UNSEBTION 9.0.2 Necro [200ms] 186iLVL

Hey everyone,

I used the forum a lot and also used a lot of the macros from the famous guys here. Thanks for all your work!

With Shadowlands I switched to unholy as main and we have a lot of very good macros here but what always bothered me was the click speed of less than 100ms which clearly leads to problems for me, especially with a class that has few buttons to press.

Caution: So this here is my first own build. It can work for you, but it does not have to. Because another aspect that is often forgotten is that iLVL and stats should be considered.

Idea behind the build:

• Main Rotation with all major cooldowns pressed.
  • Good compromise between ST and AOE
  • Runes are used cautiously (buffer integrated)
  • 200ms clickspeed (90ms press / 110ms release)
  • Soul Reaper is used manual
  • Abomination Limb on MOD
  • Outbreak on ALT

And:

• I’m no Twink Player. So please don’t ask for different classes, specs or PVP. Will not work on that
  • Please give feedback

Thanks and have fun with it :slight_smile:

dqKRdaWjKk1OGQItjKQzrKSlcWVivddGJPOLbXZeyAuLUgI2gG(gvX4ieNJOwhbL7bvLgOqkhKa1cPQ6HcjtKGQlsiTrKk8rOQQrsq6KeHvsa9scIzsO6Mer7eOFIurdLuQLIuvpvPPkORIujBLq5RqvL3QG7ku7v1GL6WIwSc9ysMmvLldAZqv(muXOfItdLxtKA2i52qA3u53OA4KIJJuLLJWZrz6uUosz7eiFNuY5HkTFj)5dp48lDbUI6puc6e8Gip8RqHuAOWCs)10cZureGjiDMbtudMOFdtkOZyFrcccqqMFfmnlcN47kQ)V4)kQyqcgg3DqeGbbFLmD0skjCgKqqqNHXD3)xrD4XjuWO4OAslhXOWmCV)VcfsP57yYG(QM7QEkcqbaay1yIlM4vNoFvJaaakR6OOF14Jmauw1(4A5QEobGYQMMMOxcSeOegDZQMH5WHcwTLe4aTQXJROXQwlmls1z1uCRAoEvNCy1jtlif1xjtfbxmibdJ7yp8GZhEW5xDvYSQ96H078GiF1vjZQgyajqahm4RUkzgdspAqNcw9GJRIKohKcZHtC1eqg0WxfhDmTQRMKeGmaPQMKeGmaPQoycejq(R4CUgXXqXSVZVAZzMKPIG)Wdo)QRsMv9GIJoMwC1iEibklFqKV6QKzvpO4OJPfx9CsklI8TVHeyoPH28()keiU0hsbtg8HhC(vxLmR6bhxfjDoifMdN4QNtszrKpiYxDvYSQhuC0X0IRgXdjqz5BFfcexTjGm2dp48RULe4anOdIIB1doEKKavkh3hm9fFqKV6QKzvpGY9jmwem8S4QdMKE9gCWGV6QKzvpGY9jSKYIR2JhspK3(UgudDqZPmmU77cPhnOZWsQVrXrht7()QnbuYurWF4bNF1vjZQEqXrhtlUAViajbCqKV6QKzvpennujUqcPQwXrhtlUAVbiajpyWxDvYSQhuC0X0IREojLfr(GE)QRsMv9GIJoMwC1iEibklF7BibMtAOHC)3U9vSKalhPGShE77QbQKq4heHe5l(btPfmnIK9WBFfoeVKgLDW5TB)a

Usage Information

based on 186.06 iLVL and 200ms CR (90ms down 110ms up)

It’s single target focus with a lot of aoe aswell

This macro contains 1 macro version. Diese Sequenz wurde aus GSE 2.6.33 exportiert.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Apokalypse, Armee der Toten, Tod und Verfall, Unheilige Verseuchung

KeyPress: Monströse Gliedmaße, Ausbruch

Main Sequence: Dunkle Transformation, Runenstoß, Todesmantel, Geißelstoß

KeyRelease: Unheilige Verseuchung, Apokalypse

Post Macro: Apokalypse, Unheilige Verseuchung

2 Likes

I removed the Army of the dead as I like to save that for specific bosses in certain phases. However, this is sincerely the BEST Shadowlands Unholy macro I’ve used, and all the correct talents. Thanks so much man, keep up the great work!

Thanks for your words. There will be an update after right legendary drops :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try this out tomorrow. Curious how much dps you are pulling with and without CD’s. As Castle Nathria is mostly ST fights I need to be as close to 3K as possible.

And I take it you keep your Covenant ability separate from the Macro

With CD’s on Bosses in says Mythic 5 for example, I’m generally in the 4.1k area. This is with no legendary at iLvl186.62.

Let me know if you need more info :slight_smile: