Updated STOMP/Zoo Build using Killer Cobra

This is the macro I raid with. With my gear and the way that I play, I get the best DPS results from this macro. It does use modifiers, because that is what works for me. They work as described below.

Press ALT to Heal/Rez pet.
Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts, also hold SHIFT to include additional Cobra Shots to dump focus.
Talents - 31x1x32 - Can choose AMOC, but not recommended unless you have high mastery.
Tab 2 - Includes PVP Line and extra Pet heal/Rez - Completely optional
Tab 3 - Modifiers removed - Completely Optional - This makes it a single target only macro.

Sequences['GweenBeast'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.00.
  Author="Gweenn@Bleeding Hollow",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3111332",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to activate AOE Mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target Mode.
Press ALT to Heal/Rez pet.
Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts, also hold SHIFT to include additional Cobra Shots to dump focus.
Talents - 31x1x32 - Can choose AMOC, but not recommended unless you have high mastery.
Tab 2 - Include PVP Line and extra Pet heal/Rez - Completely optional
Tab 3 - Modifiers removed - Completely Optional]],
  Default=1,
  Dungeon=1,
  Heroic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:alt] Revive Pet; Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [mod:shift] Cobra Shot; [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; Dire Beast",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
        "/cast [talent:5/1, @cursor, mod:shift] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:alt] Revive Pet; Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [mod:shift] Cobra Shot; [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence Viper Sting, Dire Beast: Hawk",
        "/cast Revive Pet",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [3] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; Dire Beast",
        "/cast Revive Pet",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Hey tried this it won’t create still showing the little blue book at side

I just imported the macro by copying and pasting and using the IMPORT button. I changed the name because I already have that macro name, but it imported successfully for me.

Gween

Tried it still wont import, also completely uninstalled GSE and settings and reimported as you said it says i have 17 macros out of 18 please delete some but i only have 3 macros on my hunter your slightly older one which works ok.

Import normal thanks

right now working i had to delete your old macro thanks Gween

OMG great macro dude! But I’m having problems. ALT and SHIFT are not working for me. Do you know what’s happening?

Hey Gween, what’s the difference to the “original” Stomp-/Zoo-Build in the other thread (Using ‘Zoo’ build and macro)?

What leggos are you using with this macro since your default, plus encase i am missing it in this macro it seems everything is set for the 1 macro
Default=1,
Dungeon=1,
Heroic=1,
and nothing for the 2nd is this meant to be that way or does raid fall under the 2nd somehow.

One annoying thing is macros using the same name don’t import right. You have to manually change the name or delete the original. Maybe Timothy could make it so it adds a incremental numeric modifier to macros with the same name on import?

GweenBeast
GweenBeast1
GweenBeast2
etc.

The most common reason for modifiers not working is that you have the macros on a numeric key assigned toolbar spot.

For example, if you put the macro button in the bottom left toolbar and spam it using the 1 key (the default for that spot), and try to use a modifier, there are already default assignments.

So pressing 1 uses the macro per normal, but CTRL 1 won’t click the macro. CTRL-1 is assigned by default to Pet Action Button 1, which is normally the Pet Attack button by default.

I place my macro on the 11th button of the bottom left which is the - key. I use a keyboard macro to spam it for me and the modifiers work great. This is probably an inconvenient place if you manually spam the key, so you have a couple of choices.

1 - Unassign the key bindings for the CTRL, ALT, and/or SHIFT variants of the keyboard assignment they are set too. (CTRL-1, SHIFT-1, ALT-1 if on the 1 key)
2 - Reassign the Action Button binding for that key. For example, if you have it set on the 11th button as I do, change the 1 keybinding to press the 11th button. You still have to change the other key bindings for modifiers using the 1 key so this option isn’t really that good.
3 - Place the macro on a button or mouse-wheel assignment that doesn’t have modifiers assigned, or ones that you don’t use. SHIFT-Mouswheelup, for example, HAS a default keybindings that you will have to change, or delete if you want to use that.

Hopefully, this isn’t too confusing and my explanation, as poor as it is, makes sense. The general gist of it is that modifiers don’t work because there are usually already bindings set for those key combinations.

Gween

Never mind on the second part of my question figured it out “Duh” the PVP part you spoke about.

I use Sephuz and Prydaz by default, but do switch when the occasion calls for it.

[quote quote=54362]everything is set for the 1 macro
Default=1,
Dungeon=1,
Heroic=1,
and nothing for the 2nd is this meant to be that way[/quote]

This is intentional. Tab 2 is more of a placeholder than anything else. Ideas I am working on but haven’t fully fleshed out.

Gween

[quote quote=54370]

What leggos are you using with this macro since your default,

I use Sephuz and Prydaz by default, but do switch when the occasion calls for it. [/quote]

Yea I just tried it with leggos Hunts Ring and Belt and took Wotc (since I have belt) and seem to have better numbers with this macro over the others you provide. Thank you for the Macro.

[quote quote=54364]

ALT and SHIFT are not working for me. Do you know what’s happening?

The most common reason for modifiers not working is that you have the macros on a numeric key assigned toolbar spot. For example, if you put the macro button in the bottom left toolbar and spam it using the 1 key (the default for that spot), and try to use a modifier, there are already default assignments. So pressing 1 uses the macro per normal, but CTRL 1 won’t click the macro. CTRL-1 is assigned by default to Pet Action Button 1, which is normally the Pet Attack button by default. I place my macro on the 11th button of the bottom left which is the – key. I use a keyboard macro to spam it for me and the modifiers work great. This is probably an inconvenient place if you manually spam the key, so you have a couple of choices. 1 – Unassign the key bindings for the CTRL, ALT, and/or SHIFT variants of the keyboard assignment they are set too. (CTRL-1, SHIFT-1, ALT-1 if on the 1 key) 2 – Reassign the Action Button binding for that key. For example, if you have it set on the 11th button as I do, change the 1 keybinding to press the 11th button. You still have to change the other key bindings for modifiers using the 1 key so this option isn’t really that good. 3 – Place the macro on a button or mouse-wheel assignment that doesn’t have modifiers assigned, or ones that you don’t use. SHIFT-Mouswheelup, for example, HAS a default keybindings that you will have to change, or delete if you want to use that. Hopefully, this isn’t too confusing and my explanation, as poor as it is, makes sense. The general gist of it is that modifiers don’t work because there are usually already bindings set for those key combinations. Gween [/quote]

Great explanation! I use the macro in F1 with the AHK at 100 ms (ms rate is correct?). Anyway, I put the macro on the 1 key and SHIFT and ALT worked! However, it will take some getting used to the new key location. Thank you very much for your help and keep up the great work!

Can you make one with out modifiers please

Done, it is located in Tab 3. Simply switch all the versions in the Configuration tab to 3 to use that version. I included the pet heal as well, remove that line if you want to do it manually.

One question Gween: In tab 3, the amount of Cobra Shot is low. This is normal?

How do i use tab 3 im confused do i import the whole macro cause im using it and its not healing my pet ?

Can someone please explain how to use the tab 1 2 or 3 please