Venting, Fed Up of GS

Hi there,

The title says it all; I’m fed-up of wasting my time with GS.

It’s not rocket science and I am considered a “not stupid person” but I want to play WoW instead of spending a WE trying to sort this out.

A programming/syntax manual would help btw; everything works using the examples supplied, but as soon as I add something from this site or another btw, syntax hell’s doors open!

Specific>New>name paste>no reaction just a clean macro.

Got one to work (bad macro btw) this after having opened the damn thing with a Text Editor and cleaned all formatting before pasting it in Sequences.lua; Great :slight_smile:

Added a second macro, taking the same precautions, and … nothing works anymore; not the first macro, not the recently added not even the example one LOL

Specific>New>name paste>no reaction just a clean macro; again!

Call this lazy? Nope it isn’t at all. It’s just a way to aggravate fragile nerves!

Yep, I’m pissed; the interface is way too barelish, too crude, too accident-prone.

Macros should be held on separated files or the interface should have an edition module and control the addition of new macros to the sequences file.

Going back to Macro Tool Kit and SDM (latest version works fine) although the non-GS macros available here barely sustain 20K (i665, Destro), at least they work.

If someone finds the Graal please share :smiley:

Cheers

Well I mean absolutely no offense to anyone who uses em. (I currently dont and I am NOT taking the very huge risk of getting my account banned if one day blizzard up and decides to ban people for using it.)

Anyway, But this site is called “WOW LAZY MACROS” Not “Gnome Sequencer: The hunt for lazy macros” lol

People started using GS due to Blizzard’s removal of the “0s” in our macros. The other addons seemed to be non operational and that was an alternative. Now it has flooded this site and almost nobody tries to make any of the old ones anymore.

Macrotoolkit works fine as hell now, So I see absolutely no reason why we cant make use of both formats of making macros.

You can take a text editor and just use some doing? But you can make macros from those using GS. Which is what I did here. (And did some tweaking of my own.)

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/demo-lazy-macro-not-gs/

I am almost certain its not perfect? But it gets the job done.

Destro for locks? Does no good anymore man. Since Tues, Its been very lackluster DPS. Give DEMO a try. Its like HOLY HELL with DPS right now. :slight_smile: