The Ultimate Glimmerdin - 8.3 one button Lazy Macro

Spec:

Glimmer of Light - 1311311
Level 15: Crusader’s Might (Reduces the CD of Holy Shock)
Level 30: Rule of Law (Increases the Range of your Heals)
Level 45: Any ( Does not matter which)
Level 60: Devotion Aura (Reduces the Damage taken, mostly pref for raids)
Level 75: Holy Avenger (Increase Haste and holy shock heals)
Level 90: Sanctified Wrath (Increases Avenging Wrath Duration and Reduces Holy Shocks CD)
Level 100: Divine Purpose (Chance to not trigger Light of Dawn and Holy Shocks CD)

The Glimmer of Light build is a unique way of healing as a Holy Paladin that emphasizes casting as many Holy Shocks as possible on as many different people as possible, in order to spread the Glimmer of Light buff around your raid and take advantage of the healing it can do. The talents listed are all directed at maximizing these casts:

• Crusader’s Might will allow your Crusader Strike to reduce the cooldown of Holy Shock.
  • Avenging Wrath reduces the Holy Shock cooldown in half while active.
  • Divine Purpose gives a chance to not place Holy Shock on cooldown when cast.

Rule of Law is in the Macro so that it will cast each time it is available

Use Aura Mastery and Avenging Wrath at your own times. Try to utilise these when the raid is taking or about to take raid wide damage

Holy Light is on mod:shift - You can use this when Infusion of Light procs as it reduces the cast time by 1.5 secs

Create this macro with the in game macro maker and place it beside the GSSE macro, This will allow you to cast Holy Shock instantly when it procs no CD. The GSSE macro will still cast Holy shock on no CD proc, but this can be faster

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [] Holy Shock

UPDAETD VERSION FOR MYTHIC NY’ALOTHA

Holy Light will still cast on it own but have added a mod for Holy Light and Flash of Light so that you can proc it on infusion

check out my latest Mythic Kills on the logs: Asclepius - Bronzebeard - Warcraft Logs

Also looking to get a PAWN Strings Discord set up for Healers to share, as recording and using PAWN string has had the greatest impact on me increasing my HPS and log scores

Discord: Discord

Holy Shock DPS mouseover version - So when you mouseover an enemy target Holy Shock with do damage, and when you mouseover a friendly player it will Heal :slight_smile:

d0ZydaGEKu6LiP6TqyBQsntKQESsnBO0LjUjk0ViX3GOdJyNQQ9kTBa7Ns)ejH)IKIFRYavsdffmykgUG6Gcu3fKoguDoKsTqbYsfGfdILl0drsQNQyzKADifnrKsMQsmzqnDrxejrNgONHQUoQSrvjzRQsQnJuPTRkMgumli9zKcVwansukJtqgnkvJhfDsKkolssUgk58Qs8CQggsCBs6I3L(X7WgvqpvrnSrLbt)0VUlDwiyfG07GZJJZJJ3HwcDjCyZ(X7WMGnCNoms2X71s0bpaVl9J3L(X7OSjEAniwvpoxUhjIkmb90rboyHad1A0uWGKVFDhLnXtRjelTw3pFhLnXtRHNfpTz1pMokBINwdIv1JZL7rIOctqpDuGdwiWqTgnfmi57NvhLnXtRjelTw3)7okBINwdIv1JZL7rIOctqpDuGdwiWqTgnfmi57hzhLnXtRbXQ6X5Y9iruHjONokWbleyOwJMcgK89hQJYM4P1eILwR7q)DHPhufm78UddNNms2XRl9J3rzt80AqSQECUCpsevyc6PJcCWcbgQ1OPGbjFZoSje4cPZx2bwiDcsWMfsNaabObEH0HQpviKSq6SebbcusDH0H6YlbiyfIlDPF8okBINwdIv1JZL7rIOctqpDuGdwiWqTgnfmi5B2H6Ylmef37s)4Du2epTgnognfD)6okBINwdIv1JZL7rIOwJ6bttc2eQ1GtBKSO0pFhLnXtRbXQ6X5Y9iruRr9GPPZoiDtOwtinV(DZolrqGaLeVq6mPe(vCa7e8a6Wqe8IG5lDyikms2XRl9J3rzt80AqSQECUCpsevyc6PJcCWcbgQ1OPGbjF)6okBINwdIv1JZL7rIOctqpDu2fSHrboyHad1AcP51VB2jaqaAOlKMn7emxY(f7eSVXkHb581GIha1kqeseUZew20Hw9)MvhgjaCeS0biL4JaKGhqdQzZw
HOLY_HEALS
Talents 1311311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Holy Light, Holy Shock

