TOD lives on

Raid Test Dummy i top at about 10k substained to about 4k im running the legos Cenedril and Horn my ilvl is 240…

dKdFdaWsrQERG2MkmBv6MIk)sO(gu9AsqTtPAVe7gz)Q6NKO8xrs)wIhRyOIugmWWjr6GsjoQusoSsNtk1cjr1sfjCzklxsEOus9uuwMapNQMOOWuLIjtfA6O6IKaDvsqEMO01jvBKeXwjHSzsaBxKOplIzbLPrfDAs54sQHbA0uP7kKtkQACK01urNxu06iH6yqUnvWcsAKosykxjTKAJYYq6bsJWA2RrCVWqybybybyiSSybcldtbw9lx6iH1Io3TujmM7sk8Y96cJPuBYNH0doAlSC7uvuKv51kKxAKosAKosyXZ65ERw3OXEqivg3Li7QrjrpabH4QqShGqzpopKEGWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypabXDgOk9SclEwp3B16gn2dcPY4Uezxnkj6biiexfI9GGduBN4s3PWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypaDgGWpL(PWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypaHYECEi9dHfpRN7TADJg7bHuzCxISRgLe9aeeIRcXEacI7mqv64clEwp3B16gn2dcPY4Uezxnkj6biiexfI9GGduBN4sxvyXZ65ERw3OXEqivg3Li7QrjrpabH4QqShGodq4NsVTWIN1Z9wTUrJ9GqQmUlr2vJsIEaccXvHypafKTT6H0rqHfpRN7TADJg7bHuzCxISRgLe9aeeIRcXEaccXvDkS0kEEUDQksJWfgJBkvj60W1kKWywTUrCT9kS0TmtHDT1BsJWfwAvwUDQksJWfw6wMPvzEV0iDKWI5BvIXnYCiZhe6OTog9GqQ4Uvoej9aHfpRN)GqhkoQ4HxDXEavg3Li7QrjrpaHoHQqPNvyXZ65pi0HIJkEVCShqLXDjYUAus0dqq0PZdHlCHlS8tHew(UIsnxEwRtTvkKcYAYRSEUwsr6cl3s67npXTQuAexRqIYfUWfba

More Info coming testing in raid now …

10 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.

2,650 dps - this is the best I’ve seen thus far :slight_smile:

Hope this data point helps,

Moltrin

Not quite apples-to-apples, but I swapped ChiBurst (which is called by the macro) for Eye of the Tiger (which the talent guide asks for) and got a lift.

5 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.

2,730 dps – even better ???

Bravo sir, and hope this data point helps,

Moltrin

[quote quote=61679]Not quite apples-to-apples, but I swapped ChiBurst (which is called by the macro) for Eye of the Tiger (which the talent guide asks for) and got a lift.
5 min parse, Raider dummy in Ironforge, 225 ilvl, Drinking Horn and The Wind Blows, unbuffed.
2,730 dps – even better ???
Bravo sir, and hope this data point helps,
Moltrin[/quote]

How fast were you firing?

I’m on a Corsair, which programs the duration of the keypress, as well time between presses

My keypress duration is 30ms, and delay between is 30 also - so 60ms total?

Moltrin

Repeat constantly while pressed with no delay at 30ms
Thats how I set up CUE

Good tip, thank you :slight_smile:

so i change it to your legos and the telent for a 5 minutes test dumbie i have sustain 5k with a 240 ilvl good find with the lego and the talent change

Makes me aspire to a 240 ilvl :slight_smile:

A few notes from running this in a heroic ABT run last night (all at ilvl 225):

• dps with full raid buffs shoots up a lot. Per my prior post, I was ~2.7k dps on the dummy, but over 4.3k on Vathrimas, and similar on others

• for raids, the legendary cloak Cenedril performs significantly better than the Drinking Horn Cover. Touch of Karma was #2 for damage contribution to Vathrimas (just over 100k damage in two casts) and similarly high for others

• but! Be aware of the stuff you stand in to proc the cloak. Standing in dots that keep ticking after the short duration of ToK is bad (yes, I died a lot last night, lol)

Moltrin

Your welcome I just wanted to keep mythic raiding into the next exp and I was hoping I find a high power macro haha but I couldn’t find anything that was high dp for my liking for ww monk and made my own but thank you for help me fix the stuff out cause I wouldnt be this high of ilvl with you you guys on this site with me and have a disability any everyone I can keep going…

Oh on top of that I was doing m+ with the set up last night I was out dpsing everyone by like 2-3k I’ll try the back Lego and I’ll let you know what I pull on that tonight when I go raiding haha …

And thanks again for the help and I hope you can get up in gear as well :slight_smile:

I’ll post charts of m+ tonight as well

updated Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft parses on Heroic Ant with macro

1K?

[quote quote=61835]

updated https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-blade/wutangshanks#partition=3&difficulty=4 parses on Heroic Ant with macro

1K?[/quote]

LOL - if you look closer, you see he was only active for <20% of that fight :stuck_out_tongue:

He was at 5k dps for Garothi, 4.6k dps for Fellhounds - both with high parse%

Oh ya I had about a lag out for 0ver 50% of that fight im using my phone to use internet and I lag out hard that fight untill I get internet on Aug 1 ( haha I just moved)

[quote quote=61853]

updated https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-blade/wutangshanks#partition=3&difficulty=4 parses on Heroic Ant with macro

1K?
LOL – if you look closer, you see he was only active for <20% of that fight :p He was at 5k dps for Garothi, 4.6k dps for Fellhounds – both with high parse%[/quote]

I know, the time he was active was the opener.

These macros rely on the sustainment. Posting essentially opener logs is insignificant.

I was looking forward to the m+ logs.

Will do that I think Friday

3.3k DPS WW monk ilvl 226.

Fists of Fury are sometimes being interrupted.

i cant get logs to update right now cause i guess i dont have the data to download it but i will have warcarft logs on wednesday for some M+ runs but this was a Details log on the run on a +13 Darkheart Thicket

Bottom green was the monk tank he wasnt really good tank tbh haha

this was eye 14 ill keep posting these to show updates

Arc 14 i died on the finally run back to boss or i would of been top dps again there

335 Windwalker with mostly Resto gear…

Single Target:- 335 Windwalker Burst is 20k-26k dps and siting at 10-12k boss fight dependent in Random Heroic, Best one ive seen so far. good job

AOE:- lets not even talk about how bad aoe is :smiley: