Bye, thanks for your macro.
But I wanted to tell you that there is no need to create special macros for barbed shots and so on.
I’ll explain I created my own macro that I will shortly post on the forum, updated to now, where it performs rotation say it should be done ok.
for the spell i n question however type barbed shot just put the separate spell in a key (mouse or keyboard bind) of your choice and press whenever you think you can use it. no nce reason in my opinion to put modifiers to use its spell when you just need a simple separate key to have it when you want.
as an example I recommend if you want to play with separate CDs of

1. use the macro you prefer there are dozens of them on the forum.
    2)use spell (barbed shot-aspect of wilde - bestial wrath) in separate keys with the help of a weakauras that shows relative coldow.

I for example play as mentioned above macro+1 macro separated with aspect of wilde+trinket along with personal use when I think appropriate. but nothing prohibits you from using the same method for both bestial wrath and barbed shot.
I’ve tried all and the ways to play it, and currently I saw that? bestial wrath is a spell to use always in coldow always so you can use it very well within a direct macro, barbed shot you should try to have always active so either you use it manually or inside macro built to best use it
aspect of wilde instead of using it manually makes it much better.
to you the choice