Valamar's Deadly Hunter Macro 10.1 (Night Fae Covenant)

dyeoeaalcDlPu7IkIFbXWqYXO0Yq1ZG00i4AczBO4BsyCsuNdPyDur9okI6EuPAGuHCqPelKkLhsfPjsL4IujTrks8rKszKuK6Kuu6LubntPKUjvr7usdfPKLsf4PkMQuCvksARseFLIGXsrvNLIqVva3vG2RQ)srLbJ4WkTyQs9yIMms1LfTzQcFMQsJwI0PPWRPkz2c1TrP2nGFlvdhLCCQQwoqph00jDDbTDKs13Pc14PO48uvSEkISFO(238Q9JlU2IlTAIMZ0MATXvhyolLtSVYFZhtNXSIna86tPQYc6mcIJ7ooEnjFyVsWo0jYoBKpnBCcOWp8282MVnVT5BBBZ)0sOwAh8tjB8YEb)qBJRLKGqJoWRCgu7hpxGWn2SaAcs7jGA0bU3FCfWJoOmDANnRvxVnInuFUBFCj9ydJ1xTFkzbnwVJt4BU(zyLsZ6YR8i0pMqUE1si4cFZ1pEUsWEjji0OdaFZR238Q9dICHkMGkqXzEL)brUqft42cof1ROFqKluHP)WeqMycQafNret42cof1RcFqKluHP)WeqMycQafNretIyyeSIyc3wWPOEn6dICHkm9hMaYetqfO4mIyc3wWPOeXeUTGtr9kZhe5cvy6pmbKjMGkqXzeXKiggbRiMeXWiyFT4dICHkm9hMaYetqfO4mIyc3wWPOeXKiggb7RL)GixOct)HjGmXeubkoJiMWTfCkQpT27SA1GTH(X(Pb0aWRuT3TpoTZ27vVBFCy6JdY4CH5BU(Pb0aWRu53TpJMSmLqaPA0b(mP)Weqn24p0Qdvpxjy)nVA)GixOIjwAIkeEL)brUqftIqrJSx)qlW0Zvc2FZR2piYfQyILMOcHx5FqKluXKiu0i71pom9HwGje(MxTFqyL6cHgq9v(he5cvmjGUG(MQ7SsvKEU0dIj0uMBYysaGoRufb60ZLEqmPCz0xr)GixOct)HjGmXKa6c6BQU7rxgcfXK0mgqfkIjaD65spiMiIjb0f03uDNvQIysAgdOcfXeGo9CPhetatyQURlOVPIjycQGqrHiMaegh)QWhe5cvmXYuMx8A0he5cvmXsdAek1RmFqKluXKaoIvQbXeAOqzSVw8brUqftcWUt3zyPgEObXeoJa6RL)GixOIjby3P7SubJdIjCgHc0OxP5dICHkMeGDNUZBSkIjosgcc7GbXeuEzoQ961RxV(d

10.1 Deadly Hunter Macro

Mod keys are as follows:
Shift= Multi-Shot (AOE)
Ctrl= Survival of the Fittest
Alt @cursor= Wild Spirits (remember to put cursor on target location before hitting the alt button)

I made it so that misdirection and hunters mark are only shot once and redone on a new target (updated- took out Hunter’s Mark)

This is not as smooth as I wish it to be, but think that with more haste it will get better.

Any questions, comments or real time answers come to the Deadly Hunters Camp on Discord.

Hope you enjoy and happy hunting!!!

Your import string has some bad data in it.

The macro needs “Blockquote” at the beginning removed and then it will work.

1 Like

It is fixed, took out the blockquote.

how do I load this macro in? I am new to using them and have no idea but would love to try it

We have a how to link in our discord channel if you would like to take a look and learn the ins and outs of using GSE and Hunter Macros.

Looks nice, in will give it a spin.

1 Like

Updated to 10.1, took out Hunter’s Mark and switched a few things around.

What ms are you running?

.05 on razor mouse which is 50ms on other programs

1 Like

If you are using my macro, let me know how it’s doing for you. Comments are greatly appreciated, good or bad. Thanks. Happy Hunting!!!

My only issue is Multi Shot, it’s supposed to replace Cobra Shot in the AOE rotation, but with a modifier like this, it makes it hard. I am thinking that maybe making Multi Shot on a seperate AOE Macro

Also to note, your Cobra Shot is turned into Steady Shot in the macro. Might be something with the ID of the spell. It fires fine, just for some reason it shows Steady Shot.

