Unholy dk bfa 8.3

No need to, you can just use the talents you wish rotations are unaffected. I just changed the listed talents to what I’m using currently. 2233311.

which for my DK performs better than anything you listed according to my sim results. closest to it is taking unholy frenzy which did 0.3% less than my talent set up. not worth reinventing the wheel over. st, that point either is acceptable.

also for Epidemic lovers in the base macro there is a second tab with it added as a modifier to use as desired.

furthermore if you have the red button trinket
you can add this to the macro and uncheck trinkets. this will fire the rockets at your feet like DnD

/use [@player] 13

or 14 depending on trinket location.

ive used your marcos for awhile now frost in legion and now unholy for bfa. That opener macro ive tryed editing it myself and using the non gse just nomral WoW macros and with /cast Dark Transformation it will hang all the time no matter which i try. maybe it cant be a added with /castsequence? And ive tryed deleting and reimporting and removing DT nothing works. anyway the other one works perfect.

OP updated with a revised build

Thanks for the update John, seems to run smooth for me.

How fast should this be fired John?

50ms

I like the update John but I’m finding near the end of a 5 min test, I can’t get any higher than two stacks of festering to fire apoc. It could be due to current stats as I’m main spec Blood and using some gear not with good stats for dps. I do have 3 sets of azerite gear, one set for each spec. Problem for me is that I’m doing equal dps in both frost and unholy. As you may have better stats across the board for each spec, which way do you lean when it comes to frost and unholy?

Do you know where Necrotic Strike would plug into the rotation for PVP? Does it replace another strike or how should it go in?

i just have necro on a modifier and apply as needed, but sadly i dont pvp much so not sure its optimal usage

Update 8.1, so far its too soon to tell if anything needs changeing through talents etc and i need to get that new azerite traite before i change anything. but for now everything seems to be working fine

nice

[quote quote=59456]Update 8.1, so far its too soon to tell if anything needs changeing through talents etc and i need to get that new azerite traite before i change anything. but for now everything seems to be working fine
both the Opener and base macro have been improved
Apoc and DC on modifiers also if needed the second macro is an opener if running army of the dead, its a simple sequence to use at the start of a boss fight to get apoc out fast as soon as you see the apoc animation just switch yo base macro for rest of fight. the opener will lock if dark trans and apoc are on cd before you start so avoid using when that happens
dWZPdaGEuI6LejVvQABazMKQmBvQhtYnPk(fO(gehwv7uk7vSBvSFOEoQgMu53uzGOu1qvjgmIHduheLKlR0XaCCIIfsezPOuAXePwoiNMuEQKLbP1ruAIernvumzK00PCrusDvuc9mfCDKyJOuSvuISzvs2UkP62uvZIu5ZeHoNIAKOeCxfz0uLEhkvojPQMgsDncNNOALQKY4uOxteCactAaPyrwqsSMHvPHgMum)9EmEku0HHbaGusEV6PCBPbKQaVk9LCAOc0uEEfKJLwiUM7WdtAaHjnGuWQNBycnIGgin0uWQNBys)XbEnDkNV0VnHj0GeJ0Sdtania1L2qky1ZnmPN9GVF5l0eMqpGcsKgDky1Zn(kdL9OwmbbrGi0HjJIz6rDyIq0n3PdtqqeiI0ePGvp3WeGHoKbqP0Z5aRNMVMLci1fh388kixyILQSfmBOCuMM7KQwzOSht7Vtj1k)c0Y5HjnGuWQNBysVVJQSCVAxztyckIa08CAOPGvp3WKEFhvz)BBctOre0aXsj1kNT79(8nmPbKc2EijU2EwF5ys)X59H8N6PUp1PyPUaTEEfKlmPbKcw9Cdtq7qqhNtdnfS65gMmkMPhtBifS65gMieDZDXsXaPDKWAar6yPHgM0asbREUHj0icAG0qtbREUHjJIz6X0gsbREUHj9hh410PC(s)2eMqdsmsZomb0GauxA0PGvp3WKE2d((LVqtyc9akirAIuWQNB8vgk7rTyccIarOdteIU5oDyIq0n3PdtqqeiIu65CG1tZxZsHM6IJBEEfKlmXsv2cMnuoktZDsvRmu2JP93PyG0osynGiDkPw5SDV3NVHjnGuW2djX12Z6lht6poVpK)up19Pofl1fO1ZRGCHjnGuWQNByYOyMEmwkPw5xGwopmPbKcw9Cdt69DuLL7v7kBctq7qqhNtdnfS65gM077Ok7FBtycRbRrD91uXIflfROyEDqPUMZ7bt8SglNsFL7KkLN)q5V1)yl013JP5orsXILaUHBETA Talents 2233312
This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential Pre Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike KeyPress: Apocalypse, Death Coil Main Sequence: Death Coil, Soul Reaper, Outbreak, Festering Strike, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Scourge Strike KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential Pre Macro: Festering Strike KeyPress: Unholy Frenzy Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Death and Decay, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
and the opener now with UH frenzy and sequence should work more reliably for some people. b4vmErLxofJxtvfsF9euf5urs5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEnLmYmZmZetmEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEn1uWv2yjrKxojtnY41ubvhDO9MCEnLsVHMB(bwtLrNEEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZr3CLfxDL52yL5hy(bMCLnxz01dDHj3zLrNFG5hy4uto0Gdl(b2n3uZn1WIFGHtn5qdoS4hyYCtn2KtoS4hyXmdm3mJnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hy2mtn2aJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLx051ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvE5umEn1l0fMCNvgDL5wzTLNFGTLBVHwyY1wxBrwzHrwxErNxtbLCL1uyJj3BErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(b2wU9gCLrxx(bgn2udo04LtY41uVmwyZrNFGjdm3ido54fDEn1u0vgCgvNBJrxAV5MxtnvzXvxzUrxAHXMx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEbUH_OPENER Talents 2233312 This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02. Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential Pre Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Raise Dead Main Sequence: Soul Reaper, Outbreak, Dark Transformation, Festering Strike, Apocalypse KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fShZRQZYV4w?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" id="player_1" name="fitvid0"></iframe>
[/quote]

