*Updated* - GS-E Legion Guardian

Talents are 3-3-1-1-3-2-1

Update - After testing, and hitting 110, and running some mythics and whatnot I am now sitting at a 823 iLvl. The biggest issue I found with other macros was Mangle! procs sitting for 2,3, even 4 GCD before being used essentially wasting them. After a marathon testing session I can say this macro will never let a Mangle usage sit for more than 2 GCDs, most times only 1 at most.

The other upside is this will usually keep 2 stacks of Ironfur rolling with small windows where it drops to 1. I had 98% uptime on Ironfur at at least 1 stack.

The only downside I have found is when you get 4-5 minutes into the rotation, or have a good streak of extra Rage come in because the AM string has to wait for Frenzied Regen and it always has both charges on cooldown that your Rage bar will sometimes max out for 5-10 seconds while waiting for a charge of FR to come up. Usually I will burn some on a Mark of Ursol in that case, or Maul I supposed could be used in its place to uncap you.

Overall though I find this macro works excellent, it is a lot harder to gauge success in Legion as Blizzard has made Tanks MUCH more dependent on Healers so if you get a bad one it can make you think/look like you are messing up but rest assured it not you/the macro.

Sequences['Bear_Legion'] = {
	specID = 104,
	author = "Raze48 (Bearz - Eonar)",
	helpTxt = "Talents: 3311321",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	   "/castsequence reset=combat Mangle, Moonfire",
	   "/cast [combat] Swipe",
	   "/cast Mangle",
	   "/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur,              Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Ironfur",
	   "/cast Mangle",
	   "/cast [combat] Thrash",
	   "/cast Mangle",
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Barkskin
/startattack
]],
}

Hey there,do you mind posting this macro without the Barksking and Incapacitating Roar.Im getting errors trying to :slight_smile:

*** Outdated macro deleted, see OP for current. ***

Thank you very much mate :smiley:
Btw im in single target fight isnt useless to use swipe in this macro?
I mean isnt better to use only moonfire? And if its possible can you make another version but with no swipe.

Technically both of them are used to reset Mangle, Moonfire’s direct damage is virtually non-existent so its damage+the DoT tick you would get in between casts still does not add up to the 9000+ direct damage done by Swipe. Or at the very least they come out tied for damage, so either could be used. I just put it this way so I did not need to use two macros for ST/AoE, this just covers both leaving my adjacent keyboard buttons free for my 3 AM abilities. My macro usually goes on [2], and my AM go on [1] / [3] / [Q] so everything is packed into a tiny area and easily reachable for my stiff ass hands lol

I see.
Is there any option to delete swipe from this macro?
And if there is how can i do it?

These Am spells you are talking about? what are they?

After extensive testing I can say for sure until Legion hits this macro works perfect for me…

Notes:

Longest I have seen a Mangle proc sit is 2.2s, which is quite low and basically equates to ALWAYS being used when it pops which is HUGE for me. Any macro can use skills but getting one that uses the free Mangles right away has been issue in the past for me.

This macro can be used WITHOUT an actual macro button spamming it. You can manually mash this yourself and it will work just as perfect.

One without Incapacitating Roar is better. Roar is horrible right now.

This is a pretty solid macro nice job.

Tier 5 Galactic guardian is a better choice. Depending on situation Guardian of Ursoc but for most encounters Galactic guardian.

Everything else is pretty much right on. Tier 2 swaps between Guttural Roars and Wild Charge. For 5 Mans/leveling I definitely like Wild Charge more.

for those of you using Enhanced GS here is the code block

local Sequences = GSMasterSequences

------------------
----- Druid
------------------
--- Guardian 104
-- [@player,nostance:1] !Bear Form

Sequences['GS-Guardian'] = {
	specID = 104,
	author = "Raze48 www.wowlazymacros.com",
	helpTxt = "Talents: 3331121",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [@player,nostance:1] !Bear Form
]],
       "/castsequence reset=combat Mangle, Thrash, Moonfire, Swipe",
       "/castsequence reset=combat Thrash, Swipe, Mangle",
       "/castsequence reset=combat Swipe, Mangle, Thrash",
       "/castsequence reset=combat Swipe, Mangle, Thrash, Moonfire",
       "/castsequence reset=combat Swipe, Mangle",
	   "/cast Mangle",
	   "/cast Swipe",
	   "/cast Mangle",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

added the commit block and the auto bear form.

Made some updates to OP.

Updated again after testing at 110 in Mythics.

Works great, thanks!

Question is there any way to write this macro were it doesnt Pop your trinkets? I have a couple on use mitigation trinkets that i would like to save for situational use… I was trying to figure it out myself but i cant seem to see anywere in the macro were the trinkets are used… So i am confused…

Loving the macro Raze48, well done =D

Great Job Raze

@Nate

To disable popping of trinkets and other automatic features, there are options in the GS-E addon configuration. By default it is set to use the trinkets. You can disable that by pressing ESC, Interface, Addon and selecting GS-E. It is on the first page.

Great Macro! was wondering about talents your OP has one set but your macro box shows a diff talent set which are you using? Thanks again

I notice a mistake " “/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Ironfur”," gap between ironfur and frezied

Sorry but has which moment you use that this bearst?