Threat generating dungeon tank (prot)

One other thing to get the hang of, is using Alt on the MT_Raid macro, when your rage is high enough that you can dump an HS or two. That also builds threat. Anytime I have more rage than needed for the next ability, I’ll queue an HS using Alt.

In the case of a high amount of rage or a rage cap, just hold down Alt or press it intermittently until youve dumped it all.

This is especially good at building threat with an Alcor’s Sunrazor or other 1.3 speed weapon, which you will want to use on fights that require high tps (fights where slow incoming damage and slow wpn speed arent enough to build rage sufficiently).

thats weird cause im running that macro and it is only staying in berk stance so it is only melee and thunder clap. then i manually switch stance then it melee and revenge only. some reason its not doing whirlwind , cleave, shield block and slam, or sunder armor.

Strange, are you maybe using an outdated version of GSE?

Theres a line in the macro that should read:

/castsequence [combat,nomod,stance:3] reset=combat Defensive Stance, null

So it should put you into Defensive Stance right after casting Berserker Rage at the start.

What might be happening is you are using some manual macro to swap out of zerker, into battle stance maybe, and then the macro wont put you back in defensive.

If you want to change that, make the above line read like this:

/cast [combat,nomod,nostance:2] Defensive Stance

However this will tend to make the macro switch to defensive right away after toggling on, so it wont allow the switch to zerker from battle, and the use of zerker rage.

The better way is to use a manual macro to switch back to defensive if you dance to battle at any stage of a fight.

The other option is to make a manual macro to switch to zerker and cast zerker stance, after having made the change above to the GSE macro.

Then even after you use your manual macro, the GSE macro will put you back in defensive automatically.