UH_OPENER Not applicable to Apocalypse

Feb Update. some slight tweaking.

for the opener I swapped a FS with outbreak, so it OB first then 2x FS, so you can cast it as you close to boss.

for the main macro has had some significant adjustment to get abilities to fire when needed,
I also adjusted the talents from All will serve to infected claws to help with festering stacks and not rely on FS as much, mileage may vary from user to user.

only thing I’m trying to improve with it is outbreak and soul reaper may require some manual application on occasion. I can see the macro trying to fire them just according to wow analyser it could be better.

NOTE for those complaining the sequence does not work It does fine its something your end, i cant fix what isn’t broken for me.
Also, one thing I have noticed with many classes is that Warmode can cause issues with /cast sequences. often its talents that modify the CD or resource requirements of an ability. so
if you’re having issues and using warmode test it with it off.

d0dOdaGEKe9skI3QcVgjvZeLQht0Svrhwv3KI6xG6Be65OANs1Ef7wP2pu3drQgMu8BQmquknuPKbdz4QuhKIKttHJb44eWcrszPOKAXiILd0TPkpvYYqyDeOjIs0urQjJetN0frjCveP8mL01ruBejPTIiPntvLTtrQPHIzrv5ZOKCxLyKij8oukgTuQlR4Kuv15ujxJsNNGwjIeBdKghioaHoDGuKgvqnwqBQ0jcDk6)C2kpfbX66kaqkwo(9Kp10bsv3J0FwMoHLiL5xc6i1bKB428qNoqOthifS85kgXiAzasNifS85kgDSD3J6t68i51fmIbQfcdBWiORwOnPVMcw(CLpcqE2YbJWiWHpkPlDEK8kgHrIIwrRpmYABUA8HrwBZvtk2DUB2n8m0uaPA54Q5xc6cD0uLo3uL8wQgUDQAeG8SvJ)mLjJWwGdNh60bsblFUIrhEokcYBB4NUGreIwOxxPtKcw(CfJo8Cue8p1fmIr0YaenLjJqwpNZZNqNoqky9bz1OZE8eIrhBx7h0B5GY8uwIMQf4y(LGUqNoqky5ZvmIOrKaYv6ePGLpxXiG1gXvOPVMcw(CfJoy795lCaxWiMvcO20zsblFUIrqSxmqIMIg0yt9rbcjrtNi0PdKcw(CfJyeTmaPtKcw(CfJGyVyGK(Aky5Zvm6y7Uh1N05rYRlyeduleg2GrqxTqBsNjfS85kgDW27Zx4aUGrmReqTPBtblFUYhbipB5GrIIwrRpmYABUA8HrwBZvJpmsu0kAtXUZDZUHNHMIivlhxn)sqxOJMQ05MQK3s1WTtvJaKNTA8NPObn2uFuGqsktgHSEoNNpHoDGuW6dYQrN94jeJo2U2pO3YbL5PSenvlWX8lbDHoDGuWYNRyee7fdKOPmze2cC48qNoqky5Zvm6WZrrqEBd)0fmIOrKaYv6ePGLpxXOdphfb)tDbJyXTbLXZqgnA0uMIS22bMIuCT3yK5rPYu(lD7uPm)BY)P)BDan9Svd3oulA0eUHBETA
Talents 2233311

