UNHOLY DK 6.0.3 PVE DPS Gnome Sequencer Lua File!

I have found only pvp one button sequences for Unholy or Frost. Would someone that knows Unholy really well please write one. If you can do it so that it’s amazing. I will hire you to make one for UH and Frost. PVE

I am looking for something that will use resets and is perfectly timed for optimal dps. It needs to be written from someone that knows Unholy and Frost spell timers and can make it so that the rotation will be perfect. Send me a private message and we can work something out.

Thank You

Marcus

[quote quote=22829]I have found only pvp one button sequences for Unholy or Frost. Would someone that knows Unholy really well please write one. If you can do it so that it’s amazing. I will hire you to make one for UH and Frost. PVE
I am looking for something that will use resets and is perfectly timed for optimal dps. It needs to be written from someone that knows Unholy and Frost spell timers and can make it so that the rotation will be perfect. Send me a private message and we can work something out.
Thank You
Marcus
[/quote]
ive had a play with one of the macros on here and edited the Single target macro to include pet attacks and my dps went from steady 13k up to around 17-18k unbuffed im currently trying to get the Aoe rotation sorted but problem im having is fitting in enough attacks to then have defile back off gcd im gonna test poping AMS at start of the macro to then give me the timeing i need to pop defile on cooldown ill let u know how it works

If you could write one for 6.1 PVE Unholy for top raiding damage, that would be amazing. Will pay if it tops my 36k sustained dps that I am doing now. Message me.