Thunders Fury // Enhancement Shaman Shadowlands Edition

I have a question with most macros that have multiple version how do you get the version I want to use to stay? Whenever I choose a version it seems to go back to first version all the time or am I missing something .

with any macro that has multiple versions you choose the version you want to use under the default section … the place where it will have pvp/arena/dungeons/groups/default … etc …

I can confirm that this macro is being imported in as Elemental not as Enhance

lol wth are yall talking about

When u open up lazy and open your macro the “Spec/class ID” says elemental…

that doesnt effect anything …

Yeah i agree i was just letting u know what they where talking about…macro works great though thanks

Well it effects organization of things. It is defiantly a good macro though. Thanks

huh ? … i don’t get it … show me what your talking about

I had the same problem the other day when I installed it for the first time,
It didn’t show up in “Enhancement section” But when I changed spec to Elemental, Their it was.
So while I was in Elemental I clicked the drop down and changed it to “Enhancement” I then changed spec back the “Enhancement” and their it was (Before I did all that I deleted all macro’s from the Enhancement section , I then installed this Macro and it only showed up in the Elemental section)
I hope all that make’s sense.
Regards Dave.

Man you are alright for one who eats crayons. Seriously tho, love your work, and your writeups are as entertaining as your macros. Thanks for all your posts.

No longer demanding rotation Lava Lash? it is seldom used in macro

Thunders Fury - Updated for Shadowlands.

edit: I don’t know how but take a look at the SIM yourself … did that just SIM 99.9% ???

1 Like

@usmcguy Thanks for the update and glad to see you back on here! Always appreciate your work! Keep it up!

Just had to level a 60 shaman after seeing this.

Thanks so much for the update.

p.s Your presentations on these are second to none.

Thank you ! Bet it does even better and smoother the more haste you get.

hello could put a copy of the old macro I still play at 8.3 on a private server?

look here. Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros
it where the 8.0+ version of stuff is at.

@usmcguy

Hi m8, just wanted to thank you for this incredible macro.
I was actually pondering just leaving the game for good since lately i was not enjoying myself, and this macro saved my love for the game.

Always appreciate the presentation of your macros and how smooth they run. Wish i had half of your talent my friend.

Wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Just had to come back and say, now that I have a bit more gear, how great this macro is working for me.

It’s simming just as you said it would, definitely my favorite macro atm.

Thanks alot RJ.