Topics removed?

Were there topics that were removed? I could have sworn there was a Holy Pally topic ehre that had a macro for balanced dps/healing for solo content and M+? Now it’s gone. I only ask because I had to delete my entire WTF and Interface folder due to corrupted UI, so I lost all my favorite macros. I was returning to each section to get them again, but seems some of them have gone missing?

1 Like

Had the same thing happen to me and couldn’t find all the macros I was using before. The author may have deleted but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

Wish I could remember who the author was. Sigh. I had technology sometimes. Makes life harder, more than easier on rare occasions. Lost a lot of good macros across all classes I play.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’m using a couple for PVP but i don’t have any for PVE. if you need recommendations let me know.

1 Like

I would like a good healer/dps one for holy pally for solo content such as rare hunting in ZM, WQs, dailies, etc.

I personally haven’t deleted any topics other than the one Tim locked a few days ago.

1 Like

I went looking through the logs:

You can delete your own stuff (ie a post you create) but no one else is deleting stuff.

1 Like

Oh, no no. I didn’t mean someone was deleting MY stuff. There used to be a macro here that was labled, something like, “Balanced DPS and Heals for Mythic+”, or something similar. It’s no longer up. But, like you said, the owner probably removed if. Sorry to trouble @TimothyLuke.

Was no trouble at all - I needed to check that it wasn’t a system fault or a mod doing the wrong thing

2 Likes