Unholy dk bfa 8.3

Thanks for the update John.

no problem but let me know if any issues as i was doing final testing and adjustments during a warfront lol and was having an issue where it would work but also spam chat, i fixed it though just wanted to make sure it was fine for everyone else,

that said its very close to my sim numbers so far unless i derp hard or something is on CD at a fight beginning.

Also a pvp one due to the nagging im getting :stuck_out_tongue:

dWtrcaGEjQ6LsIElq2gumtjvMTs1LL6MqPFrWTbXHv1oj1Ef7wr7hXYa1WaWVjAGsKAOKKbJ0Wjuhus45uCmv6CkPfcilLKIflrPLtPRrINs1JHSojvnrjLMkunzfY0rDrjQCvjsEMeUoiTrjcBvsXMLKA7seDCjjZcq9zjkEhjvgjjvnocz0kWDbQtcqttjoTkoVcALKu61kuFtPCUbp6B8sPEGkhEfQQrv0Wbpo(V3t2ehgUOO4EJxBx9dDNJ(gVcO8aPnUALdMek2MlFCxCJaS2OHvGJJ9rwznT1CKttWJ(g8OVXfqVHj0L11vrrdhxa9gMqbnLIBgyKeszFgmHUGrr0I6iumfkyai6I4cO3WMUkO9e1e62MYMcWeQUrwjFqeQZ2Z4gycv3iRKpic1z7zChVoPuCDhiho(nUkPHX(iRm4HJ7ClUeqNi(iNX9UkO9Kp)ECC7zoU5BakEL9q1079B6Gh9nUa)2Y0CpBidjuqt5G3cbmOr9pcC44QSn2hzLbp6BCb0BycfgGnyrRrdhxa9gMqVfaSvGj6I4cO3WekOslE)h2wWe6sbmgLOxIlGEdtOIuwxefTsCb0Bycv3iRKpic1z7zChoEL9qv22ycE034cO3WekiiYr1BgCQMbtOWBkywxJgoUa6nmHccICu9)odMqx2uwUHdhooGi5mECS)e6Vd4KBBj7jFKZau4Wja

No problems for me John, it runs really good for me and I am doing better dps also. I did not make any changes to your macro what so ever :slight_smile:

Another revision to this macro for a performance increase.
so what’s changed,
So through testing and sims and comparing logs of both. I noticed that the previous version
was festering strike too often and Scourge striking not enough, as well as the Outbreak was firing twice
as often as needed.

eg in a 5min window on the training dummy, old would FS=40 / SS=50 and new FF=20 / SS=90+
this resulted in a DPS increase.

Combined with the other changed to ability cast rates like Outbreak. it now mirrors the cast numbers the Sim to a rate of +/- of 2 casts on average.

So with each ability cast as often as the sim, it comes down to 2 things that make it falls short to matching sim DPS numbers (by the way using this macro I was only 500-1000 damage under sim)

first is RNG via runic corruption procs etc no one can control this but you could do same sample tests as the sim and it won’t make a difference at that point but would take months of your time :stuck_out_tongue:

The second is When the sim uses some abilities. for example with my DK the Sim holds off using Unholy frenzy, and MY R_A_G_E trinket. and fire them just before each apocalypse for a greater dps boost.
this is something I am experimenting with and yes when I mirror this also I get close and even par the sim. but this is very character specific and relies on me paying attention as stuffing it up
can ruin dps results, so not worth at this point adding to a macro to share.

Im removing the opener for now. partly because my current build no longer needs it as i can get 4+ stack faster without it now and for some the sequence was having issues with apoc not working.

