*Updated* - GS-E Legion Guardian

Just a quick reply to say; THANK YOU RAZE!!!

Working great for me.

regards

[quote quote=33912]I notice a mistake ” “/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Ironfur”,” gap between ironfur and frezied
[/quote]

Yes, was just a mistake when I pasted it. That space shouldn’t be there lol

[quote quote=30430]Technically both of them are used to reset Mangle, Moonfire’s direct damage is virtually non-existent so its damage+the DoT tick you would get in between casts still does not add up to the 9000+ direct damage done by Swipe. Or at the very least they come out tied for damage, so either could be used. I just put it this way so I did not need to use two macros for ST/AoE, this just covers both leaving my adjacent keyboard buttons free for my 3 AM abilities. My macro usually goes on [2], and my AM go on [1] / [3] / [Q] so everything is packed into a tiny area and easily reachable for my stiff ass hands lol
[/quote]
Hey what AM do you use for [1] / [3] / [Q]

[quote quote=34453]

Technically both of them are used to reset Mangle, Moonfire’s direct damage is virtually non-existent so its damage+the DoT tick you would get in between casts still does not add up to the 9000+ direct damage done by Swipe. Or at the very least they come out tied for damage, so either could be used. I just put it this way so I did not need to use two macros for ST/AoE, this just covers both leaving my adjacent keyboard buttons free for my 3 AM abilities. My macro usually goes on [2], and my AM go on [1] / [3] / [Q] so everything is packed into a tiny area and easily reachable for my stiff ass hands lol

Hey what AM do you use for [1] / [3] / [Q] [/quote]

That post is irrelevant now, I have 3 different versions of the OP macro now on 1-2-3, the one posted with Ironfur, another version with Mark of Ursol instead of Ironfur, and a third one with NO mitigation abilities in it I use for off-tanking and storing rage.

Just want to say Thank You for this awesome macro, I removed Barkskin so I can control when I want that along with my other Cooldowns (Survival Instincts / Artifact Weapon). And I’ve not had any issues tanking. Very good uptime of Ironfur that will only improve as my gear gets better.

Sequences[‘Bear_Legion Ursol’] = {
author=“Nuggie@Kael’thas”,
specID=105,
version=4,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1131321”,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Mangle, Moonfire”,
“/cast [combat] Thrash”,
“/cast [combat] Swipe”,
“/cast Mangle”,
“/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol”,
“/cast Mangle”,
“/cast [combat] Thrash”,
“/cast Mangle”,
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Can someone tell me why this is still casting Ironfur and not Mark of Ursol? I can’t seem to get this to work.

Hey Raze,

When i added your macro, all text looks white. I delete the space but didn’t work i tho. Could you pls fix it for GS-E if you don’t mind.

Cheers

Sequences['Bear_Legion Ursol'] = {
author="Nuggie@Kael'thas",
specID=104,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1131321",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Mangle, Moonfire",
"/cast [combat] Thrash",
"/cast [combat] Swipe",
"/cast Mangle",
"/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol, Mark of Ursol",
"/cast Mangle",
"/cast [combat] Thrash",
"/cast Mangle",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] Berserking
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Just putting in code box. Added a few things. Credit to ShadoKinight1