*UPDATED 10-6-23* SNEK's BREWBIES (10.1.7 UPDATE PREP FOR S3) M+

UPDATED
REMOVED EXPEL HARM/PURIFYING BREW FROM MACRO (Got Hung up too often)
Added raid Tab
REMOVED RAID TAB TEMPORARILY
REMOVED DETOX

Adjusted Blackout Kick Priority

MAIN MACRO

dqKXdaWkePAwOI(Lk1WujhtWYuvptjnnaUMOY2uO8nGACiQZHiL1PiAGisCqjwiQYdbKjkkUOKAJkqFersNujSsrYlveMPs0nrLANO8tfQoQIQLcepLyQQ4QOcTvujFfqDwfuRveL3cKUlIyVudgKddzXkspwOjlcxgPnRq6ZkGrlICALA1kkVwuA2K42IQ2nP(TQmCs64kilxsEoctxQRJQA7keFhvW4fr15fPMpO2pu7GpMfSWdKAGtwjtMHn77JfUrXQhHpMf8XcxOQnAQcLWhlZ8XSGL7OYoMfdbA(xIjrknjyiGwwxysTzFl3rLDmlgc08Vetg7kfsWqLXR5bsnW8wulMTA5oIiAmeO5FjMKiP9OnN6xmjKwtv26bibdjQBTERhadbufstXqtSJzD72sj27NMWhZc(ywWcggdpddJHn7B5oIiAmu46cmzaMTA5oIiAm0hmaWRKTSq30QrqkMfSCsRsTacvLIA3M99XSGpMfSGHXWZWWyyZ(wUJiIgdfcJrgayZwTChreng6dga4vYwoPvPwkXE)0Un77Jzblyym8mmmg2SVL7iIOXqHlWa(KnB1YDer0yOpyaGxjB5KwLAPe79t72SvFmlybdJHNHHXWM9TChrenbDi(uDKIHan(Ypf1KGHc)Wp3kNyOqixGCWYjTk1sj27N2Tza8XSGfmmgEgggdB23YDer0yiqJV8trnN6xmjKwtv26b4u)sqrjibdfc5UinYwoPvPwkXE)0UTacvLIAZ(woPvPww(EQwKMQoiFDS3pTfHoeFQU3if3UTSqpL)wP5cvTrtvOe(42TBlatrzl8Rqe(42YserZr1eOMMWY)6VgUUglKBfWfalCtBuguJ8XYbPq1nHfECyEzICjpELB45jgcqnPZ14lRQ)JOcuPukLsDPukz54g4LPsnxKQb5vkLf98uPKSZvNltKkLsDzWuYs2UyPWVt6vzH7NolLdKsPIIWq5(wivPMlAfX(PnBna4BHBKMpszHUPvJq19(PnplzOJI4R0MfSWq5Pw4bsnWjRKjZWwevACrgZ(Jr2YzCGmlCDfUaBPwp6Rksb6Lxf1OPBLDN28C72Tna

CLEANSE (Celestial Brew is disabled as of right now, USE IT MANUALLY WHEN NEEDED)
ADDED CELESTIAL BREW BACK

d8JpcaWyO6WGEPe0RLqBJQsDpQsmtLYPLQzJQUSQUPe1Vef(gkywuvzNISxYUvy)sXpfLAykY4eLmqQsAOuLYGLsdhkheYrbQJj05uuTqu0sPQOfRuTCv8qG8uKLrLNdyIsIPkyYsstNYfrLxHc5zOKRlP2OkLTQOSzrvTDQQ6JOq9vrvMMOsFxuXTvP6QIIgnvPA8uvYjLiNLQcxdL68ufRuL8BLCCjWkQGsrrG24qjItjNcIkdXplafukQGOzWthUZ)akitec36RbGckfvqPOckffLboeWa(cQ)b(3020EEG38sSPTPLLZfNI(10gJZzNLZVM2rnVOGhSxec36RHmLCkOuuug4qaRPLLZXEIbrv6aWD(VQ2ff8G9Iq4wFnKjYNp2dnLCIcEWErBRfMiYESB1dCRVgI82PVoDZJmzIkn2R782m4Pd35FafebADFhAIPmzYeTbbSmXQcTVQi3KJ10C3CNlYYXGO8Eyru9bcOGmrLFdwbAqfefG8)WaeXmhWOcz7l8j2(aC1cYLJrZYE7W58hdecHqiehcHqfZSN321fyIo3yIqOsg4RlQiymWuHxx8COBx0wQJeHQnVVoIkVgf)C8k68WMw2ormM4M9hG(AOeRyUorLHJAiFPH9h))H1xdXuucE)fbAJdLiorCJ8xh8h06og0G7D(U5rmfrypEPkk58DwIczdsP40uCIbrv(8H18MsrzYKjb

