UPDATED [03/21/19] DV8 Hacov DH (Mythic raiding & M+)

Sure I’ll post them shortly.

1.7 or 1.8 worked best for me with the final version I lost about 2k dps I did not change anything on the gear and the traits

1.7 for sure for me. 1.4 a good backup. Copied them to e USB and put them in my vault :-p

@DV8 Im new here, where i can find your 1.7 Version?

Pls guys, if u have the 1.7 version pm me :frowning: was the better for me… ty

This is a copy of the v1.7 that I have (could be different because I haven’t archived all previous iterations)

dieyeaakkQ0POOWROOOzrrUfOAxaQ(fLAyakhtvTmf6zaPPrixdqSncLVjQmok5CI06aIgifLCqrvzHeQEifvnrfPlsrP2ifvmsq0jjIwPiQxkcAMas3eOANuyOaLLseEkKPQO2QiYzfvvVfuUliTxudwYHLAXqPhJ0KfLlRYMbHpRGrdvNMuVweA2eCBIA3c)gXWjshhiSCv55KmDLUoaBxr8DrvopuSErG9t18NNzJpJMMKf8PqYgJ8mJG8eKkOJeze(UsvG02opsEcDcWi30hrbCkr2gcYdGSYEjs1u7SjwWZWHJ3tiu4YywCnfEhzWFTothd2mAUfUyvm6d6FC8)9cTDK1VmVMBHlwfJYhGfN8y00KSye4DaOfKm27n5IvtcwCgb5jiLrW9AAswWNcjCi7jeQxt(apNxqqEEjrRZ0XGxDK5f4ywn1m9KL0RhGWRfxR8sUPpIx96fOatw5vE6f3lzmEjrNG75L6wVaif4EYEYW9cS3PuELpGo7feKNxMnMZlXVw2tgUxG9oLYleUgI1lZn)eaEr7WRolZR8W79MCpVASAb9IXRL41IRvEb3lj9cG68Y8Kqbq(8c8Eqt9QJmVmpEtuEzqM0MbJMEq0aew24ZiK0Jk5u2ai5YXijPKGrmc8M(ijDpLMekEMn(8mB8zKnTvRxWccfVJ4e0XGjkrgBVq96BzjknLngzKnTvRxWccfVJ4e0XauVgbIv6iWydqzKnTvRxWccfVJ4e0XGjkrgBVq96BzjknLneXiBARw1bcaxqpVGfekEhXjOJbOE9fBmxQitE9fBmxQi2aimYM2Q1lybHI3rCc6yWeLiJTxOE9TSeLMYgIXiBARwVGfekEhXjOJbtuIm2EH61xSXrrGYg5yKnTvRxWccfVJ4e0XGjkrgBVq96BzjknLnSyKnTvR6abGlONxWccfVJ4e0XauV(InMlvKjV(wwIstzeqjePavlRxgXO5Nos82ploJG86mglJmoAImwgj(jSmwgjHog(mwgLWdJeNW1QJN5LrsOJHrglJq7j1Cae0vtcgb2ttE6fdJMF6iXBhzXzucpmG9oLINzJpJS3(nC7fNmgVGfe8(jdfw21zqzJrgztB1Qoqa4c65fmzsgiBH1uqO4DeNGogG61p1cyFqzdqzKnTvRxWKjzGuHRHynzwsfAm3dQx)0VOXC8YiWEh4n9r4zEzeye1cEtFeEMxE5LxEzgaUsage Information

• DV8-DH-Havoc v1.7 for Raiding and Mytic+
    I run this macro at 30ms with my Razer set up.

• Press ALT for Eye Beam

• Press Shift (You can add whatever ability to this - I use Consume Magic and Chaos Nova)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Eye Beam

Main Sequence: Immolation Aura, Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

I’m using 1.2 and it seems to be working great. Very smooth

Awesome. Happy to hear it’s working for you!

Here is some user who wants me to change my macro so it works using Blind Fury instead of changing 69% of my Demonic Appetite Keystone focused macro i am showing him urs cause u know how long that would take ROFL

https://wowlazymacros.com/members/jordan-booko1/ thats why there are multiple dedicated macro creators cause we dont use same talents/azerite gear or focus on diff content. im not trying to sound like a huge Coc but dont ask us to rewrite our countless hours testing and we took so long to write our algorithms xD u get what i mean so yeah im done talking

PS. When u wanna do keys with me DV8 lemme know i will be waiting for ur surrender… i mean invite xD

[quote quote=69102]https://wowlazymacros.com/members/jordan-booko1/ thats why there are multiple dedicated macro creators cause we dont use same talents/azerite gear or focus on diff content. im not trying to sound like a huge Coc but dont ask us to rewrite our countless hours testing and we took so long to write our algorithms xD u get what i mean so yeah im done talking
PS. When u wanna do keys with me DV8 lemme know i will be waiting for ur surrender… i mean invite xD[/quote]

Haha add me anytime mate. Ruined#1260

i love your macro.im not sure where to post this but i use it in game and have it set to num 1 key and just keep spaming it. i just downloaded ahk but know nothing about scripts or how to set it up. was wondering if anyone could help. thank you.

I’ll help u

1on ur deskto right click than new than Auto hotkey script
right click the new file and chose edit
3* delete what there is in that file and copy paste my script

ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“1”, “P”)
break
Send 1
sleep 35
}
return
}

Enjoy! change the 35 on sleep to whatever ms u want depends on what macro u r using and ur ping

Ty Elie one last ? when i create it it wants me to save it to a file which file do i save to. and ty for the help

when u do the new script name whatever than after u edit it with the script i linked do a save as and than put in on desktop, make sure that you select ‘‘All files’’ on the save as type. and
encoding UTF-8 iname my script based to ms so i know which is which.
when it is save simply right click and run it as admin.

ty i will be trying it out later tonight. and thank for your help

[quote quote=69102]<a thats why there are multiple dedicated macro creators cause we dont use same talents/azerite gear or focus on diff content. im not trying to sound like a huge Coc but dont ask us to rewrite our countless hours testing and we took so long to write our algorithms xD u get what i mean so yeah im done talking
PS. When u wanna do keys with me DV8 lemme know i will be waiting for ur surrender… i mean invite xD[/quote]

So a simple no, does the same thing with out sounding like a coc, your words. I am new to all of this and am just figuring it out, which is why i asked for suggestions on updating or changing it, since i am unaware. But good to know the attitude i can get on these forums for simple questions from a newbie. I was polite in my question, But am very confused why i found a shit talking response to me in a completely different thread. I saw your original responses and figured yes it was more complicated then i thought and was leaving it. But I guess i apologize that i butt hurt you so bad i need to have response in a completely unrelated thread

If its not to complicated you could delete the Link to the user name please

Quick update to the final version to improve Blade Dance usage and DPS overall. Make sure you redownload the new version!

Was going ok for a while but started to noticed lock ups on the latest version

What’s it locking up on? I haven’t had any issues, so I am curious.