(VIPER/ENIX) Demon Hunter Vengeance AIO

Resource capping isn’t an issue, that is to say, being capped doesn’t hurt you and it can only help you. In our case the Pain levels were high, but so was our Soul Cleave and Soul Bomb use (the only spenders), and the output was often above the healers in the groups we ran. We feel very confident that the level of Pain, as long as it’s not starved, is optimal for the use.

If you are concerned, please give us some more to work on. Tell us if you took too much damage, didn’t heal it back up enough, and your healer struggled the whole time. We need data.

[quote quote=64133]
I also added [nochanneling] to almost all lines.[/quote]

Curious. Do you have something you are using with a cast time? I feel like you are seeing something we missed with this suggestion, but I can’t for the life of me see what it is.

[quote quote=64145]Viper,
I did find that if I ran the macro on my system at 50ms I did cap frequently but adjusting my speed upwards in increments of 5 allowed me to find my sweet spot. But like you said in the main post, “Speed should be between 50 and 80″…[/quote]

Perfect. Yes. This. This is exactly what we meant. Adjust up/down until it hums like the well-tuned machine that it is. Thank you.

Try this one, sorry about the other one…
dOKfuaakLIoLsKvPiQxPisZseLBPOWUKkQHPi5yIWYuf9mvPMMIuxtr12uf6BQsghkvDofKwNuHsZtQq19uuKdkvWcLk9qLctur4IOuzJQc8rvbnsruDsukLvQO0mrPKBQe1oPu)ubgQcIJQOOAPOu8uOPkLRQiITkviFvbvgRuroRckRfLsv7L8xLQbtvhMklwj8yumzPQllSzL0NvvJgLCAvwTcQ61kkkZgXTPKDtXVL0WvOJlvOy5s8CKMo46IA7IKVlsnErKZRuA9OuQSFuTsOMqNAcesf(SZV68tHwc7f2RMWKgSUsdq2Z4zNh6qh6ZhFn)f7t8CUWs8VQPTDme(l18OqhdCPIw5()OSCTpK9ucJKgDM(OxDfEgikghPJIc9Qgz)OWRx4ejN73OAOzRG7x29pgU)HLAEuiniRdPEgqy3bT2GLzl29GMqOC)Fuut4I86kYQMEGriLvn9athyGlviqy(6f2WKw8ITN9pN5dhBt42bRR0a0dMXR5dDOS)j7F8XhtmF(utXEToJPFjKuD9QjeCKWapvtOvMaNAcei0TUEjfu1eALjWPMabcbhjmGAcTYe4utGaHfhtOMqRmbo1eiqidXrPQjKEMpjeob7wEGDYNe7g7yJaH9366XKjWw1eALjWPMabclvsOMqRmbo1eiqi4iHbERMqRmbo1eiq4yQrWrcdOMqRmbo1eiq4z(LAEunHwzcCQjqGWvhdCvJAcTYe4utGaHzASZqCuQqOKdbceYOMStOMWTdwxPbOh848H(AQxpNEEIPsm18hNsRZy6Pf6yGlv0k3)hLLR9HSNsiuU)pkQjmtJ9FyIYXGSQPhyuxH)WeLJbzvtpWiKYQMEGHnHRFRqMmfQw7SU(qiCwrVqy7yiKcoitfMnrQWacDzOkmtJDkRA6bg1vyKkmGWnQvsFnTH7hsP(lbLY9BIJbHSKq6yqi2oRq2jy)7xZFkSeocogeITZkeoXrl5rqyMg70XGqSDwH6kmtJ9S5a1vGqxF)bx14i7q5()Oqvt2jutiuU)pkQje2ogcPGdYuHztKkmGqxgQcZ0y)mPIcnuxH)WeLJbzvtpWiKYQMEGPdmWLkesZlIuHbgsjwVKeIdHDSfBjmsfgq4gokimBoqi4k)aesZlIuHbW866LKW9n6a22XwhyttyMg7zZbQRqMmfQw7SU(qiCwrVaHzduU)pkQjmBoqi4k)aeiqGqwX9zbY(9CHjnyDLgGEWRPF94JVEn0HopX7Ph6Rh16mMEAHKQRxnHN5xQ5r1eALjWPMabcZ0y3ePIIwiKH4Ou1espZNecNGDlpWo5tIDJDSrGWmn2ziokvDfwQKqnHwzcCQjqGqWrcd8unHwzcCQjqGq366LuqvtOvMaNAceieCKWaQj0ktGtnbceMPXEQG1XqcTqiDmyuti9mFsi7ecTYe4ut2juxbce2FRRhtMaBvtOvMaNAceiS4yc1eALjWPMabcbhjmWB1eALjWPMabcxDmWvnQj