Unholy, 7.3.+ Dark Arbiter, 7.3 tested

UPDATE Dec 9 So I have a slight revision as well as creating a separate opener.
For the Main macro Ive added more Death coils into the sequence, meaning you don’t have to use the modifier as much, really only for DC procs or you wish to dump RP.
Also since I now Have the Cold Heart Leggo, included into a macro. though I recommend removing it if you lack the Leggo as it will still cast Chains of ice which burns a rune, better used for more Festering Strikes.
Mod shift is for Apoc, and you know the Drill tap it when at 6 stacks of festering. and Alt for Death coil

New Opener. I have created a new opener to use before the main macro, that stacks Festering fires dark transformation and Dark arbiter and finishes with Apocalypse.
just use this first, and as soon as you see the Apoc animation switch to the normal macro and your on your way with a big open burst of DPS.
–OPENER–

Sequences['UHopener'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Memnokers@Muradin",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Outbreak",
        "/cast Dark Transformation",
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Dark Arbiter, Death Coil, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Apocalypse(artifact)",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

MAIN ROTATION

Sequences['Unholamio'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:shift] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death Coil",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Chains of Ice",
        "/cast outbreak",
      },
        "/cast Death Coil",
        "/use [nopet,combat] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike",
        "/castsequence Outbreak, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Death Coil, Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Why are you not casting DA outside the macro - putting it in must be a dps los, or did i miss something?

you can if you want but with my gear setup it comes off cooldown so often i can just spam it

DA = Dark Arbiter ? Because i cant find this spell in the macro. But it cast it on CD. Strange stupidu… its the Gargoyle ^^ I never test DA before. Thanks for sharing, john. I will give a feedback, once i learn how to handle it.

Cool, and yeah, in wow any spells that are changed due to talents, still work if using the name of the original spell

Hey
You have mod Death Coil while you also have Death Coil inside macro ???

This is one of the best macro’s I have tried. I do around 350k average in lfr, and thats with this crappy gear Profiler - World of Warcraft. Peaking at 650k, so thanks a lot for this.

it’s like that so it fires off DC occasionally in case it’s forgotten or is moving due to mechanics etc, as well as a filler of sorts to ease on rune consumption.

Well John… Though I hate playing Unholy…actually aside from once in a blue moon spec into it…I have NEVER played unholy…but with the way things are at the moment with Frost…this gives me incentive to try…Honestly I am a total Noob as Unholy…Many thanks for the Macro…Maybe it will allow me to learn a new spec? Apparently Now The Moon Is A Full Blue Moon

Thanks Bud…

below is a slight adjustment though not sure if overall performance is better at this stage,
but what it’s doing do over the other that I can confirm is improved overall uptime of outbreak,

just not sure if I haven’t messes the rest of the rotation up overall though.

Sequences['Unholamio'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=250,
  Talents = "3211111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      LoopLimit=5,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:shift] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Death Coil",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast outbreak",
      },
        "/cast Festering Strike",
        "/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Outbreak, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Outbreak, Festering Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I did three, 300 mio. Test on Dummy (si. Target) - Results:

• Your Soul Reaper Macro (4ér 20 + 2ér 19 , Soul of the Deathlord, The Instructor’s Fourth Lesson)
    Burst 1,2 mio & 745k @ 300 mio

• The newest DA macro with manual use of DA & DT and no D&D (idk if its for easy use, or to spent rune?) (4ér 20, CoF, Soul of the Deathlord, Tak’theritrix’s Shoulderpads)
    Burst 1,6 mio & 720k @ 300 mio

• The original DA macro (newest one), i stopped after view Minutes because DT needs 10 or more sec. to fire off, as DA already was used.

Its not the optimal test condition and RNG can change all on a second test, but for me its saying Burst vs a little more steady Single Target and mutch more AOE.
Tomorrow we gona try Heroic the first time. I realy would like to test this DA macro theire. But i am afraid of mechnics messing up the DPS and i think overall i would loose DPS when one or more adds are involved.

I also add this line in, so i am able to use apocalypse sooner
/use [mod:ctrl] Festering Strike (WA condion apocalypse no CD, one or more runes)

DT = Dark Transformation, DA= Dark Arbiter

TBH… i see low numbers with this one. I’ve been running it for about a week or two, LFR’s and other randoms, my dps is much lower than I do as blood. D&D never fires off, not sure why.

