UPDATED: Affliction Warlock - GS Macro / WeakAura HUD System - Legion v7.3.5

** UPDATED (22-APR-2018) **

modified Aff_Warlock_BTN1 macro

Hey everybody,

Try this set of macros and weakauras and lemme know what you think.
Your feedback is much appreciated.

VIDEO:

MACROS:

• DOTS:
    Sequences['Aff_Warlock_BTN1'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
      Author="Nörrix@Shattered Hand",
      SpecID=265,
      Talents = "Any Combination",
      Help = [[This macro will apply Damage Over Time Spells (DOTS) to Enemy Targets.
    Specifically, it will cast Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Phantom Singularity and Haunt.
    As well, if used in conjunction with the CTRL Key Modifier it will cast Unstable Affliction,
    or if used in conjunction with the ALT Key Modifier it will cast Seed of Corruption.
    Additionally, this macro will put your pet into attack mode,
    and will target a new Enemy Target if your current target dies or stops doing you harm.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          StepFunction = "Priority",
          KeyPress={
            "/targetenemy [noharm] [dead]",
            "/petattack [combat]",
            "/cast [mod:ctrl] Unstable Affliction",
            "/cast [mod:alt] Seed of Corruption",
            "/castsequence [talent:2/2, combat, nomod] reset=target/combat  Corruption, null",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [talent:4/1, nomod] Phantom Singularity",
            "/cast [talent:1/1, nomod] Haunt",
            "/castsequence [talent:2/2, talent:7/1, nomod] [talent:2/2, talent:7/3, nomod] reset=target  Agony; [talent:2/1, talent:7/1, nomod] [talent:2/1, talent:7/3, nomod] [talent:2/3, talent:7/1, nomod] [talent:2/3, talent:7/3, nomod] reset=target  Agony, Corruption, Corruption, Agony, Corruption, Agony, Corruption, Agony, Corruption, Corruption, Agony, Corruption, Agony, Corruption, Agony, Corruption; [talent:2/2, talent:7/2, nomod] reset=target  Agony, Siphon Life, Siphon Life, Agony, Siphon Life, Agony, Siphon Life, Agony, Siphon Life, Agony, Siphon Life; [talent:2/1, talent:7/2, nomod] [talent:2/3, talent:7/2, nomod] reset=target  Agony, Siphon Life, Corruption",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

</li>
    <li><strong>REAP SOUL &amp; DRAIN SOUL:</strong>

Sequences['Aff_Warlock_BTN2'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
      SpecID=265,
      Help = [[This macro will primarily cast Drain Soul. 
    As well, if used in conjunction with the CTRL Key Modifier 
    it will consume all Tormented Souls via Reap Souls.
    Additionally, this macro will put your pet into attack mode, 
    and will target a new Enemy Target if your current target dies or stops doing you harm.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          StepFunction = "Priority",
          KeyPress={
            "/petattack [combat]",
            "/cast [mod:ctrl] Reap Souls",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [nochanneling, nomod] Drain Soul",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

</li>
    <li><strong>PETS:</strong>

Sequences['Aff_Warlock_BTN3'] = {
    -- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
      SpecID=265,
      Help = [[Depending on the TIER 6 TALENT you have selected, this macro will summon a specific pet.

GRIMOIRE OF SUPREMACY:
    - If used in conjunction with the CTRL Key Modifier it will summon your DOOMGUARD pet.
    - If used in conjunction with the ALT Key Modifier it will summon your INFERNAL pet.

GRIMOIRE OF SERVICE:

- If you have not yet summoned a pet and you are in a group: it will summon your SUCCUBUS by default (using no Key Modifier).
    - If you have not yet summoned a pet and you are not in a group: it will summon your VOIDWALKER by default (using no Key Modifier).
    - If you have not yet summoned a pet and you use it in conjunction with the CTRL Key Modifier: it will summon your FELHUNTER.
    - If you have not yet summoned a pet and you use it in conjunction with the ALT Key Modifier: it will summon your IMP.
    - If you have already summoned a pet and you are in a group: it will summon your GRIMOIRE: SUCCUBUS by default (using no Key Modifier).
    - If you have already summoned a pet and you are not in a group: it will summon your GRIMOIRE: VOIDWALKER by default (using no Key Modifier).
    - If you have already summoned a pet and you use it in conjunction with the CTRL Key Modifier: it will summon your DOOMGUARD or GRIMOIRE: FELHUNTER.
    - If you have already summoned a pet and you use it in conjunction with the ALT Key Modifier it will summon your INFERNAL or GRIMOIRE: IMP.

GRIMOIRE OF SACRIFICE

- It will summon and then sacrfice a Felhunter, giving you the Demonic Power buff.

