Update:My Outlaw Macro PVE/PVP

My Outlaw Macro. All CC except the open Cheap Shot are on their own keys, Work smooth in PVE and PVP so far. Hope you like it. Let me know.
UPDATED 8/6/2018
Change the 15 talent to Quick Draw. and added Pistol Shot into the rotation. Picked up a little more DPS. Give it a try.

d8dEcaGArk9yQ6LIu9wQ02qOldmtsHJlQYSjY9KQQBkH(LKCBPYPLu7eL2l0UvQ9d6NIQAyOsJJkgOuvgkkYGv1WrfDqj4VKsCmHZHOfkkzPIIwSez5OQVHcpvLLrQwhPituuPPsutwIA6u(QiHRskLNP46iyJIKARKs1MfvSDrs(SOuZsktdv47IensrkURigTuLXtkPtkk8CsUMsopkQvskQdJ0VjmgOmYg4Df0C(zwql5RnznkKcKvhLXtMkb2Mcp9qpMzWlxqoucsgYg4DCc8zKlYQtKlEfiy9e84D00k4P9LLeauUENn8tJqssKs8ks98cTd4v1ITcLr2aLr2aVkpvzW3DlugGkz9ABHx0vIAjWpy4WbYQJxLNQm476fDLOwc8xbrsUi7GxLNQmfipcGThaFxEGcy97fDLOwc8dYzIvd(b5mbXg8dYzIvd(b5mXQb)WzXG40GFqotSAWxNlPtd(b5mXQb)WzXG40GFqotSAWxNlPtd(b5mXQb)GCMy1GF4SyqCAWxNlPdEAieCQrDxTHhEPdyotGeGQaOmYg4v5Pkd(UErxjQLa)yyS4IgENb4m1e2ERwSX7a5raSTAQeEmjuwrQNxGYOHht8GIupVaLrdV0bmZepqPqzKnWRYO8zdmWg0Xm8D3IEu(Ue3YaA5eKvhVkpvzW3vzaQK1lb(HZmi7GxLNQm472xocpbvdO1ALPsG)Ib5WbYYbEvEQYGVBNOSMOswc8dNfdIdAOHgEfPBcuPm2gGpvGTvl2ywOHgIa

I’m actually pretty impressed with this.

I do around 4K manually in Outlaw. This did around 3.3K which is the best Outlaw macro that I’ve tried thus far here.

I ran it at 50ms, not sure what you tried it at or intended it to be but the first run, I went 50ms. Additionally, I ran it for 2:30 mins because I typically run high m+ keys rather than raid.

reset=x does nothing in GSE anymore, so I took that out prior to running.

Great work.

I run most of my stuff at 300 to 310ms on Punchkey. I try to get it about as fast a my fingers. I can get a tad more out of it if I start with ambush on the open. but I like Cheap Shot a little better for control at the start.

310ms is a massive DPS loss for me. Does around 2K versus the 3.3K @ 50ms.

I’ll try faster in a bit and see if it does better.

Nonetheless, it’s doing great.

Dang! I may need to try faster.

If your latency is under 100, you should try 50ms and work your way down. I think you’d be surprised at your damage change.

Made a small change, It was hanging on me so I fixed it.

da0vcaqiQs1SqQFjrdJICmHLPu9mGPHeDnuABIuFtumoc15GyDesDpQImqQkoOOYcPQ0ePQYgPkQrsvItkcwjvP8srOzIK6MsWoH0pfrgksyPuv1tvmvkCvcjBLQK(kvHElL6UuYEv9xkQmyehg0IfLEmvMSe6YsTzrIplIA0IQoTKSAQcMnb3wsTBL8BunCcXXfjTCu8CIMoPRRu2offFNIsJNIQopsY(H6h34OXNjN3sY)CMljrzqDopE09B8Xak0lv(jI9aaaF8RtbUjOhn(KBtZZz(mqpWzG(4Rq3fRwjJjEHliWn7NrK2LGFhDpTPpfGogUxBgzfFjVXrJBC04tPdkvmXEXLAdf080lUJxNfQwysKrmLhD)tPdkvmX2XRZcvlmHnsJy6OGpLoOuLDQB9Y1yIntlB1toEDwOAHjbcaeS0ysGaablnM49abaI00ysGaablnMeiaqWsJjbcaeS0yYUjeX0ysGaablnMeiaqWsJjbcaeS0yYUjeXFOMZfH6Q6k9ZNeBQ8VfAOSVXrJpLoOuXeBhVoluTWKaKH101pJ2I45TLtR4RptN6wV0kOWhk4sTa0XWVX1puW0fGog(nU(jXMkkyAP8ghn(uQqMKBTxDnvyI9INhYuBzxSHfTo6(NshuQyITuBOGM3ctcXaWrbFkDqPIj2(Kc3TjPBZxjvPfMWMbbq5rP8tPdkvmXUMxu0qb1ctcXSzsdUE96NcW1guiHL2mMPxAfFDFVE9ha

