Tweakt for DPS and HEAL. Works for Dungs , Raids and PvP.

Just because this happened, I wanted to echo again how good this macro is working for me on my Draenei Prot Warrior: I went head-to-head with a Blood DK in Black Rook Arena for the WQ just a few minutes ago. He killed me the first time because I had almost ten stacks of the debuff from killing the NPCs for quest credit. So I jumped down again and wore him down and killed him when he tried to run away. I guess it got him really worked up because the next thing I know the Blood DK is whispering me to talk shit. So thanks again!!! :wink:

geart macro thnx

any chance that you can make arms macro

Sorry no . I dont play arms . But just try to put in arms spells in my macro .

Hello and thank you for your macro. Could you let us know what is your talent tree for the 7.3 patch and if it suits your macro well please ? How could I include intercept in your macro please? Thank you very much for your answer

I use the same talents . I dont play wow so much now cause i havent got any spare time .

Amazing ! ty ty ty !

Thanks for this.

can we incorporate @player Ravager AND Revenge in the same macro without being Rage starved? as far I can see this is the only diff. in the two macros, one uses Ravager and one Revenge. …thanks guys… terrific macros.

Great job. I’m using this it’s a beast. 921 ilvl prot warrior doing 450k DPS a up to 43 uberstrikes on raiding practice dummy.

Thanks !!!

Hey guys! New to the macro scene, I was wondering, do you guys just spam the key with the macro and hope for the best or do you hit it in order per cooldown etc essentially taking your time with it. Im trying also to figure out some people say 300ms 80 ms etc I have no clue how to adjust that. Im actually using this due to a disability from a car wreck in my patrol car, ended my police career sadly. So I am very eager to get my prot warrior back up and running. Thank you ahead of time for the help!!

All the best.

Just target something and spam the key . Speed doesnt matter :wink: Good luck

Thank you !

Welcome to the lazy macro family. You could buy a keyboard similar to the logitech g510 keyboards or a mouse with macro keys too. They will spam the button as long as you hold the button down. They also allow you to set how fast the key spams while holding the button

Im playing with an xbox 360 controll . Works like a charm . Using Antimicro i have autoclicker .I think it works on Windows too . Im a Linuxuser my self . Forgot to mention that . Merry Christmas everybody.

Hi totaly Awsome macro, but how do i set it to not use spellreflection? since i want to do it on my own, all new to this :slight_smile:

Hi mate . Just copy the macro and remove the spell you dont wanna use . Then import it back .

Yeah i figgured it out :smiley: awsome ! Am i forced to use the same talents that you put, or is it optional?, totaly new at this lol xD

You can change talents . I use them cause i got the highest dps and heal with them . Glad you like my macro ;:slight_smile: