'/cast outbreak',
'/cast Plague Strike',
'/cast festering strike',
'/cast blood boil',
'/cast !scourge Strike',
'/cast !death coil',
'/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon',
}

I read in the FAQ that using ! in front of spells does not do anything. Why do you put ! in front of Scourge Strike and Death Strike ?

Thanks.

Hey guys Any chance any1 can make the Marco for Toolkit Users?
(unholy ofc)

Love Casper

Yes you can still use modifiers, but your right. I was mistaken. You need to put quotes (" " instead of ! for the modifier to work.

What talent build and glyphs are you using on this?

These are the 3 converted 0,sequences that I used pre-6.0. I liked the Ret formatted ones so much, I followed that naming convention and formatting (can’t remember who did those but thx)
For +35% (45 with Enhancement) target hp, -35% target hp, and AoE repsectively. Feel free to ignore/change the mod lines or comment them out. I’m used to those from muscle-memory, so just kept them in. The PostMacro line does remove the flashing “Not ready” errors. Full disclose: my DK isn’t 100 yet and has meh gear, so haste, etc will affect RP generation. May not be as smooth as at 90

Sequences['UHST+35'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
	]],
	"/castsequence [mod:alt]Death Grip",
	"/castsequence [mod:shift]Anti-Magic Shell",
	"/castsequence [mod:ctrl]Outbreak",
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Festering Strike',
	'/cast Scourge Strike',
	'/cast Dark Transformation',
	'/cast Death Coil',
	PostMacro = [[
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Sequences['UHST-35'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
	]],
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Festering Strike',
	'/cast Soul Reaper',
	'/cast Death Coil',
	PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Sequences['UHAE'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
	]],
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Blood Boil',
	'/cast Scourge Strike',
	'/cast Death Coil',
	PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Very nice Prior, thanks!

I have tryed both theses macros and i carnt get them to work typed them out bye hand didnt copy and paste messsed around with them for abit still were not working for me.

try copy and paste, into any kind of text editor.

what has been problematic for me is the following:
1.) indentation, make sure it is indented as shown - or indent yourself if it is not in the post. Make it look like the examples in the examples file that is included with the addon.
2.) manually go in, and change all the ´ to '. And, also make sure to use the " instead of what might be in the posted code. What might work for the original poster, might not work for you without these subtle changes.

I have read that there are subtle differences between Win 7, Win 8 and Mac OS X.

Prior, what talents have you selected?

Thanks.

[quote quote=19124]try copy and paste, into any kind of text editor.

what has been problematic for me is the following:
1.) indentation, make sure it is indented as shown – or indent yourself if it is not in the post. Make it look like the examples in the examples file that is included with the addon.
2.) manually go in, and change all the ´ to ‘. And, also make sure to use the ” instead of what might be in the posted code. What might work for the original poster, might not work for you without these subtle changes.

I have read that there are subtle differences between Win 7, Win 8 and Mac OS X.
[/quote]

Indentation has nothing do do with it, it’s abslutely irrelevant how you structure your macro as long as all the correct punctuations are used. In Theory you can chain all commands in one line as long as they are separated by the correct punctuations. The indentation is just for human readability… Most common error ist the straight apostrophe, for some reason most texts use curved ones it needs to be a straight ’ (ASCII 39) not the ´ another special case with english skill names having one of these in their name as a possessive 's they need to be in straight quotes “” or alternatively in double brackets [[]]
That’s why it is recommended to use a text editor such as Notepad++ which understands correct text encoding.