The Screen Is Flickering When Playing The Game

Hello gamers, I have been have been playing WoW on my PC for the few days. But since yesterday, when I play the game, the screen is flickering. I have no idea what could be the issue. Could anyone please provide me some solutions that help to fix the issue? I am utterly puzzled what to do. Please help

My PC Configuration:
Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
OS - Windows 11
RAM - Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB*2 3200MHz
Storage - SSD WD 240GB
HDD - Barracuda 1TB
GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11
Motherboard - MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

There are so many variables it could be. For starters, make sure all the monitor cables are pushed all the way in. Second, make sure all video drivers are up to date. How old is the monitor? It could be going bad, or has it been dropped or damaged before? Start with the small things, like cables, updates, drivers, etc… then report back

Thank you for your suggestions. But I have resolved the issue with the help of this article https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-wow-screen-flickering-or-tearing-problems. The things which I have done, first I updated the graphics driver and then disabled the Gsync. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game.

1 Like