I used the forum a lot and also used a lot of the macros from the famous guys here. Thanks for all your work!
With Shadowlands I switched to unholy as main and we have a lot of very good macros here but what always bothered me was the click speed of less than 100ms which clearly leads to problems for me, especially with a class that has few buttons to press.
Caution: So this here is my first own build. It can work for you, but it does not have to. Because another aspect that is often forgotten is that iLVL and stats should be considered.
Idea behind the build:
- Main Rotation with all major cooldowns pressed.
- Good compromise between ST and AOE
- Runes are used cautiously (buffer integrated)
- 200ms clickspeed (90ms press / 110ms release)
- Soul Reaper is used manual
- Abomination Limb on MOD
- Outbreak on ALT
- I’m no Twink Player. So please don’t ask for different classes, specs or PVP. Will not work on that
- Please give feedback
Thanks and have fun with it
based on 186.06 iLVL and 200ms CR (90ms down 110ms up)
It’s single target focus with a lot of aoe aswell
This macro contains 1 macro version. Diese Sequenz wurde aus GSE 2.6.33 exportiert.
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential