Unholy, 7.3.+ Dark Arbiter, 7.3 tested

no worries try as I might the chest eludes me still.
another thing i am testing at the moment is increased usage of scourge strike. to burn of festering while Apoc is on CD. while I have noticed that putting it on a separate keybind mashing it alongside this macro results in more dps, incorporating it into the macro seems to break it or eats up the festering stacks leaving you unable to get Apoc off when needed. but Ill keep at it.

Okay. This is the closest I have been able to get to a one button macro. Thank you to the original author from which this is based.

I don’t know how to box this so I will leave it to those who do.

Talent choices: 3/2/1/1/3/1/1 or 3/2/1/1/3/3/1 (both seem to be equal with my gear)

Step Function: Sequential
Spam Rate: 80ms

Keypress:
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)
/castsequence reset=target/combat Outbreak, null

Sequence:
/use [nopet,combat] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation
/cast [nomod:shift,combat] death coil
/castsequence [combat] festering strike, scourge strike, festering strike, scourge strike, outbreak
/cast [combat] summon gargoyle

Key Release:
/petassist
/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)

usage: at 6+ wounds - hold the alt key for Apocalypse
at 5-10 seconds before Dark Arb comes off cooldown, hold the shift key to pool
runic power

I do not have BIS legendaries.

On a target dummy, I parse about 7-10% below was sims say I should. (unbuffed)

I have the chest piece and thought I would try out the @Bermm macro with COI. I was having problems with it. It seemed to have several periods where not much was happening, which equates to dps loss. I don’t want to say the macros was hanging but it felt like it. I also found I had to manually fire COI as it wasn’t being cast from within the macro even though it’s there. Now, I don’t know the ends and outs of macros building especially at this level but COI in premacro? Once I removed that line, it seemed to be a little better. I just casted it manually. Having it fire before 20 stacks doesn’t seem to be much of a problem in raid. So, could it be a placement issue or should it be a manual cast?

@John: I do see the same problem. It takes time to get the necessary stacks but once Apoc is fired, I don’t believe I’ve seen festering drop below 6. It generally stays at 7-8. I didn’t think about firing off Scourge Strike manually to use some. Keep up the good work.

[quote quote=54622]I have the chest piece and thought I would try out the @Bermm macro with COI. I was having problems with it. It seemed to have several periods where not much was happening, which equates to dps loss. I don’t want to say the macros was hanging but it felt like it. I also found I had to manually fire COI as it wasn’t being cast from within the macro even though it’s there. Now, I don’t know the ends and outs of macros building especially at this level but COI in premacro? Once I removed that line, it seemed to be a little better. I just casted it manually. Having it fire before 20 stacks doesn’t seem to be much of a problem in raid. So, could it be a placement issue or should it be a manual cast?
@john: I do see the same problem. It takes time to get the necessary stacks but once Apoc is fired, I don’t believe I’ve seen festering drop below 6. It generally stays at 7-8. I didn’t think about firing off Scourge Strike manually to use some. Keep up the good work.
[/quote]

another idea I was toying with was once Tim manages to get my suggestion into the next GSE version, would be to have a sequence of festering strikes in a macro opener, to get 6 stacks before the rotation proper and enabling you to have AOD and Apoc up on the pull of a boss for stupid high open damage. but for now, apart from creating a separate opener macro, i can only do so much within the limits of the addon and the game.

@webbjh: Give the following macro a try. The pre macro is the perfect place to have it you just have to play with the loop limit. I’m sure you do this, but when you test this against a raid dummy be sure and wait 7 seconds after using Army so all 6 of your runes are just about ready. Yes the macro slows down when we have to wait for runes.
@john: Tried to improve on the use of Scourge Strike within the macro, but did not have any luck.

Sequences['Unholamio_COI'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211331",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/unholy-guacamole-7-2-5-dark-arbiter/",
  Help = [[I,m using the following Legos Cold Heart and Tak]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=true,
      Neck=true,
      Belt=true,
      Ring1=true,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=2,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Death Coil",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Chains of Ice",
      },
        "/cast Festering Strike",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike",
        "/castsequence Scourge Strike, Outbreak",
        "/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle",
        "/use [nopet,combat] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation",
        "/cast [combat] Death Coil",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

UPDATE Dec 9 So I have a slight revision as well as creating a separate opener.
For the Main macro Ive added more Death coils into the sequence, meaning you don’t have to use the modifier as much, really only for DC procs or you wish to dump RP.
Also since I now Have the Cold Heart Leggo, included into a macro. though I recommend removing it if you lack the Leggo as it will still cast Chains of ice which burns a rune, better used for more Festering Strikes.
Mod shift is for Apoc, and you know the Drill tap it when at 6 stacks of festering. and Alt for Death coil

New Opener. I have created a new opener to use before the main macro, that stacks Festering fires dark transformation and Dark arbiter and finishes with Apocalypse.
just use this first, and as soon as you see the Apoc animation switch to the normal macro and your on your way with a big open burst of DPS.
–OPENER–

Sequences['UHopener'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Memnokers@Muradin",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Outbreak",
        "/cast Dark Transformation",
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Dark Arbiter, Death Coil, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Apocalypse(artifact)",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

MAIN ROTATION

Sequences['Unholamio'] = {
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:shift] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death Coil",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Chains of Ice",
        "/cast outbreak",
      },
        "/cast Death Coil",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike",
        "/castsequence Outbreak, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Thanks for the update John. I’ll give it a try.

Thank you for the update John. I have taken the macro for a spin. I really like the numbers. I get more or less the same dmg with my macro. I work on an update for that one too. I’m still not convinced about the pre macro useage. If fires chains of ice way too random for my taste. I do like the idea of an opener. I will try to use the opener with my Cold Hearted macro.

Ok a slight adjustment I want to test out, It felt it had potential when testing it but I was in an absolute clusterfuck of a raid so i was not confident in results. my goal is to try and set up a sequence i can control better and also weve in more DC for T21

if peeps can test this and let me know of results

Sequences['Unholamio'] = {
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:shift] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death Coil",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast outbreak",
      },
        "/cast Death Coil",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Outbreak, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=56217]Ok a slight adjustment I want to test out, It felt it had potential when testing it but I was in an absolute clusterfuck of a raid so i was not confident in results. my goal is to try and set up a sequence i can control better and also weve in more DC for T21
if peeps can test this and let me know of results
[/quote]

Are you still using the opener macro with this one as well?

[quote quote=56244]

Ok a slight adjustment I want to test out, It felt it had potential when testing it but I was in an absolute clusterfuck of a raid so i was not confident in results. my goal is to try and set up a sequence i can control better and also weve in more DC for T21 if peeps can test this and let me know of results

Are you still using the opener macro with this one as well? [/quote]

Yes,

Maybe a stupid question, but I ask anyway. Why is it that hen I use macro/s “Raise Ally” is on a constant cd. Hence, I never have a combat ress ready. Is that because of global cd’s or anything, cause I cant see it any macro that I use ?

Bc others in your raid have the ability to brez as well…sounds like someone is rezzing before you do and theres a CD timer that applies to all people who can brez b4 anyone can use it again.

Hey, John, I’ve been posting on here about different macros in regards to the Mage Tower challenges. I just wanted to let you know I used your burst and steady DPS macros on the first page to beat the Unholy challenge with Cold Heart and Acherus Drapes as my legendaries. Thank you!!

Hi Guys!
1st Post here. I’ve loved the macros and ty for your hard work!
Question… Does anyone have an unholy macro without modifiers? I’m left handed and handicapped… I can use the number pad on right and up down l r buttons but not the regular keyboard. GS- 940

Thanks in advance!

Chris