UPDATED [03/21/19] DV8 Hacov DH (Mythic raiding & M+)

Same on ilvl 401

On longer fights, it’s getting stuck and ONLY casting demon’s bite.

Anyone have the string for the previous version 1.7 ? :slight_smile:

Same happening to me - tried different ms 30-50 without success.

Unfortunally that macro is not usable for me right now :frowning:

[quote quote=68971]

On longer fights, it’s getting stuck and ONLY casting demon’s bite.

Same happening to me – tried different ms 30-50 without success. Unfortunally that macro is not usable for me right now ?[/quote]

I have an older version that I always keep in the event that this happens. Check back in like 30 minutes or so and I’ll post it. Not home right now otherwise I’d do it now.

edit: I managed to remote login via my phone -

diKOeaaksu1Pau6vekzwc0TGu7IqXViLHjO6yQ0YuWZavMgqUMqX2iu9nbmos15iQ1PcAGKO4GGclKe6Hek1evHUijkTrbfJKeCsqPvQc8sbLMjGQBsIStImuiyPGQEkIPcuBvOYzjrL3cWDvr7f1GfDyPwme9yOMSqUSQ2me6Zk0Oj40u61cLMni3MK2TKFJ0WfKJdkA5k65umDLUoKSDa57cvDEcz9ak2pvZxgmlDzYX40rdpmG9ilnWGzIcpuiiBflte2nK5qnT4PXd1aJi1gpPgXGPQAisNOunAlnKfRfbKo6ib0cnqumAvrRGfJURi0Z2gzRrnMaUH(Anm5c3Dy4E9KSDf1Zipb3qFTgMaduRaDYKJXPZeL6cvdbBT)eOVwlTyKmrHhketq75X40rFub0k0arXEc0vmdEIiD6j8TnYwJE2vKNkjATyXYpawpNOkpxbRXt1gpPE2RNWfUQXZ4TRGNQI8e(gy(PNMF9eviX4h4hG2teMVX4jmaoyprKo9uzf9EQ43Q(bO9eH5BmEseSiUEQ8khfLN4U8SJI8mEHEFG(PNnslKDf55s9CfSgpr7jSEIY8EgMhYtf75ShFp7kYtXwOPgpLOa1alto(i2OGww6YesOhd7rwkMabycSyAXeMOuJN04(PXslddMLUmyw6YenCBwpbuuSqx1dzRXGyQkYEp98QRdswMLgyIgUnRNakkwOR6HS14PNdXOlpeolbht0WTz9eqrXcDvpKTgdIPQi790ZRUoizzwcet0WTz9eqrXcDvpKTgp98k(qazqSummrd3M1taffl0v9q2AmiMQIS3tpV66GKLzjXzIgUnR5HjQVWVNakkwOR6HS1yqmvfzVNEEfFiGmOGEE11bjlZsbyIgUnRNakkwOR6HS14PNxXhgabhlPZenCBwpbuuSqx1dzRXGyQkYEp98QRdswMLKzIgUnR5HjQVWVNakkwOR6HS14PNxXhcidkONxDDqYYmb4uAiGBvTltyccuZQuJNugmVmrHVJyKmr6XXYizIIp0Yizc82A8Yizc4PTI93lRitc7lc(h6BZZG5LjK9dfgufET0IjimT0PDfXeWtBf7VdSImjSVieMVXWGzPlt02Eo(7xVQipbuuHEQEci67OtwAGjA42SMhMO(c)EcqLgDydTblkwOR6HS14PNxz9WVWXsWXenCBwpbOsJo0iyrCd6PYecQf9ZtpVYxqdbyjqmrd3M1taQ0OdX7e60ZBa5WJjaVmbH5RuJNugmVmbEBnoWi5LxE5Lza

I have an older version that I always keep in the event that this happens. Check back in like 30 minutes or so and I’ll post it. Not home right now otherwise I’d do it now. edit: I managed to remote login via my phone –

diKOeaaksu1Pau6vekzwc0TGu7IqXViLHjO6yQ0YuWZavMgqUMqX2iu9nbmos15iQ1PcAGKO4GGclKe6Hek1evHUijkTrbfJKeCsqPvQc8sbLMjGQBsIStImuiyPGQEkIPcuBvOYzjrL3cWDvr7f1GfDyPwme9yOMSqUSQ2me6Zk0Oj40u61cLMni3MK2TKFJ0WfKJdkA5k65umDLUoKSDa57cvDEcz9ak2pvZxgmlDzYX40rdpmG9ilnWGzIcpuiiBflte2nK5qnT4PXd1aJi1gpPgXGPQAisNOunAlnKfRfbKo6ib0cnqumAvrRGfJURi0Z2gzRrnMaUH(Anm5c3Dy4E9KSDf1Zipb3qFTgMaduRaDYKJXPZeL6cvdbBT)eOVwlTyKmrHhketq75X40rFub0k0arXEc0vmdEIiD6j8TnYwJE2vKNkjATyXYpawpNOkpxbRXt1gpPE2RNWfUQXZ4TRGNQI8e(gy(PNMF9eviX4h4hG2teMVX4jmaoyprKo9uzf9EQ43Q(bO9eH5BmEseSiUEQ8khfLN4U8SJI8mEHEFG(PNnslKDf55s9CfSgpr7jSEIY8EgMhYtf75ShFp7kYtXwOPgpLOa1alto(i2OGww6YesOhd7rwkMabycSyAXeMOuJN04(PXslddMLUmyw6YenCBwpbuuSqx1dzRXGyQkYEp98QRdswMLgyIgUnRNakkwOR6HS14PNdXOlpeolbht0WTz9eqrXcDvpKTgdIPQi790ZRUoizzwcet0WTz9eqrXcDvpKTgp98k(qazqSummrd3M1taffl0v9q2AmiMQIS3tpV66GKLzjXzIgUnR5HjQVWVNakkwOR6HS1yqmvfzVNEEfFiGmOGEE11bjlZsbyIgUnRNakkwOR6HS14PNxXhgabhlPZenCBwpbuuSqx1dzRXGyQkYEp98QRdswMLKzIgUnR5HjQVWVNakkwOR6HS14PNxXhcidkONxDDqYYmb4uAiGBvTltyccuZQuJNugmVmrHVJyKmr6XXYizIIp0Yizc82A8Yizc4PTI93lRitc7lc(h6BZZG5LjK9dfgufET0IjimT0PDfXeWtBf7VdSImjSVieMVXWGzPlt02Eo(7xVQipbuuHEQEci67OtwAGjA42SMhMO©EcqLgDydTblkwOR6HS14PNxz9WVWXsWXenCBwpbOsJo0iyrCd6PYecQf9ZtpVYxqdbyjqmrd3M1taQ0OdX7e60ZBa5WJjaVmbH5RuJNugmVmbEBnoWi5LxE5Lza
Thank you appreciate it !!