[quote quote=62950]Made a small change, It was hanging on me so I fixed it.
d8JocaGAQGUSKxcbERG2ge1HbntiLJtvy2u4Eqq3KQ0Vus3wjoTq2jk2RQDlL9J4Nuj9xkknoQkdKQOHcrgmsdhsCicKHrqht05uQfsLQLsf1IfWYHQVbHEQIhtPNt0ePszQeAYqQMoPVsr4QuK8mGRlvTrkk2kfP2mvITtf4ZuHMfuMgK03POQrsrL7kuJwGgpfrNKkYYKkxdLopbSscuhKQQFJQFEXZKFg)c2vN9BwxnLiA(nXz6U4hrOr1u5Nm7saa8XTYfyVHEM8J)Enih)ZaDihh6P7gvHEuZrc1CCddU5)mOuwNC7mDil8JxOfNB6cxgXBYlEM8INj)SAHsLqdBCPwqdniwJB5lbGAmHMi6d1Z09z1cLkHgA5lbGAmHMaezfEgWNvluQeAOLVeaQXekBI8w4zq9ZQfkvz5rF1SfHgIxYsrOLVeaQXeAUbGKfJqZnaKSyeQGYnaKiJrO5gaswmcn3aqYIrO5gaswmcTt42hgHMBaizXi0CdajlgHMBaizXi0oHBFFqJZrbTOLi9Zheuc4CzuqzDXRFgTqXm9nRgXBFMYJ(QPrqJpiOeaj8skV4zYpRke3XsRwTiaHg24bH4lXHOxq0Jpt3NvluQeAOulOHgmMqtFaWzaFwTqPsOHE6c32lXktgjvzmHYI4gG61piHxEHwC(fV(bjUu9cT48lE961pEHTEOHtnTWDq10iE7UF96p[/quote]

I was literally just typing an edit about adrenaline rush causing it to stick.

Also, i’d throw pistol shot on a modifier because it doesn’t utilize the double damage of it at all.

Updated with pistal shot on alt mod, my self I have on a key bind.

FYI you spelled pistol “pistal”. Just in case you’re trying to use the modifier and don’t realize that it’s not working.

Fixed Pistol Shot

Not why this is happening, Roll the bones is being over written by Slice and dice. When this happens it locks up, rewrite and and it works again. No clue how to fix that. Updated on the OP. should fix it.

There’s been a problem with the way that GSE merges, replaces, or ignores same-title macros.

The next time you’re attempting to swap S&D with RTB, change the name of the macro to something else and then save it. That’ll cause it to clone and save changes. I typically put the number “2” at the end of mine so that I know which one is the alternative.

Made new changes. Check out the OP for the update.

Thanks for your work

TriBar, like this macro, I made a small modification , I put Adrenaline on a mod:shift and I replaced the last Dispatch with Between the Eyes.

I was doing a burst of about 3.8k at start with a steady 2450Avg from than on.

/castsequence [reset=combat] Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Between the Eyes

Running at 50ms on a G13, and very importantly, no hang.

Trying to “SQUEEZE” every dmg point out of this.

Cool, Glad you are liking it.

This might be a silly question, but does the order of the keys in the action bar matter? I feel like the macro has massive issues for me, due to how my action bar is laid out. I’d love a reference for what the order of my Assassin and Outlaw keys should be (1 through 0)

Thank you!

[quote quote=63296]This might be a silly question, but does the order of the keys in the action bar matter? I feel like the macro has massive issues for me, due to how my action bar is laid out. I’d love a reference for what the order of my Assassin and Outlaw keys should be (1 through 0)
Thank you![/quote]

Hi,

When the OP references other keys in this case they mean that while the macro requires one button there will be other abilities you will want to use. The button you put the macro in doesn’t matter and the rest of the layout is down to personal preference. For example. I have several keybindings that I use, and a different layout for stealth. There isn’t a standard format/order for abilities.

Still doing great though it’s going to need some tweaking for 120 changes and energy consumption.