KeyPress: Rule of Law, Holy Light, Flash of Light

Main Sequence: Light of Dawn, Crusader Strike, Holy Shock

KeyRelease: Holy Shock

Post Macro: Holy Shock

d0JHdaGEcqVKa5TqQTbvmtcvpwvMnrDzu3Kq6xKYTjvhgPDQQ2RYUbz)u5NqL4VqL04ubduLmucXGP0WfXbvH8ne6yi6CeeluKyPIuTyiSCr9qvO6PsTmkwhbPjsqzQQutgktxYfHkLtdQNrIRtsBKayRqLQntGA7QOPbvnlQ6ZeqddbJKq5Uq0OHKXtKojbvNvfkxJioViPxls55c)g4rU79jxlgUi(XWvXWTJeV33S713uzgQI1KkKKkKKRfJLtwVwySGPQY1(KRpsTqbYRpkEYCcSACLsgajGmcMMXw3j8t4cBFCKSwu6ldWDohWaOy37tU79jxR9Or5SOV0bQbdo5SNLchv4rXYjEiagtXq6Sgc4jQSVzT2JgLZEqIXy2xzT2JgLZQirris2h)AThnkNf9LoqnyWjN9Su4OcpkwoXdbWykgsN1qaprL9LSw7rJYzpiXym7JZAThnkNf9LoqnyWjN9Su4OcpkwoXdbWykgsN1qaprL9jUw7rJYzrFPdudgCYzplfoQWJILt8qamMIH0zneWtuz)dR1E0OC2dsmgZAXbGeXH1HR14SwequIsFzWU3NCT2JgLZI(shOgm4KZEwkCuHhflN4HaymfdPZAiGNOY(M1ApAuol6lDGAWGto7zPWrfEuSCIhcGXumKo7bJIbNvRfJPydX6p)sBiwNclxdX60HHei5qSwqCQPZYmn4DVp5AThnkNf9LoqnyWjN9Su4OcpkwoXdbWykgsN1qaprLvRfeNQizoIDVp5AThnkN1qI3qWSVzT2JgLZI(shOgm4KZENvhGjuQCH0zjfcrje2xzT2JgLZI(shOgm4KZENvhGj0afSGlKo7bJIbNvRthgsGMHy9DggknUmdX6U4ebqf6vWaO1IKHbz4k113zyO04ICiwlsMfL(YGDVp5AThnkNf9LoqnyWjN9Su4OcpkwoXdbWykgsN1qaprLvRpoqhbTgIvRwlkfsLklCOIZNmubdGwkRwTba
HOLY_HEALS
Talents 1311311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Holy Shock

KeyPress: Rule of Law, Holy Light, Flash of Light

Main Sequence: Light of Dawn, Crusader Strike, Holy Shock

KeyRelease: Holy Shock

Post Macro: Holy Light, Holy Shock

d0tQcaGEauVeq6TOkBdqmtG0LjMnjDyKUju1VKs3MIEmO2ji7vSBfTFLAAOs)fq53qgiuAOqHbRsdxkoikPtRIJPW5GIwiqzPavlwQSCk9qaWtPAzkzDaKjIIAQimzsmDjxef6QaqptQ66KYgjvYwbq2ma12HkFKuPMfI(mGQHHkgjkY3OqJgLA8aXjjvnosfxJcopk45Q6UOQEnkXzeIanItWeJadabLqpEwjyey6gu94XZi4mRhkqRqeNGQkZ6Jp6hJ(XioZcGPAQvGgXzsuBIhhpf2IaiX(h08drGgHiqJ4TW0V2xEynrAVGWjwsbKZxpjBrTHCIueQc)9DXHRX(aTI3ct)AF1XWATcuF8wy6x7BVHEmneiUXBHPFTV8WAI0EbHtSK7Rjsbqp7dGl(7RoR(fqIdkc1a6X8uXhCIJb6l8uylkebAeVfM(1(YdRjs7feoXskGC(6jzlQnKtKIqv4VVloCn2hOv8wy6x7lpSMiTxq4elPaY5RNKTO2qorkcvH)(oW0OboPIZKqvsxCibML0fhmrTsxCWptGpsxCVKgDPnHRdAghd7bzpfdXbQWagw5)qeOr8wy6x77AWDXzfOv8wy6x7lpSMiTxq4el5(AIuaevT4VVCXuhJPIduHbWfvH(sisfNWEMSi1kDXbaKzhTcyXb)mb(kDXXWk4PWwuic0iElm9R9LhwtK2liCILua581tYwuBiNifHQWFFxC4ASpvCc7zYIuJ0LkvCVrG1ZCGaIH4SQvSr24S(WQsZr7XcMfnbyPtOwL44PtnQQ(zjwCYSoOzalvQea
THE_ULTIMATE_GLIMMERDIN
Talents 1311311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Holy Shock

