna
TESTFU
Talents 3-2-2-2-1-1-2

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Storm, Earth, and Fire, Spinning Crane Kick

Main Sequence: Whirling Dragon Punch, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Chi Burst, Fists of Fury, Fist of the White Tiger, Rising Sun Kick, Reaping Flames

1 Like

It’s works well but it is cutting off fists of fury everytime for me.

I added /castsequence [nochanneling] in front of every line after removing /cast and it stopped cutting off fists.

i became aware of it as i wrote it, and although clipping fist of fury usually isnt a good idea, I personally found better numbers with it clipping just at the end as it is.

I am very happily prepared to be wrong and will continue to give it further testing.

Thanks for the input.

OK ill admit when im wrong… Think the ‘nochanneling’ on every line might on balance produce better numbers…

Original post edited & thank you

1 Like

How fast do u use it?

Never searched fpr the ‘sweet spot’ as i run lots of alts with a lot of macros…

I usually run all of them at 50 ms

I actually do the same and it works well for me. My latency happens to be 50 as well