Haven’t put together an altnerative to it, but I’m not seeing the kind of increases others have. Lowly 881, with a shit-ton of mast.

Thanks for the feedback guys, what I am noticing is talent spec, seems to be affected by gear load out, for example if you not running Convergence of fates trinket, from sims of my own Dk, Dark arbiter can under perform, much like, Soul reaper will really sing some dps if mastery is over 75%. And defile builds seem to be the go to if slightly undergeared.

On the aoe side of things, swapping shadows infusion with infected claws when needed improves this build in an aoe side, just carry some tomes

I just added a line to this macro to shoot off Soul Reaper if I’m specced into it instead of DA. One other thing that might be an issue, Isn’t Death and Decay a dps loss if not in an AOE situation?

Been testing this in 7,3 and all is well, should serve well, still need to confirm optimal talents which may change things or not.

Just tested this on a training dummy for 2mins, the initial burst was about 900-950k then seemed to settle around 600k for duration of test.
My ilvl is 928 and I dont use any tier piece, my gear is as follows https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/terokkar/smoggydk

Using
Sequences[‘EX_Unholy_TEST’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
Author=“Exaria@Perenolde and John Metz”,
SpecID=252,
Talents = “3,3,1 or 3,?,?,2,1”,
Helplink = “https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/unholy-soul-reaper-7-1-5/”,
Help = [[Run at 80ms, 100ms, or manually. Hold ALT for Apocalypse at 6+ Wounds.
In collaboration with the amazing John Metz!]],
Default=1,
Icon=‘Spell_Deathknight_UnholyPresence’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/cast [combat] Blighted Rune Weapon”,
“/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)”,
“/cast [mod:shift,@player] Death and Decay”,
“/castsequence reset=target Outbreak, null”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/use [nopet,combat] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation”,
“/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle”,
“/cast [combat] Festering Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Outbreak”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Death Coil, Outbreak”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil”,
“/cast [combat] Scourge Strike”,
“/cast [combat] Death Coil”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

This macro is in the soul reaper thread on page 40, and using this I burst about 1.5m dps with it settling to about 900+k dps during fight and that is on ToS HC using same gear, trinkets etc. Will try testing it again if and when I get any tier piece which will upgrade better than my equipped gear :slight_smile:

can we get this in a codebox plaease

Sequences[‘EX_Unholy_TEST’] = {
— This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
Author=”Exaria@Perenolde and John Metz”,
SpecID=252,
Talents = “3,3,1 or 3,?,?,2,1”,
Helplink = “https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/unholy-soul-reaper-7-1-5/”,
Help = [[Run at 80ms, 100ms, or manually. Hold ALT for Apocalypse at 6+ Wounds.
In collaboration with the amazing John Metz!]],
Default=1,
Icon=’Spell_Deathknight_UnholyPresence’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/cast [combat] Blighted Rune Weapon”,
“/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)”,
“/cast [mod:shift,@player] Death and Decay”,
“/castsequence reset=target Outbreak, null”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/use [nopet,combat] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation”,
“/cast [combat] Summon Gargoyle”,
“/cast [combat] Festering Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Outbreak”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Death Coil, Outbreak”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil”,
“/cast [combat] Scourge Strike”,
“/cast [combat] Death Coil”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

John thanks for all the hard word you do for all us DK’s. I added COI in your macro and it seem to work really well for me so I thought I would share it.

Sequences['UnholamioCOI2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.01.
  Author="John Metz",
  SpecID=252,
  Talents = "3211311",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/unholy-guacamole-7-2-5-dark-arbiter/",
  Help = [[Using the following 2 Legos Cold Heart and TaK]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      LoopLimit=5,
      KeyPress={
        "/use [mod:alt] Apocalypse(artifact)",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Death Coil",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Outbreak, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Chains of Ice",
      },
        "/cast Festering Strike",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Festering Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Outbreak, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil",
        "/castsequence Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Outbreak, Festering Strike",
        "/cast [combat] Death Coil",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

no worries try as I might the chest eludes me still.
another thing i am testing at the moment is increased usage of scourge strike. to burn of festering while Apoc is on CD. while I have noticed that putting it on a separate keybind mashing it alongside this macro results in more dps, incorporating it into the macro seems to break it or eats up the festering stacks leaving you unable to get Apoc off when needed. but Ill keep at it.