Very Simple DK Unholy Leveling

Posting this here bc I found it helpful for leveling after fiddling with other GSE macros today.
Using Unholy leveling spec and glyphs from Wowhead.

This is a basic default wow macro without using GSE. Just make this macro and then you can manual or autoclick it.

#showtooltip
/startattack
/cast Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike, Icy Touch, Death Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Death Strike

You can modify after you get rid of your two blood runes after Blood Strike, Blood Strike and add in Scourge Strike when you get it at level 67. Death Strike in there is good for easy sustain, unless you rocking double heirloom trinks.

So after 67 or whenever you spec scourge strike - something like:
#showtooltip
/startattack
/cast Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike, Icy Touch, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Ghoul Frenzy, Blood Strike, Death Strike, Blood Strike, Death Strike

This is useful for easy zugzug single target since you will have to manual pestilance and DnD if you want to pull grps. But you could drop DnD and just pause macro after diseases are up to manual cast pestilence and it will work fine. Just stay on same target since macro resets with new target.

With the pooled runic power between pulls I will pull mobs w this macro:
#showtooltip
/petattack
/cast Death Coil

You can add in extra death coils if you want to optimize runic power. I like the simple zugzug while questing.