** UPDATED 11/26/2018 ** BM Hunter WeakAura UI

Nice work man Im liking it.

Hey, this is great! i have a request if possible please? Is there a way to stick the counter shot near the top and just show it’s cooldown please?

Thanks

Would love to help you out but I’m currently unable to get into game due to no internet and I will probably be down 4 a good bit but here is a weak aura
You can add yourself, it only triggers when target is interruptable.

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

now i need to learn how to use weak auras lol I couldn’t ever figure it out

If you want/need any help with Weak Auras you’re welcom to hop in our discord server and I’d be happy to help with whatever I can.

Discord Invite Link : Discord

[quote quote=65719]Hey, this is great! i have a request if possible please? Is there a way to stick the counter shot near the top and just show it’s cooldown please?
Thanks[/quote]

Sorry man, I just got straightened out and back online yesterday and Ill do that for ya here soon and P.M. you the import code as soon as I do.

So I hate to also pile on… but I love the look and feel of the WA you’ve got here… how do I add the mob’s health to the right side of your arc?

So I did try some stuff and found that if I duplicated it and then mirrored it I got most. I changed the placement and the bar colors. but I am having trouble finding the gradient setting to allow the bar to decay. nothing intuitive seems to work. Any suggestions?

I’ll try to come up with something nice here within the next day or 2.

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why it isnt working, otherwise my health bar would deteriorate from each end and work towards the middle like my cleave timer bars does.
Please let me know if you figure anything out.

I am having trouble accessing this, The page just loads a black screen

u can d/l the code directly on our discord

Hey i have got an problem today when i logged in my Bm hunter Ui got green can someone help me? why does do that? :frowning: have been working just fine before :frowning:

hoping that someone can help me correct was it wrong, I have tried install the latest drivers on my geforce nvidia 1050 card and tried to update all addons and even tried to put the Wago again nothing help! :frowning: my b.net name is Treessen#2491 plz help

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say either your main Weak Aura addon needs to be updated or the Weak Aura that Booty made is no longer compatible (i.e. outdated) with the new patch.

I’m leaning on the second one. Try any other newer Weak Aura (there’s lots of them). If they work then you know it’s no longer compatible.

I still use his WA and it’s the only one for BM that I will use, and it still works great. So it’s not an issue with the WA, and yes I have all my addons fully updated.

Hmmm…

The upper left hand WA looks like the 8.1 Azerite / Artifact Necklace Power Circle (Wago). On Wago.io others are having the same problem with it and have a partial solution to fix it in the comments.

The other WA’s I can’t tell what they are but they’re probably suffering from the same problems which might be cause their out of date-not the Addon but the WA’s themselves.

You might want to check out the comments for your others and see if anyone has fixed them. If not then as much as it sucks you might have to find new WA’s that are similar to the ones you used to use.

Lemme know if you resolved this or not. Just trying to help another fellow BM out.

It may be another WA you are using that’s messing things up for you. I have used this since it was posted and never had one issue with it at all.

I’m having the same issue ever since I updated WA, did you find a fix?