Note on the talents, the one I have chosen are what I would advise taking for this I won’t stop you choosing others. but after testing and sim comparisons for example taking all will serve sims an increase of 46!! that 46 more damage lol not even a whole % average increase. it is set up for ST fights but can change to suit AoE etc. my point being don’t ask me to make it for a specific talent setup because Icey veins say so. because I am aware of talents and tested them and only found ~100 damage variance at the end so I chose talents for macro performance ease which nets better DPS at the end of the day.

finally this is set to run as 50mm speed if you run slower or faster the loop value may need to change to suit.

d4ZGfaGELu8sLe9wLsVweEMsHzQKu)wuZgv18rUPiQFrQ6Bkj0ZjLDcK9Qy3OY(f6NkrYFvIuJtQbQerdveXGfmCa5GkfDpLiCmsLJRKkleQklfQQwSKLt1dvsvpLKLbG1PKKjcOMkQYKjMokxdkxvjLUmKRdv2iqLTQefBw12vIkpMYSGQmnrK8oLemsLOQddA0kvDxa6Kav9zGYPfPZRuzLIi12uIs3wj8OB4nG0nQ1U84dCBU0ToSbeadVrXdYhXX0gLoa2yJn0bWOagDio(SbKUrTjo2(SpQKoVNlgsgXwZOuaHmWd8acamagvYqZZldY1sZCAdVbKUH3as3Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjcWiiBFmS(CkFYjFabWOi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjcz)yyMHHTLldeIHNLxuqgGKhdK93DvIGFyQgkgagbfYjFfIbY(7Ukri7V7QebyONig45qoTN9fqwAMJCYjFaTXOi7xei8xVb1yAO1HdXziYJbY(XWeXmY(XWmddBlxErwamgCKgITewErbzXa5KhdK93DvIq2F3vjYsHJvocMGCYXlgi7V7QeHS)URseLLX5GHIbfZttGiNC8IbY(7Ukri7V7QerzzCoyOyqX80eiYjhVyGS)URseY(7UkruwgNdgkgumpnbICYXlgi7V7QeHS)URseLLX5GHIbfZttGiNC8IbY(7Ukri7V7QerzzCoyOyqX80eiYjhVyGS)URseY(7UkruwgNdgkgumpnbICYhqj1Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2pgMzyyBT8IcYaK8yGS)URsKnDdYHIbEz3rCmYjFaHnkY(fbc)1Bqng5Xaz)DxLiK93DvISwU9z(7IbW5iU1SJCYhql7Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjIkJJFmGFeeiKto5dOvCuK9lce(R3GAmYJbY(7Ukri7hdZmmSTljq8H7qoGKhdK93DvIamcY2hdqojgagzWDKt(OwjAh(r8rqn0WBaPBuK9lce(RNbDWqmehAXoYJHTC59qFbGBfeuaCyJA15mqRoDrkBuyJINNYLaX0n4BukgciWHJZyPzUrPqRdhIJLc5pQKK1yjdnpp8g2O45PCjqmaMAujXrjdnpp8gq6gfz)IaH)6nOgJ8yGS)URseY(7UkrahsJH8uoWIbfZttGiN8HnQvI2LehPPn8gq6gfz)IaH)6nOgJ8yGS)URseY(XWmddB7ISSkT9PNbi5Xaz)DxLiBcu2G83bKgICYhqamkY(fbc)1Bqng5Xaz)DxLiK9JHzgg22fzzvq(majpgi7V7QebyeKTpgwFoLp5KpSHnSrbElZnQrLmKdhKp45yiF5qCS0m3GVHnSzaaUHBFA_815
Talents 1233312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

thanks John for all your hard work…for some reason cant get this to ? icon…neither the initial or the edited version i made will work. i change the name so i know what build i am using for various macros. like UH1233122Mets…you are at 50ms loop1… for 100ms do you suggest loop 2-5 depending? thank you.

you would still need to create an icon to change the book to a ?

the new version is 50ms for loop of 5 or it will FS too often.
naturally, if you double the MS 50-100 you would half the loop 5- 2.5 but you have to round to nearest whole number so test at 2 then 3 to see which is better

Hi John Mets, thanks for your work, but the Macro dont works for me? I have the “?” Symbol an i set the Macro at the “1” in my UI. But it dont start the Sequenz? Other Macros are working great…

Greets
Steve

ok… had a brain fart with the ? thing… had too many macros and was at my limit… once i deleted a few it works fine importing…and thanks for the loop info…perfect… thanks again… now i wanna try and see how it does…

Outside of the opener the macro never builds enough FW to use apoc…even with UF activated…i’m having to stop the macro and apply FW manually for Apoc…running at 50ms, Anything i can change on my end?

