ToS Patch... Addon no longer works?? :'(

[quote quote=50311]my problem is it works till it doesnt work then I have to reload my UI to get it working again… Does any one have this problem and if so can you list your other add ons… maybe something else is causing the problem… but in my add-ons GSe is red… which means its out of date… even though I have just downlaoded the GSE-2.1.03-Alpha1
[/quote]

I have a similar issue happening that I have been meaning to talk to TL about. This only happens on my Rogues (which are rarely played alts), I’d say 80% of the time when I log into my rogue The button (click macro placed on my bars from a previous session) does absolutely nothing. I can type /gs and the options come up as normal but I cannot drag any icons onto my bars, the create/delete icon buttons do nothing and if I edit or import a macro and click “save” it does not actually save anything. The only way to fix it is to reload UI or log out and in. Its just so bizarre that it only ever happens on my Rogue. as far as addons go…jesus…where do I start?? lol.

NPCscan
Achieve It
AchievmentsReminder
Addon Control Panel
Angry Keystones
Ark Auto Loot BoP
Ark Inventory
ArtifactPowerUser
Ask Mr. RObot
Auctionator
Aura Frames
BadBoy
Badapet
Barrels o’Easy
Battleground Defender
BattlegroundTargets
BG SPy
Big Wigs
BugGrabber
Bugsack
Capping
ColorPickerPlus
Cross Realm Assist
Details
Dugi Questing Essential
ErrorMonster
Garrison Mission Manager
GatherMate2
GladiatorlosSA
H.H.T.D. (Healers have to die)
HandyNotes
IgnoreMore
Improved Blood Trader
Ion (Bar mod)
KAutoOpen
Leatrix Plus
Lib: SahredMedia
LittleWigs
Masque
Master Plan
Mik’s Scrolling Battle Text
Minimap Button Frame
MyRareFinder
MythicPlusTimer
NPCScan
OmniCC
oRA3
Pawn
Personal Loot Helper
PetBattleMaster
PetTracker
Postal
RaidAchieveFilter
RaidAchievment
RCLootCouncil
RelicInspectoe
RoleIcons
Routes
SavedInstances
SaySapped
Shadowed UF
SharedMedia
Silent World Quest
Stealth Alerter
Tidy Plates
TipTac
TomTom
Tradeskill Master
Use old Tab Targeting
VanosKoS
VuhDo
WeakAuras
World Quest Tracker
WowLua

ok I changed the macro I was using and it works now… at least I didnt have to reload my UI 10 times today… So if you are having the same problem I was… change your macro

Im getting the strange behaver …spec if im die in raid after ress the macros simply not workign …even tried to relod ui middle of the fight …only things works exit wow and log back
This gettign wery frustating …seem like dont matter which macro im using…:=((

If you reloadui in combat GSE won’t work until you exit combat. It can’t create the buttons or Program them so your macro works in combat. It’s an action that is blocked by Blizzard. As for the other behaviour I would start with disabling your other macros and leaving just GSE and seeing if it occurs then. And when it doesn’t start turning your macros on until you find the culprit.

I say this as I use this every day and don’t get the errors you are describing. That means there are two possibilities. Either another mod which I don’t use is breaking GSE or your macro is broken and you need to fix it.

I don’t use a lot of mods. I use ElvUI, GTFO, DBM, Details and GSE. Early versions of DBM and Details in this last patch both had problems in some boss fights where they would have script ran too long errors which would break things in combat. In my case GSE2 still worked I had to drag the errro box out of the way though so I could still see the fight.

Thx for the help.im using basickly same mods in raiding as you have…I little confused about disabling your other macros and leaving just GSE . im unly use gse2 the new uppdated wersion for mine macros.:=). dont get any error box showing on…im turned of Prevent ui err and clear error ,do i need to turn on debug mode?
Biggest problem it is hard to now when it is happening …if im correct so far it is only happening in the new raid instance TOS…
Thx for a great addon

Okey im noticed today what is happening…did lfr TOS… relodet ui .not in fight .after not worked …got a ma ssage …
There is an issue whit the sequence Mythaoe.it has not been loadet to prevent the mod fron failing…
only autoattack im killed the last boss…just left the instance no reload or restart wow or anything …and outside the mod started to work asp :=) and the issue like im sad only happening in TOS…any ideas ?

Yeah one of the versions of Mythaoe sequence is corrupt and needs to be fixed.

If you search on this site there is a post in the how to section on how to fix thisZ. I’m
On a phone otherwise I’d link it for you.

thx im try gonna find it. the only problemn it has happened whit 2 other caracters to.hunter and dk…thats means those macros corrupted to ? they worked fine before TOS.or mayby last version of the gs2. if that case what line make it corrupt ? the macros imported fina and worked wel other instances - mytich + dungeons im doing…think it is over mine knowhow :=)
any chance when you home can you post a link if im not find it mine self :=)

Not sure if its same problem but logged in today and started playing, all of sudden my macro stopped working and it shut off my sound effects, reloaded ui and all working again (had to manually turn sound back on) 5 mins later same thing happened

changed from my hunter to my druid and the same thing happens

any ideas? was working perfectly yesterday and all days before that and havent changed anything

the problem was worst on my hunter… so I switched to this macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/max-artifact-with-mantle-of-command-and-the-apex-predators-claw/ works fine on my hunter… but now I cant get my shammy to work… cant even import a macro… just 3 of them on her as stock and they dont work… it was working up till I fixed my hunter…:frowning:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gse2-howto-fix-unable-to-import-macros/

[quote quote=50456]https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gse2-howto-fix-unable-to-import-macros/
[/quote]
OK I got that problem fixed… now IM back to having the it works for a few minutes and stops problem again :frowning:
Tired many different macros on my ele shaman and same thing works for a few minutes and then just stops… I do hope removing that folder didnt hurt my other players

EDIT
OK I think I figured out the problem with it freezing up
Interface>Add-ons>GSE> Check in Gameplay Options>> Prevent UI Errors and Clear Errors
It might not be rocket science, but it now has my shamans macros working

EditAGAIN
OK so the above edit lied… that didnt help… and now this has spread to all my players BUT its taking longer to lock up. Instead of it only lasting a minute… it will last for 5 to 10 minutes before it dies…