@Moonsorrow_1414
That’s what I’ve done-I’ve MS on on a different key and press it about every four seconds (per Azor’s guide) keeping Beast Cleave up 100% of the time and spamming my own macro in-between.

And you must’ve not seen the multiple, multiple multiple posts on this from Timothy Luke: Two most asked questions: Base Spells and Macro locks on this Forum AND in Discord…

Yea I just got back into WoW. For me having Multi Shot on a seperate key eliminates the Cobra Shot problem of firing both.

Lucky the macro doesn’t lock up, I have seen others that have. I’ve been around for years on the community for Hunters and Shamans for years. Seems like the 9.0 changes have made things harder for creators.

But honestly that was the only issue. Also maybe as a suggestion, Kill Shot doesn’t fire as often as it should, I’m wondering if reversing the order from BW then Kill Shot to Kill Shot then BW if that would help. Back in MOP we could use the leading zero system (/castsequence 0,0,0,0,0,0 Kill Shot) and it would make it a higher priority. Is there a way to do that for BM? I have tested something similar like this for MM, and seems to fire KS more.

@Moonsorow
Blizz shafted us on the castsquence 0,0,0,0 a while ago.

But someone asked Timothy Luke this on Discord recently: “so in theory you are creating the old /castsequence macro functionality that was removed?”
Mr. Luke’s response: “and much much more”

In testing out @Valamar’s macro I noticed I was Focus capped A LOT for ME (ymmv). Could be my gear or that dangerously inhuman ms spamming speed that he uses (remember: Blizz is watching). I run all of mine between the speed Timothy Luke recommends for all GSE users (don’t wanna get that possible ban). So I dunno.

Running yours, I don’t focus cap often. But with AOE I tend to fire too many Multi Shots so I become focus starved at that point. With MM, I only fire off a Multi Shot when it procs. BM I know doesn’t do the damage that MM does, but our pets our better on BM than on MM. A serious flaw from Blizzard, also noticing that BM pets just don’t survive like they used to but that is another topic.

I think for your macro, if you use the Shift modifier no more than 2 Multi Shots, without a shift modifier I think you could get 4 out.

My macros? I don’t release any of them to anyone.

As for Kill Shot, I recommend putting it in the KeyPress, Main Sequence, KeyRelease and Post Macro boxes or a combination of them or grab the Plater addon which has an “execute” highlighter on the nameplate setting for mobs under a certain amount of health and use a single button for it.

Really the question would be…Is this macro keeping up with the dps that I sim? If you can answer yes it’s very close minus 1-3% then I would say why change any thing. We all know a macro will never give you 100% plus dps. Just saying. I’m aware of the Kill Shot issue, on a boss fight it’s not an issue for me. But, on mobs it’s an issue cuz they die so quickly before it goes off. If I add more kill shots into the macro, then it will change the spell count of other spells. If you were to sim yourself and look at the spell count of each spell, my macro almost matches that spell count percentage wise. I appreciate all the feedback. Like most times I get, you should change this or do this, but noone really says how well their dps is. Just to add, I am working on improving the kill shot, I’m just not going to post it yet until I get the legendary ambers, tar trap, etc. put in. Happy Hunting!!!

Thanks Valamarr (Your name related to the Ashen Knight)

I’ll see if I can tweak something for AOE to make it easier so it doesn’t use Cobra Shot as then it gets focus starved. Its easy just need to replace Cobra/Steady Shot with Multi Shot.

Looking at Icy Veins talent guide, they mention to use Scent of Blood which gives 2 Barbed Shots charges. Second the new talent Bloodshed, should be used as the main talent. Maybe add this into the main body section or even in the Pre/Post area since it’s on a long cooldown.

@Moonsorow You have a valid point about the AOE, I just make sure I only do it every 4sec and I’m usually good on focus. Now let’s discuss the Scent of Blood and the 2 extra Barbed Shots. I don’t use it simply because it’s a pain in the but to account for it in a macro. Also, it is only about 122 more dps than me using one with the pack. Now on to Bloodshed, Aspect of the Beast is actually 3 dps more than Bloodshed. So, therefore I, as of right now, until changes are made, I’m not going to use Bloodshed simply because it’s another CD I would have to put in the macro and it would change everything about the macro. If you were to analyze my macro, it is almost on point with the spell count using Details. I’ve learned that icy and wowhead and etc. are not always right, especially when a new expansion comes out. But I am aware of my macro missing Kill Shot due to such a short window to get it off, that I am working on.