Additionally, this macro will:
    - put your pet into attack mode, 
    - and target a new Enemy Target if your current target dies or stops doing you harm.]],
      Default=1,
      MacroVersions = {
        [1] = {
          StepFunction = "Sequential",
          KeyPress={
            "/petattack [combat]",
            "/castsequence [talent:6/3, nomod] reset=combat  Summon Felhunter, Grimoire of Sacrifice, null",
          },
          PreMacro={
          },
            "/cast [talent:6/1, nopet, mod:ctrl] [talent:6/2, combat, mod:ctrl] [talent:6/3, combat, mod:ctrl] Summon Doomguard; [talent:6/1, nopet, mod:alt] [talent:6/2, combat, mod:alt] [talent:6/3, combat, mod:alt] Summon Infernal; [talent:6/2, nopet, group, nomod] Summon Succubus; [talent:6/2, nopet, nogroup, nomod] Summon Voidwalker; [talent:6/2, nopet, mod:ctrl] Summon Felhunter; [talent:6/2, nopet, mod:alt] Summon Imp",
            "/cast [talent:6/2, pet, combat, group, nomod] Grimoire: Succubus; [talent:6/2, pet, combat, nogroup, nomod] Grimoire: Voidwalker; [talent:6/2, pet, combat, mod:ctrl] Grimoire: Felhunter; [talent:6/2, pet, combat, mod:alt] Grimoire: Imp",
          PostMacro={
          },
          KeyRelease={
          },
        },
      },
    }

</li>

WEAKAURAS:

Affliction Warlock HUD

The WeakAuras can be found at Wago.io –> Wago

FONT:

The font I use for most of my WeakAuras is called: Neuropol

You can download it for free (and donate - optional) here:

This is interesting, but how is it used together, manually I would imagine without the use of like AHK or macro software, correct?

Yeah, I do not use AHK. But I’m sure it can be configured to work with that program. I have had people convert my other macro sets to work with AHK. Unfortunately, I do not know how that is done.

Button 1 never casts ua for me… how do I fix that?

Are you holding CTRL and have shards?

The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.

[quote quote=58368]Are you holding CTRL and have shards?
The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.[/quote]

No, Im not holding CTRL. Thats why I guess… So ya, Now I gotta figure our how to remove that and make it work.I dont want to have to hold ctrl.

[quote quote=58368]Are you holding CTRL and have shards?
The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.[/quote]

I have confirmed that the intermittent “pet” emote action does happen. Which is weird, given that I have not coded any emotes into the macro. I will look into this and see if I can fix it.

As well, I can confirm that many of the petautocast toggles do not do what they are supposed to do. I will dig deeper into this and see if I can find a solution.

Thanks for the feedback. ???

There’s something else I noticed while questing in Argus. It sometimes takes a few presses to reapply Phantom Singularity when the WA pops up. This may be just the limitations of GSE. It could be resolved by adding the ability to it’s own /cast line with the mod: shift argument but that would be another modifier key you’d have to press.

I have noticed this too, which is strange considering that this is a Priority-type macro with Phantom Singularity at the top of the priority list.

Perhaps @Timothy-Minahan could shed some light on why this might be happening.

Just tried it. love it. And the WA is just so clear to use… Kudos Sir!

Glad to hear this. ???

Just need you to make the same quality destro version :slight_smile:

[quote quote=58374]

Are you holding CTRL and have shards? The only issues I’m having is when I spam BTN3, I occasionally do the “pet” emote. Also, even though it’s in the macro to enable when not in a group, seethe never puts on autocast.

I have confirmed that the intermittent “pet” emote action does happen. Which is weird, given that I have not coded any emotes into the macro. I will look into this and see if I can fix it. As well, I can confirm that many of the petautocast toggles do not do what they are supposed to do. I will dig deeper into this and see if I can find a solution. Thanks for the feedback. ????[/quote]

Pet emote issue resolved; pet auto cast commands not yet implemented

I hope you bless us with a fire mage setup someday. I’ll help with testing.

I don’t know what the heck I’m doing wrong, but I’m just totally blowing it at dps using this. I’ve tried icy veins for talents and rotation. I’ve run sims with askmrrobot.com to get the “optimum” talents with my current gear. I’m still doing crap dps. Anyone with ideas? I know it isn’t the macros and WA. I’ve seen what others are doing.

TIP: Only cast Reap Souls (RS) if you have 2 or more Tormented Souls (TS) available - otherwise default to Drain Soul (DS) - then immediately follow up with at least 2 Unstable Affliction (UA).

NOTE: The goal is to increase the damage output of UA via the Deadwind Harvester (DH) buff. We get 5 seconds of the DH buff for each TS we consume via RS, and each UA lasts for roughly 6.5 seconds. Meaning, it does us no good to use 1 TS, as the 5s DH buff will not cover the entire 6.5s of a single UA.

I hope this makes sense. I gotta go to work.

Good Luck! ???

Well, I give up. I’m switch to another spec. I know my gear isn’t great but still feel like I’m not doing what I should be. My dps is all over the place too. Nature of affliction maybe? I’m just frustrated as hell.

It seems I’m using my UA’s incorrectly. Do I save them for Pandemic (target <30%)?

anyone set AHK for this 3 macro yet? Ive tested without using AHK… my dps were so crap… Im 958 ilvl as well. XD

@Sethadon

I’m having a legitimate issue with the macro Aff_Warlock_BTN1 when running the talents: 3131212. When I first target a mob, Phantom Singularity and Agony fires. Then, the macro just freezes. It never fires Corruption. I can use SoC. It does use Phantom Sinularity again, but Agony won’t fire again.