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Soul Reaper, Festering Strike, Death and Decay, Unholy Frenzy

KeyPress: Apocalypse, Death Coil

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Festering Strike

KeyPress: Unholy Frenzy

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Death and Decay, Dark Transformation, Raise Dead, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike

b4vmErLxofJxtvfsF9euf5urs5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEnLmYmZmZetmEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEn1uWv2yjrKxojtnY41ubvhDO9MCEnLsVHMB(bwtLrNEEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZr3CLfxDL52yL5hy(bMCLnxz01dDHj3zLrNFG5hy3Ctn3udl(bgo1Kdn4WIFGHtn5qdoS4hyYCtn2KtoS4hyXmdm3mJnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hy2mtn2aJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLx051uujxAUTwz0fJxI51utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEn1uLfxDL5gDPfgBEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvE5umEn1lJf2C05hyB52BWvgDD5hy0ytn4qJxojJxt9YyHnhD(bMmWCJm4KJx051ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvE5umEn1l0fMCNvgDL5wzTLNFGTLBVHwyY1wxBrwzHrwxErNx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEbUH_OPENER Talents 2233311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Raise Dead

Main Sequence: Soul Reaper, Outbreak, Dark Transformation, Festering Strike, Apocalypse

Thanks for the update John.

no problem but let me know if any issues as i was doing final testing and adjustments during a warfront lol and was having an issue where it would work but also spam chat, i fixed it though just wanted to make sure it was fine for everyone else,

that said its very close to my sim numbers so far unless i derp hard or something is on CD at a fight beginning.

Also a pvp one due to the nagging im getting :stuck_out_tongue:

dWtrcaGEjQ6LsIElq2gumtjvMTs1LL6MqPFrWTbXHv1oj1Ef7wr7hXYa1WaWVjAGsKAOKKbJ0Wjuhus45uCmv6CkPfcilLKIflrPLtPRrINs1JHSojvnrjLMkunzfY0rDrjQCvjsEMeUoiTrjcBvsXMLKA7seDCjjZcq9zjkEhjvgjjvnocz0kWDbQtcqttjoTkoVcALKu61kuFtPCUbp6B8sPEGkhEfQQrv0Wbpo(V3t2ehgUOO4EJxBx9dDNJ(gVcO8aPnUALdMek2MlFCxCJaS2OHvGJJ9rwznT1CKttWJ(g8OVXfqVHj0L11vrrdhxa9gMqbnLIBgyKeszFgmHUGrr0I6iumfkyai6I4cO3WMUkO9e1e62MYMcWeQUrwjFqeQZ2Z4gycv3iRKpic1z7zChVoPuCDhiho(nUkPHX(iRm4HJ7ClUeqNi(iNX9UkO9Kp)ECC7zoU5BakEL9q1079B6Gh9nUa)2Y0CpBidjuqt5G3cbmOr9pcC44QSn2hzLbp6BCb0BycfgGnyrRrdhxa9gMqVfaSvGj6I4cO3WekOslE)h2wWe6sbmgLOxIlGEdtOIuwxefTsCb0Bycv3iRKpic1z7zChoEL9qv22ycE034cO3WekiiYr1BgCQMbtOWBkywxJgoUa6nmHccICu9)odMqx2uwUHdhooGi5mECS)e6Vd4KBBj7jFKZau4Wja

No problems for me John, it runs really good for me and I am doing better dps also. I did not make any changes to your macro what so ever :slight_smile:

Another revision to this macro for a performance increase.
so what’s changed,
So through testing and sims and comparing logs of both. I noticed that the previous version
was festering strike too often and Scourge striking not enough, as well as the Outbreak was firing twice
as often as needed.

eg in a 5min window on the training dummy, old would FS=40 / SS=50 and new FF=20 / SS=90+
this resulted in a DPS increase.

Combined with the other changed to ability cast rates like Outbreak. it now mirrors the cast numbers the Sim to a rate of +/- of 2 casts on average.

So with each ability cast as often as the sim, it comes down to 2 things that make it falls short to matching sim DPS numbers (by the way using this macro I was only 500-1000 damage under sim)

first is RNG via runic corruption procs etc no one can control this but you could do same sample tests as the sim and it won’t make a difference at that point but would take months of your time :stuck_out_tongue:

The second is When the sim uses some abilities. for example with my DK the Sim holds off using Unholy frenzy, and MY R_A_G_E trinket. and fire them just before each apocalypse for a greater dps boost.
this is something I am experimenting with and yes when I mirror this also I get close and even par the sim. but this is very character specific and relies on me paying attention as stuffing it up
can ruin dps results, so not worth at this point adding to a macro to share.