I’ll check into this today guys. Thanks for your reports!

So what version are people having the most success with? 1.2?

I’m curious because I’m having more success with 1.7, but I guess we need to take into consideration azerite traits because they do affect DPS results based on priority of abilities the macro uses.

That said, if the majority are using 1.2 then I would suggest sticking with that until 8.2 when we see the major overhaul to the azerite system and I completely rewrite my macro.

[quote quote=68975]So what version are people having the most success with? 1.2?
I’m curious because I’m having more success with 1.7, but I guess we need to take into consideration azerite traits because they do affect DPS results based on priority of abilities the macro uses.
That said, if the majority are using 1.2 then I would suggest sticking with that until 8.2 when we see the major overhaul to the azerite system and I completely rewrite my macro.[/quote]
i think 1.2, 1.7 was working really solid for me, i forgot to save a copy of that version, i think the 1.8 update something happened, every so often i’d notice that it would lock up, the only way i could fix it was to quickly import the string again, Other then that hands down the best dh macro out there, been raiding mythic and pushing 18+ keys with ease :slight_smile:

[quote quote=68976]

So what version are people having the most success with? 1.2? I’m curious because I’m having more success with 1.7, but I guess we need to take into consideration azerite traits because they do affect DPS results based on priority of abilities the macro uses. That said, if the majority are using 1.2 then I would suggest sticking with that until 8.2 when we see the major overhaul to the azerite system and I completely rewrite my macro.

i think 1.2, 1.7 was working really solid for me, i forgot to save a copy of that version, i think the 1.8 update something happened, every so often i’d notice that it would lock up, the only way i could fix it was to quickly import the string again, Other then that hands down the best dh macro out there, been raiding mythic and pushing 18+ keys with ease ?[/quote]

Can you post this version?

[quote quote=68975]So what version are people having the most success with? 1.2?
That said, if the majority are using 1.2 then I would suggest sticking with that until 8.2 when we see the major overhaul to the azerite system and I completely rewrite my macro.[/quote]

I was having the most success with 1.7 and this latest one.

8/9 Mythic BOD and regularly pushing +17-12 keys. Only downside to this latest one is that it’s getting stuck, casting ONLY demon’s bite, requiring intervention and-or reloading.

First post updated with v2.0 which will be the last until 8.2.

Appreciate everyones feedback and look forward to 8.2 and beyond!

just a quick question, can this be used a single button macro?? I know my DPS will suffer but at this point Im just happy to be able to play the game on a couple characters with single button macros.

After updating, i cannot get it to work.

GSE wont make the macro icon clickable.

why darkslash talent over firstblood with so many blade dances in macro? just curious

nevermind my stupidity…

[quote quote=68987]After updating, i cannot get it to work.
GSE wont make the macro icon clickable.[/quote]

Check to see how many macros you currently have enabled. You can only have a certain amount. Delete an existing macro, or two, both in GSE and in Blizzard’s macro UI, then try again.

@DV8 thanks for the great work it is working pretty good. im 381 ilvl and my sims without group buffs, flasks, food, potion is 16.1k on test dummy im having high opener and stable 15.8/15.9 under 2 min test which is pretty amasing. i did change 1 preference thing but very solid macro.
With same gear i tested the previous version macro and preformed slightly less, with holding steady 15.4/15.6 on dummy.
Im using AHK with 40ms which it feels working best for me.
ty again

You are most welcome. Happy it’s working for you!

You mean including things like Eye Beam and Chaos Nova into the macro? As I’ve said previously, they’re both best used outside of the macro on modifiers, but if you really want them included, shoot me a PM and I’ll add them.

[quote quote=68987]After updating, i cannot get it to work.
GSE wont make the macro icon clickable.[/quote]

As @Abby pointed out, check what other macros you have enabled. Also make sure you’re in the correct spec. If you are in Veng and try to use the macro it messes up the code. I would suggest deleting what version you have and re-importing the new one.

DV8 Could you post your other versions again. I loved the OG version curious to test it. And would live to test out 1.7 to see which works best for me.