Two Key Macro? Assassination

Can someone please make a 2 key macro one button for combo builders and the other for finishers? i feel like the one key thing doesn’t work for rogues it just locks up all the time.

maybe even have a 3rd opener key?

No point, really.

You can place most, if not all (pve) spenders on modifiers. The only time two button macros, for rogues, is beneficial is if there’s a st and an aoe version.

The problem with ALL macros right now is that it’s difficult to find an appropriate speed which doesn’t conflict with GCD changes. For rogues, they’re designed to be fired as fast as possible to acquire cbp’s as fast as possible. Unfortunately, this isn’t possible anymore due to the changes. Therefore, firing at any speed under a manual press - for a lot of classes, causing this issue of getting stuck.

try this, you dont need a finisher macro, just use which finisher u want and use this to build

Sequences[‘EPDS’] = {
author=“Insidious@SilvermoonEU”,
specID=259,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2122311”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
“/cast [combat] Garrote”,
“/castsequence [nomod] reset=6/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate”,
PostMacro=[[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Evasion
/cast [mod:shift] Vanish
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Sequences[‘MPV’] = {
author=“Insidious@SilvermoonEU”,
specID=259,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1112311”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth
/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep
]],
“/cast [combat] Garrote”,
“/castsequence [nomod] reset=5/combat/target Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate”,
PostMacro=[[
/cast [mod:ctrl] Evasion
/cast [mod:shift] Vanish
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

im not sure how to put it into a nice box etc etc, theres 2 different macros for 2 different talent sets, give it a go and let me know what u think, if u rate it ill make a fresh post for it

I find that assassination is lower on the dps for multi target. This equates to slower grinding.

with my sub macro I can double the output on single target compared to assasin multi target.

But here is one anyway

Macro 1 (builder)
deuPcaWjPinlsYTeHDbs1VqXWqjDmelJu9mszAOuDnQ02aP8nkjJtkQZPG1rjUNuOgOuehukXcLcmrPuUOuQ2OuP(OikJuQKtscwPiQEPuHBkv1ob1qLQSuPKEQstLkUkLuTvPGERcDxfzVq)veXGv1HLSyf1Jr1KPKYLf2mj0NbjJMQ60uLxlv0SPu3MKA3u8BKgoioUislxupxLPtCDrA7OeFhLY5jrRxkK9dmsqheMGBYAT92HtYA91PffGryD0b3UcBi2EMoX1xeiNfgg2OSzxnsP6INPh05u1mksZPQpgHcXJZKPqLgjGWcKeutK48PscfP5eqDbdUoLDyKdxIMMUMob32cfRuBbHj42vydb3UPzWZMFyaVsAk49lwcWBOIVNbkWh2xaEpd4f)a8sz6e3wsfFAg3vQ5zLw7KAEUjjpDo8AQJp9WTFXZ0gg5ZJAo0bHjOdctWLHxNa(XtkdpSqMaVvde2zfH1XLHxNa(XtkdpSqMaVg0CDzhH1WLHxNa(XtkdpSqMaVvSQHWSJldVo5IKMggEa(rov9CjtGF8KYWdlSob(CCH0yPYqfc4bVlXkDnvGNOPpOc8en9bvGNOPpOc8en9be2fxgEDc4hn0tIYw8vbEov9CjtGN0SRl0CXTh9K(fptrhuWTJqzVCCh6GWeCz41jGF0q5u1ZLOYqpjkBXFc8eIlzGGcUDekBnSJ6c0bHj4YWRta)4jLHhwitGFqNGW64YWRtapPzxncbfC7LJ(fptrhuWDLas3PgU4rn42l7rZEIsuqb3fsWvOnew3Da3(LjTSvWirMLWiEud2auqbraUsage Information
For when you have nothing else in the tank

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Poisoned Knife, Mutilate, Garrote, Shadowstep, Fan of Knives, Vendetta

KeyRelease: Pick Pocket, Crimson Vial

Macro 2 (spender)
d4Z4baGEQq9sQi7cQIxtf1Jf1HH8jbvZwvDEaDtQIFjWTHkNgj7eP2RYUrSFIUlQQAyqv1VLAGuHmurYGjmCQQdcvLXHQIJHY5eKfIQKLQszXIy5c9mvPNkzzQI1bvPjsL0ubAYOkA6uUOkvFwfCzsxhkBuKAROk1Mvr2Uk0hPcAwuPMMkQVRsAKQeVfvLgnQ8CqNKQ0Ta4Ack3dvHvIQkhNkXFPc8ydC0Svo82970oiTxAV1L73g9ZaxDr)(FkIZR4mZhI3GGR91pYXaXHYXgINCJl4uhXWbdS2Nkhe7dyka)J(aAIcaY1gGtDeWbOgSce9vIbxXEFFEFyRUOF)vP7OuCLtjsbWgtk4qhvPG0ghf5GuOFOkfuePW4uPWqeNx5QEcH9TrZw5bLJnV1iKQjWboA2ahnBvqgbnO6cMsYQuifrfQgpYnUeKjfsb7HDMXClfNXpFClfSqNFDlfS3NqRs1qZdkh7boBLtkWurfch4OzRcYiOjf8L05gxcYCtAOPOVXXFPGXcJfInBvzQFAms2OAYQsDbtjgf6Vkvu9GYXEGZw5Kc8M(veuh4SzZwv(A2RRJ(jSqRWhMX1XvLHssaYtOHssCe)WsuQWb5A4kpicg67LyA8OsmQMmEnB2gUsage Information
For when you have nothing else in the tank

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Rupture, Crimson Tempest, Kidney Shot, Mutilate

Thanks so much i made some adjustments but it works perfectly for mow now

@urzulus you think you could do a outlaw one to?

Would you mind linking your adjustments, please ?