What is the first Talent are you running as All will serve reduces the amount of festering stacks available that the per would otherwise generate for you,

@John-Metz
Hi dude!
Can you pls make a new macro for 8.2?
I need another good macro from you for PVE pls.

Your macros are the best John!

Greetings from Tirol!

There are no changes with 8.2, why should he make a new one?

nothing has changed so no need to,
the only thing to add if needed is the essence used,
which will just be /cast “essence name”

Having an Issue with Outbreak firing to Early. The disease is at 50% when it Pops it again. Running at 50 MS no changes were made to the macro.

John.

I always use your macros.

I can’t use this one. My wow is in Portuguese and your macro is not being translated.

@John-Metz can you confirm if this is still viable for 8.3? I"m honestly not sure what has changed.

ok for 8.3 nothing has changed rotation wise, so the macro is fine.

the one below is still the same but i have just added heart essence into the mix
still best to manually apply FS to get 4 stacks and fire apoc on the pull

and best old off using Apoc mid fight with unholy frenzy

d0dDcaGEPk6Lsv1BvITPOMPcXZusZgu(nHBsK(fQ8nQY5qv7uf7vSBPSFe3JiYWuQXHcduQKgkOYGHA4evhub11q6yaoUcyHGQwQujwSc1Yb5XK8ujldO1jvPjQqAQO0KjktNY7KkvxvQixwvxhfTrPQSvPIAZkiBxQcpNuZsL6ZsLYDvjJuQq3MkgTIyAuvNKiCyiNMkDEfPvse1RvG(RubhGWMdqQo1r47B4oWaGMdyytXIG9ntNcaCDDfam1O)qiMWSCasnmtBIakLKftAeS036zQs(RKy0CaPGPKIuqIo)qAxrth2CacBoaP4uiTrW(EuFGCatXPqAJGxAc5VDReoJr2fb7ptz43DcEELoVZznfNcPn9paZVPEcEPjCeYUiyOx)MKucNXiJGjyppQh9MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)(MGP0n)oh)uCkK2i4fLWzmYUiyq(zWnJCOP4uiTrWGBpqg85mNItH0gbdSU9wNZXlfNcPncEPRYHHM(qxeS)k4mnv))0U8WEK(dBoaP4meu3E7BVZucEPjMGGCUwK9izxXsnIqiFexhxlfnflKBBW3ac8Pk7L3hZMYCfTu1paZVzUiyPGtOnPifKiSXsXc52g8nWmofCqVuKcse2CasXPqAJGzq59zelv))u4GEToS5aKItH0gbV4iK1REI7q2fbd6rN55ZbmfNcPncEXriRxem7IG99O(aXIflLekrlvkPOgtemjA2d1JVzUIwGpwSea
UHBFA_815
Talents 1233312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Festering Strike

KeyPress: Apocalypse, Death Coil

Main Sequence: Soul Reaper, Heart Essence, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Dark Transformation, Outbreak, Unholy Frenzy, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Thanks for the update John.

bonjour je suis a la recherche d4une macro avec ce Template
3.2.3.3.2.3.2 merci

Hi, the only change to the macro which is something you can do is change the line in the Keypress section that says [mod: alt] Deathcoil, by replacing Deathcoil with Epidemic.

taking clawing shadows will automatically change your scourge strikes.

just be aware that not taking infected claws and Pestilence, you may have to keep an extra eye on your stacks of festering in your target.

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 11PM EST