Im removing the opener for now. partly because my current build no longer needs it as i can get 4+ stack faster without it now and for some the sequence was having issues with apoc not working.

Note on the talents, the one I have chosen are what I would advise taking for this I won’t stop you choosing others. but after testing and sim comparisons for example taking all will serve sims an increase of 46!! that 46 more damage lol not even a whole % average increase. it is set up for ST fights but can change to suit AoE etc. my point being don’t ask me to make it for a specific talent setup because Icey veins say so. because I am aware of talents and tested them and only found ~100 damage variance at the end so I chose talents for macro performance ease which nets better DPS at the end of the day.

finally this is set to run as 50mm speed if you run slower or faster the loop value may need to change to suit.

d4ZGfaGELu8sLe9wLsVweEMsHzQKu)wuZgv18rUPiQFrQ6Bkj0ZjLDcK9Qy3OY(f6NkrYFvIuJtQbQerdveXGfmCa5GkfDpLiCmsLJRKkleQklfQQwSKLt1dvsvpLKLbG1PKKjcOMkQYKjMokxdkxvjLUmKRdv2iqLTQefBw12vIkpMYSGQmnrK8oLemsLOQddA0kvDxa6Kav9zGYPfPZRuzLIi12uIs3wj8OB4nG0nQ1U84dCBU0ToSbeadVrXdYhXX0gLoa2yJn0bWOagDio(SbKUrTjo2(SpQKoVNlgsgXwZOuaHmWd8acamagvYqZZldY1sZCAdVbKUH3as3Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjcWiiBFmS(CkFYjFabWOi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjcz)yyMHHTLldeIHNLxuqgGKhdK93DvIGFyQgkgagbfYjFfIbY(7Ukri7V7QebyONig45qoTN9fqwAMJCYjFaTXOi7xei8xVb1yAO1HdXziYJbY(XWeXmY(XWmddBlxErwamgCKgITewErbzXa5KhdK93DvIq2F3vjYsHJvocMGCYXlgi7V7QeHS)URseLLX5GHIbfZttGiNC8IbY(7Ukri7V7QerzzCoyOyqX80eiYjhVyGS)URseY(7UkruwgNdgkgumpnbICYXlgi7V7QeHS)URseLLX5GHIbfZttGiNC8IbY(7Ukri7V7QerzzCoyOyqX80eiYjhVyGS)URseY(7UkruwgNdgkgumpnbICYhqj1Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2pgMzyyBT8IcYaK8yGS)URsKnDdYHIbEz3rCmYjFaHnkY(fbc)1Bqng5Xaz)DxLiK93DvISwU9z(7IbW5iU1SJCYhql7Oi7xei8xVb1yKhdK93DvIq2F3vjIkJJFmGFeeiKto5dOvCuK9lce(R3GAmYJbY(7Ukri7hdZmmSTljq8H7qoGKhdK93DvIamcY2hdqojgagzWDKt(OwjAh(r8rqn0WBaPBuK9lce(RNbDWqmehAXoYJHTC59qFbGBfeuaCyJA15mqRoDrkBuyJINNYLaX0n4BukgciWHJZyPzUrPqRdhIJLc5pQKK1yjdnpp8g2O45PCjqmaMAujXrjdnpp8gq6gfz)IaH)6nOgJ8yGS)URseY(7UkrahsJH8uoWIbfZttGiN8HnQvI2LehPPn8gq6gfz)IaH)6nOgJ8yGS)URseY(XWmddB7ISSkT9PNbi5Xaz)DxLiBcu2G83bKgICYhqamkY(fbc)1Bqng5Xaz)DxLiK9JHzgg22fzzvq(majpgi7V7QebyeKTpgwFoLp5KpSHnSrbElZnQrLmKdhKp45yiF5qCS0m3GVHnSzaaUHBFA_815
Talents 1233312

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

thanks John for all your hard work…for some reason cant get this to ? icon…neither the initial or the edited version i made will work. i change the name so i know what build i am using for various macros. like UH1233122Mets…you are at 50ms loop1… for 100ms do you suggest loop 2-5 depending? thank you.

you would still need to create an icon to change the book to a ?

the new version is 50ms for loop of 5 or it will FS too often.
naturally, if you double the MS 50-100 you would half the loop 5- 2.5 but you have to round to nearest whole number so test at 2 then 3 to see which is better

Hi John Mets, thanks for your work, but the Macro dont works for me? I have the “?” Symbol an i set the Macro at the “1” in my UI. But it dont start the Sequenz? Other Macros are working great…

Greets
Steve