[UPDATED 10/15/18] DV8 DH Havoc (Mythic+ and Raiding)

I know Bloodmallet mate but since GSE Macros don’t always follow the norm cause of their spamminess DV8 might have some other suggestion.

[quote quote=65902]And again a 99% log (ilvl) Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth heroic.
[/quote]

Is that with the new macro or the original one?

[quote quote=65925]

And again a 99% log (ilvl) Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth heroic.

Is that with the new macro or the original one?[/quote]

Original macro with 30ms.

Edit (Warcraftlog screenshots):

heroic:

normal:

This is what I am currently using after some more tweaking.

I will update the original post.

I’m currently 377 ilvl and using the following traits.

2 x Laser Matrix
1 x Archive of the Titans

d0ZceaGEkQ6LuKAxkk9AkfZukYVrz2q6WsUjQu)Ii3MG7Qi7evTxKDtA)Q6BQGHjKmoI60cgkeAWGgoLQdsrXYOshtQooLslecwkfXIvjlxH3kLEkupg45u1efQMQkAYcLPR0fPiXROiPll66q0gPOYwPeTzujBNsYZKcZcvmnvQVlKAKkQwNIIrtOptfNKsQBrjCnPOoVqSskkDokSnvOPoDs8Dch3szlIpN4DPtcpprTJguBiS4U29ZijfnlA0Y8rekWG5NfWeK4Inqk4LwM9aqsSSIbSyKxSHkr4Zcn11t4EJURBVtyZGCfzdch3szcZDPiluR1nhwL6gykHaHJNCvirxIVtyUlWGzzo8bM6PtIVtNeFNWsGYVpSvzaXs1enOoCamHRANEyxw(2WG4DjSeO87dBvgqSunrdQdhat4Q2Ph62SSHBueFdclbk)(WwLbelvt0G6WbWeUQD6HDz5BddI)MWsGYVpSvzaXs1enOotpSF09GXnX3mHLaLFFyRYaILQjAqD4aycx1o9WUS8THbXFKWsGYV(0wKPcYh2QmGyPAIguhoaMWvTtpSF09GXnNh2LLVnmi(dewcu(1N2Imvq(WwLbelvt0G6m9W(rx37gCEy)OR7DdIxMWsGYVpSvzaXs1enOoCamHRANEyxw(2WG4niSeO8RpTfzQG8HTkdiwQMOb1z6H9JUhmU58WUS8THbHBIXS3uqiSeMWNJGAtUDcbcppRy0fH5tGn0fHrirx6IWMeuNoDrytcQJlDrytNrmjrZYN0jTegVPDZHubBGPegXrGncBecFocQn56siqytNrqCKEpDs8DclT1Wj3utHipSvzI1qyQnwwXMiExclbk)6tBrMkiFyRal2mf6YrzaXs1enOotpSBihvVbX3GWsGYVpSvGfBgVyGRLJYaILQjAqDMEO5s0hIqngLtslHrCKCxGbJoPLWiY8l3fyWOtAPLwcJTNaRJt8nF4aHTgWuct45jQDch3szlIp3I5LvmWdTQpBupKl24HMuHyb15HLg7HChzdat9nR1pCGuF4kg8puOad2dR9HnIsW)WOdR4dfI8qtkZNJh6Z9HiTp7BwehP3)qZ005d5InEOPejFiczjqlTebUsage Information
DV8-DH-Havoc v1.0 for Raiding and Mytic+
I run this macro at 30ms with my Razer set up.
Press ALT for Eye Beam

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.12.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Eye Beam

Main Sequence: Immolation Aura, Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

You’ll want Laser Matrix if you can. Otherwise I’m using Archive of the Titans x3.

before u complain, simucraft the demonhunter, with your gear

im confused in the talents you have it listed as 1312211 and in the pre macro key press with the mod you have cast fel barrage. yet you haven’t selected that talent have i missed something?

I am using the most recent update of the macro for this comment 09/30/18

This updated version is better than the last version, it casts everything in a nice rotation and i gained dps by switching from the old one to this updated one, I have Meta on Shift, ctrl is Chaos Nova and Alt is Eye Beam.
So far this macro is amazing.

Sorry Qatz - I constantly swap out talents on the fly depending on what the encounter requires. For general use - I have Eye Beam set to ALT and Chaos Nova set to SHIFT (I primarily run M+).

1312211 is still the standard cookie cutter choice for talents.

Ran mythic Zul about 30 minutes ago, seems Chaos Nova on a shift modifier is causing the macro to get stuck and cap 120 fury, then spam demon bite. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. Ended up removing it from modifier (it’s not in the macro as is but I’d advise against adding it).

Hey Abby - If the macro is getting stuck when using shift as a modifier it generally means you have shift bound to something else in WoW. Make sure you un-assign it and try again. Just tested Chaos Nova on shift and it works fine.

[quote quote=66081]I am using the most recent update of the macro for this comment 09/30/18
This updated version is better than the last version, it casts everything in a nice rotation and i gained dps by switching from the old one to this updated one, I have Meta on Shift, ctrl is Chaos Nova and Alt is Eye Beam. So far this macro is amazing.[/quote]

Glad to hear it!

[quote quote=66142]

Ran mythic Zul about 30 minutes ago, seems Chaos Nova on a shift modifier is causing the macro to get stuck and cap 120 fury, then spam demon bite. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. Ended up removing it from modifier (it’s not in the macro as is but I’d advise against adding it).

Hey Abby – If the macro is getting stuck when using shift as a modifier it generally means you have shift bound to something else in WoW. Make sure you un-assign it and try again. Just tested Chaos Nova on shift and it works fine.[/quote]

It’s definitely not bound, lol. None of my macro keys with modifiers are bound.

It’s not getting stuck, it’s capping fury at 120 and then only casting demon bite AFTER chaos nova is cast off a modifier.

[quote quote=66145]

Hey Abby – If the macro is getting stuck when using shift as a modifier it generally means you have shift bound to something else in WoW. Make sure you un-assign it and try again. Just tested Chaos Nova on shift and it works fine.
It’s definitely not bound, lol. None of my macro keys with modifiers are bound. It’s not getting stuck, it’s capping fury at 120 and then only casting demon bite AFTER chaos nova is cast off a modifier.[/quote]

That’s super weird. I’ve been unable to replicate the issue you’re having.

Is this the macro text you are using?

/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Chaos Nova

Hey DV8! I love the macro! However I am running into an issue. Everytime I use metamorphosis it only lasts about half a second. Am I doing something wrong? I do not get the full duration of it and I am losing damage. Thanks

Never mind…I got it to work. Just had to not use AHK rather use Razer Synapse instead.

:smiley:

UPDATED 10/05/18 – Immolation Aura now more responsive.

Copy link from OP.

I love this macro. I have tried the others and this one seems to work the best for me. When I’ve observed the rotation, it seems like it is executing it at least as well as I could manually.

The question I have, though, is how close should I be to my sim on a target dummy? Patchwork, 3m, no buffs sims me at 11.7k dps. When I run against a target dummy for that long I am getting about 10.2k dps. Does that seem appropriate or is there something I could be doing better?

I’ve noticed my warlock (which I’ve played for years, so I consider myself fairly proficient) has about the same gap in sim vs reality, but I wanted to check with you folks to see what you think.

Thanks in advance!