KeyPress: Rule of Law, Cleanse

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Light of Dawn, Crusader Strike, Holy Shock

Post Macro: Flash of Light, Holy Shock

Twitch: Twitch
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhd4gybGUvhMQiwLZL8Mfg

5 Likes

Why is holy avenger poping, when I use this macro? isnt it surpose to be used together with avenging wrath, for the best effect? :slight_smile: isnt it better to remove it, and then ppl can use it on its own together with avenging wrath if they wish to do that? :slight_smile:

… Nvm I chanced it abit by myself, thanks for the macro ^^

Hi

I prefer to have Holy Avenger pop whenever it is off CD so that I have a good coverage on glimmers throughout the fight.
Then I use Avenging Wrath and Aura Mastery together when the raid is taking alot of damage

Think it is more if you want to cap out Glimmer of Light or have it up more

Some boss fights will be good to have HA and AW together and other not. So is a good idea to remove it and use it when you seem fit, but this Macro was made in the effort to make healing no effort a simple lazy spam

Thank you for your feedback

167k+ HPS Burst :slight_smile:

@Hatecraft_Paladin - so … um … i don’t really think these are accurate … if so then mine bursted for 278k on Maut and 350k on trash ? but if they are then keep up the good work tony yur almost there :slight_smile: I do love the competition :slight_smile:

but in all seriousness we need more healing macros like these … it makes healing easier … and hopefully more people will start playing healers

To be honest I was just looking to show this is an easy Macro to spam and still get great results without the need to be thinking about holding down Mod shift, alt or ctrl all the time

all the meters show is how good your gear, azerite, corruptions and essences are. not really any thing to do with the macro

but you called me out on your post that I was posting a macro with no proof so I posted the proof.

One button spam heals, easy mode, Lazy mode. Just like the name suggest

Regards

I did call ya out but believe me it was surely for fun competitive comparison nature - purely for fun no malicious or evil intent at all

Updated *** 02/24/2020

Added PreMacro Holy Shock

Added PostMacro Holy Shock

Added PostMacro Flash of Light

Added a loop count 10

Above changes have been done to stop Flash of Light Spamming as much as it did in the first version. You should now see more Holy Shock Procs which will mean you should have close to the max 8 x Glimmers up time

Regards

Nice easy one button macro, no need to think too much about it. Thanks Mate!

1 Like

Thank you

Quick update, since I h=now have 28% haste, I lowered the loop count to 8

Works even Better

Regards

1 Like

Bump Updated with a new version called HOLY_HEALS. Also added link to logs and Discord channel for sharing PAWN strings

Hi! Sorry for the noob question, but there is any way to make this macros work with clique?
I’ve tried to search on the forum/google, but I’m not able to find an answer…

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi

Sorry, i do not use Clique

Regards

I have it working with Vuhdo. For Clique you can assign to a button and then map that button to Clique … I think … hope that helps. I read that somewhere on a different forum

Absolutely love the holy heals one, finding it really easy to use. Appreciate you sharing your work.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Tried some others. The holy heal is just awesome for me.

1 Like

am i just not seeing updates or something cause I don’t have holy venger procs on any of those macros

Holy Avenger and Avenging Wrath are not included in the macro. Most people prefer to use these at specific times.
If you want to have these you will have to add them in yourself

Regards

So there are three different macros; 2x HOLY_HEALS and THE_ULTIMATE_GLIMMERDIN. What am I suppose to use? I’ve tried I think all of them but I don’t really understand the small differences.