Valamar's Deadly Hunter Macro 10.1 (Night Fae Covenant)

Sounds good, I did some work and looked into this and tested. I did notice switching to Spirit Beasts plus Scent of Blood did make my DPS go up, by about 300. I was averaging about 1.5k before and now I’m doing about 1.8-2.0k at 164 ilevel.

Bloodshed I need to see if others are incorporating it and where.

I’m doing average 1.7k at ILvl 154

im doing roughly 2.3k at 178ilvl on a 2min fight with a dummy. I also have the Soulforge legendary which im proccing manually. i sim at 2.6k dps so im happy being 300 under. thanks for the macro =)

1 Like

@Valamar your macro is my go to for when i do heroics and up. i have my friends using it also, some of them cuz of the not auto targeting the next mob if then dont stop pushing the macro button quick enough, and others cuz of the Night Fae ability being on the alt key so we dont all throw out the spell together. very well done macro. the dps numbers are great also.

That’s awesome to hear buddy. Glad it works for you. Thanks for the kind words.

this one i cant keep frenzy up at all i have 50ms in the gse dont work for me. and i have 0.060 on razor

@Henrik_Andersen sorry to hear that. Try taking out the 50ms in GSE and then play with the ms on the razor mouse by going up or down in increments of 10. If you come to the hunter discord, you’ll see many are having success with all the macros posted there. Let me know if this suggestion works for you.