UPDATED: Affliction Warlock - GS Macro / WeakAura HUD System - Legion v7.3.5

Hey i would really like to have the .lua

I have been trying to get the macro to work but none of them seem to be working

I can’t get these to work either

Got to be something on your end guys. I use both, the Weak Aura HUD and the Macro almost every day and they work flawlessly. U may want to give a bit more detailed description of the problem you’re having rather than just saying “It no work”. Sheesh I swear that I didnt mean that to sound so shitty. Anyways, I’m no expert at this by any means but would be happy to try helping u getting it up and running.

@ Sethadon Hey man I’m working on making a Hunter version of your weak aura UI but wanted to get your approval before I share it on here.

[quote quote=60003]

I can’t get these to work either

I have been trying to get the macro to work but none of them seem to be working
Got to be something on your end guys. I use both, the Weak Aura HUD and the Macro almost every day and they work flawlessly. U may want to give a bit more detailed description of the problem you’re having rather than just saying “It no work”. Sheesh I swear that I didnt mean that to sound so shitty. Anyways, I’m no expert at this by any means but would be happy to try helping u getting it up and running.[/quote]

The weakauauras part works. The macro’s import fine but when I target an enemy and press the button nothing happens. The only thing I can think is maybe this only works at max level, I was trying to use this at level 30.

By all means, do it. The community would love it.

Cheers! ???

Interesting, initially I thought this might be Key Mod problem, but reading that you tried to make it work at a lower level - I can honestly say I’m not sure if these macro’s would work at lower levels.

Sorry that I am unable to provide more help at this point.

Good luck! ???

I got it to work for my lvl 50 Warlock, just had to remove references to talents above your level.