AOEBREWBIES

d4JmcaWyi9sbvVvqABGWHvAMiLRkeMnsUmWnfHFjq9nbsNwf7uQ2lz3sz)uWpfQgMI63sAGQknlHObJqdxvoiuhfuoMehxizHIQLQQQfdslxLEOc6POwgIEofnrq0uP0Kvvz6uDriELa0ZeLRRiBuvXwfjBwqSDbLpkG8vfyAcfFxi1RfrJdPA0cOgVa4KGQZkqCnk05rWkvO7ku62IuRISQxeJJJK)hzqoCewDszfNyrVvtzvViR4u79SqPaMYkxmg1p1MPSQxKv9I4Grxt3aXqrRPHUEKFFulbWnwdeZinwmMj2s4beJr9tTjxDszvViR6fXbJUMUbIHIwtdD9i)(OwcGBSgiMrNoe0HqSLWdigJ6NAtU4)GhyD1jfBj8aIPvRpXSdEFMAO(P2eZGOMan)SuYLlgEd60HYtT3ZcLcykRC5YftBn9iE)wh8tm5mzwzEoRqVqMLjEaytINURPSYfNa4lKRVYk2UuGMBkopAy4Wnga0zJbb2VOIbjGPIt7Iqg2BigJXymcgJXjJ4mG24imMVFYXymCh24iNe2dgh(4ifc(ZitRFWIXtEGRxXjQTKGO)IVG1arJKIdeJKcCnp1M6zLyifNyBtlf8MdUHbA(P2uUyibHStuU6fXiTqQxuWWA636l0d1XjOCX8dGchs1jHGUyB8HQxMNlZbvCFtdeJJJK)hzqoCewUC5sa

BREWBIES

MODIFIERS

ALT: Purifying Brew/Expel Harm
SHIFT: SPINNING CRANE KICK
CTRL: AOE MACRO

Talents:

BwQAK5xc05YQdq4E+VOLrE2vpCAAAAAAEAAAAkUiWLJJQSSrFBAAAItQJJSkQpQSKJJlEAFJSLNiA

Stats: CRIT>VERS>MAST(MAX 33%)>>>>>Haste(Haste is Wack)

So!!! As brew is anticipated to be one of the forerunner tanks in Season 3, I have been working on getting this macro back up and working and I’m loving my results so far. As its still not season 3 yet, this may change, however I’m not expecting to see many changes that will impact this macro too heavily, and if it does I’ll try and get a timely update.

Feedback is appreciated so let me know how it feels!

USEFUL MACROS

Paralysis
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover] Paralysis

Ring Of Peace
#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Ring of Peace

White Tiger Statue
#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Summon White Tiger Statue

2 Likes

Its not really working, i have been importing it a few times now but nothing happens.

with the prospects of brewmaster going into Season 3, i am going to be hard focusing fine tuning this to get it to a smoother, close to sim state and with such will be posting updates to this for testing

1 Like

awesome cant wait! thanks in advance!

I really hope so because they looking huge.

What results are you getting so far ?

Ran on a +10 @414 ILVL
Still working on trying to get more blackout kick uptime
monk1

I’ll test it, so far it’s working well, good job

Personally speaking i have started using a regular macro for more consistent results with the Purifying Brew, I have been noticing some hang up’s with the in-built modifier

for those who want to have that set seperately the macro is just

#showtooltip Purifying Brew
/castsequence reset=2 Expel Harm, Purifying Brew

hello, the macro for aoe doesn’t work. when importing it assumes the name off main macro and even renaming it doesn’t work

updated
new macro back up at the top

1 Like

how you finding this still bro, contemplating a main change

I am maining Brew and this is still kicking. I have a Weakaura to track Counterstrike and then cast Tiger Palm (ST) or Spinning Crane kick (MT) manually. And Bonedust Brew as well as Weapons of Order are pressed manually.

SNEK_KIN_TV

Can you post your current talents. I did a little testing and this looks good.

1 Like

I have made minor changes to this before patch 10.2. I’m sure nothing major has changed but I will go over it again and make sure there are no major changes and repost an update when I can. I am no longer maining brewmaster so any advice from those who are more constant on it will be appreciated and I will work on updating it accordingly

the only thing Iv found is it hangs on 2 stacks of keg smash quite often, just needs a manual press my end though so not the end of the world

Thanks for the inspiration SNEK_KIN_TV. I posted my updated macro tonight after running yours for a few days.

Snek, thanks for the macro. It works like a charm in raid. Cleared normal and 4 heroic bosses first ID.
I have to add though, I play a different talent loadouts for raid and m+ and trigger Tiger Palm/Spinning Crane Kick manually when Counterstrike is up. It results in higher dps. Maybe it is something you want to investigate in the future. Again: big thank you for your work.

Cheers!

Im not sure how or if it would even be possible, but its a largely single target raid , being able to incorperate a tiger palm to be prio after a blackout kick, and then a prio as a filler to run blackout combo would be a bigger gain than trying to track counterstrike :wink: averaging around 90k at 472 , with 4 set, running press the advantage, imagine if we could switch to blackout and get more single target deeps

Well it is one of the more complex classes to get running in GSE.

But when I read that you are putting out 92k with press the advantage maybe that is a way to go.

That’s while using the main macro? The very first in your post above?

Cheers mate.