Updated status on Gween

Hello all,

Against all odds, I am still alive and fighting. Today is literally the first day I have been on my computer in months. It’s beend a real struggle and I am not out of the woods yet, but I am feeling better. My weight is back up to 138 (I am 6’1" for perspective) and climbing slowly.

I am on Home Hospice care, which is nice because they are focused on keeping me comfortable (yay Morphine!). I am hopeful that I can continue to gain my weight back and some strength as well. The areas around my major joins hurt because I have lost so much muscle mass, and since I have 0 fat on me, my body is cannibalizing my muscles.

I am not quite up to playing WoW just yet, but I am hoping I will be able to do so in the near future and create some new macros :slight_smile:

Friends from my job set up a GoFundMe to help out my wife and I. I will post a link here, but please do not feel obligated to donate. But every little bit helps.

Thanks to all that have asked about me. I have the posts here sent to my email so I can follow the community and it gives me some joy that my efforts have been helpful to so many of you.

Gween

P.S. Yes, my name is actually Flash :slight_smile:

Brave soul!

I wish you the best pal!

Keep fighting.

Get well soon bro. Best of luck for a speedy recovery. You Got This!

Does the morphine give you terrible nightmares? I only ask because my brother would not let them give it him because it gave him nightmares so bad that it would take 10-15 minutes of us trying to calm him down before he would realise he was just dreaming. And if so I was just gonna recommend whatever it was they had put him on in it’s place but I’ll have to ask my mother what the name of it was.

Anyways, glad to hear you’re doing better. Keep it up because we could sure use your skills with some macros especially now that pre-patch is live and wreaking havoc on the macro making with all the changes it brought. Take care man.

Sending lots of love! I hope that you continue to improve each day. Thinking of you! <3

My thoughts and Prayers to you and your Family, wishing you a speedy recovery!! Can’t wait until you can come back!

Fight the good fight Gween! Keep your spirits up, sending positive thoughts your way!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family brother

'Does the morphine give you terrible nightmares? ’

Often it does. Most of my dreams I wouldn’t classify as ‘nightmares’. They are very strong and vivid and extremely bizarre. They usually wake me up, or my wife wakes me because I shaking or thrash and talking or yelling while so.

All the normal aspects of a nightmare, without the fear and horrible parts. I wake up thinking WTF! More than anything else.

Geeen

[quote quote=62395]‘Does the morphine give you terrible nightmares? ‘
Often it does. Most of my dreams I wouldn’t classify as ‘nightmares’. They are very strong and vivid and extremely bizarre. They usually wake me up, or my wife wakes me because I shaking or thrash and talking or yelling while so.
All the normal aspects of a nightmare, without the fear and horrible parts. I wake up thinking WTF! More than anything else.
Geeen[/quote]

I take a medication that give me the same kind of dreams. At first I found them disturbing, but I soon learned to embrace them. As they are so much more interesting then my real life.

Get on some CBD oil Flash …hbnaturals.com

I dont think that someone of Gweens family will read here, but
I feel very sad of Gween. My sincere condolence to his family and his friends!

I’m sorry … May his soul rest in peace