0ktGtnbceMPXUXzfAHWmn2zQwlCG6kCm1i4iHbutOvMaNAceimtJDsKkiAHaHzduU)pkQjKYQMEGriLvn9adBcx)wH0XGqSDwHStW(3VM)uGqt2QvU)pkuz)u4zGOyCKokk0RAK9Jc7p6WNnmWLke6ieHPVEGLSFpx4AXzfiuCGt2tlSe)RAABhdHht1i8mhSZuTgjbe9YoHqiscsiK7fE9cNi5C)gvdnBfC)YU)XimF9chU3lExQSDpK0PtitTs6RPnAHaz)unHzduU)pkQjKogeITZkKDc2)(18Nce6yGlv0k3)hLLR9HSNrIPeEgikghPJIc9Qgz)OqOC)FuutyMg7)WeLJbzvtpWOUc)HjkhdYQMEGriLvn9aZg1kPVM2iKjtHQ1oRRpecNv0le2ogcPGdYuHztKkmGqxgQcZ0yNYQMEGrDfgPcdiCJAL0xtB4(HuQ)sqPC)M4yqiljKogeITZkKDc2)(18NclHJGJbHy7ScHtC0sEeeMPXoDmieBNvOUcZ0ypBoqDfiSpOoixCqOUczf3Nfi73ZfsQUE1eEMFPMhvtOvMaNAceimtJDtKkkAHqgIJsvti9mFsiCc2T8a7Kpj2n2XgbcZ0yNH4Ou1vyPsc1eALjWPMabcbhjmWt1eALjWPMabcDRRxsbvnHwzcCQjqGqWrcdOMqRmbo1eiqyMg7Pcwhdj0cH0XGrnH0Z8jHSti0ktGtnzNqDfiqy)TUEmzcSvnHwzcCQjqGWIJjutOvMaNAceieCKWaVvtOvMaNAceiC1Xax1OMqRmbo1eiqyMg7gNvOfcZ0yNPATWbQRWXuJGJegqnHwzcCQjqGWmn2jrQGOfceM0G1vAaYE6NZfEMurHgQRWTdwxPbi73VMlS)OdF2WaxQqOJqeM(6bwY(9CHL4FvtB7yi8yQgHRfNvGqXbozpTWZCWot1AKeq0l7ecHijiHqUx41lCIKZ9Bun0SvW9l7(hd3VXecZxVq2whXwPjtGdxhtYTfYuRK(AAJ6kq2Vvt42bRR0aK97xZf6yGlv0k3)hLLR9HSNsiuU)pkQjmtJ9FyIYXGSQPhyuxH)WeLJbzvtpWiKYQMEGHnHRFRqMmfQw7SU(qiCwrVqy7yiKcoitfMnrQWacDzOkmtJDkRA6bg1vyKkmGWnQvsFnTH7hsP(lbLY9BIJbHSKq6yqi2oRq2jy)7xZFkSeocogeITZkeoXrl5rqyMg70XGqSDwH6kmtJ9S5a1vGqxF)bx14i7q5()Oqvt2jutiuU)pkQjmtJ9ZarPKhHBbjuxHW2XqifCqMkmBIuHbe6YqvyKkmGWnCuqinVisfgyiLy9ssioe2XwSLWFyIYXGSQPhyeszvtpW0bg4sfcZMdecUYpaHzASNnhOUcP5frQWayED9ss4(gDaB7yRdSPjKjtHQ1oRRpecNv0lqy2aL7)JIAcZMdecUYpabceiKvCFwGSFpxOZCwo4Qg1esbxbutitLulDLDcHmvsTWgzNqyFU4GRAe253cHIZqjoiEq2WiK75EUN7xZgg4QMnhl1FjO0KX9uWvGoLmUNcUcmSKX99bbCDkzCFFqa3WwIpl3Z9Cp3Z9CpPY4iC)yP(5ZY9Cp3Z9Cp3FRBowQ)sqPCFhN7NQZpNVe3dScdFwUN75EUN75EUN7hl1p3ptC)yP(lbLY9tM7NMpl3Z9Cp3Z9CFqOXTU5yP(lbLY9DCUVZVMVe3dScdFwUN75EUN75EUN7hl1p3ptC)tUFgC)MJL6Veuk3pzUF6L4ZY9Cp3Z9Cp3heAWNL75EUN75EUN75(Xs9Z9Ze3V5yP(lbLY9ZG7tSe3pzUFA(SCp3Z9Cp3Z9HPNpl3Z9Cp3Z9CFjGCXW9uWvGoX9tk3V5yP(5(jZ99bbCDAPKX9uWvGHX9tk3V5yP(5(jZ99bbCdBj(SCp3Z9CFy65ZY9CVqkJJejj7ecDKrwozpLqO4muIdI22XqiLLBMfc3k7PeYuj1shKDcHmvsT8qzNqysY(LqkJJeBLDcHLk4Gq2tjmtJDO4muIdc1vGql3zutitLulDLDcHmvsTWgzNqyFU4GRAe25xZfcfNHsCq8GSHri3Z9Cp3VMnmWvnBowQ)sqPjJ7PGRaDkzCpfCfyyjJ77dc46uY4((GaUHTeFwUN75EUN75EsLXr4(f1SHjM4OGZWeC)mX9woGvNPNzZXs9xckL7Nm3B5awDE8wIpl3Z9Cp3Z9CFjGCXW9uWvGoX9tk3V5IA2WetCuWzycUFYCFFqaxNwkzCpfCfyyC)KY9BUOMnmXehfCgMG7Nm33heWnSL4ZY9Cp3Z9HPNpl3Z9cPmosKKSti0rgz5K9ucHIZqjoiABhdHlQzdtiCRSFjKPsQLoi7eczQKA5HYoHWKK9BHughj2k7eclvWbHSNsyMg7qXzOeheQRabcjvxVAcpZVuZJQj0ktGtnbceMPXUjsffTqidXrPQjKEMpjeob7wEGDYNe7g7yJaHzASZqCuQ6kSujHAcTYe4utGaHGJeg4PAcTYe4utGaHU11lPGQMqRmbo1eiqi4iHbutOvMaNAceimtJ9ubRJHeAHq6yWOMq6z(Kq2jeALjWPMStOUceiS)wxpMmb2QMqRmbo1eiqyXXeQj0ktGtnbcecosyG3Qj0ktGtnbceU6yGRAutOvMaNAceimtJDJZk0cHzASZuTw4a1v4yQrWrcdOMqRmbo1eiqyMg7Kivq0cbcZgOC)FuutiLvn9aJqkRA6bg2eU(TcPJbHy7SczNG9VFn)PaHMSvRC)FuOY(PWZarX4iDuuOx1i7hf6yGRAOQjKcUcOMW(6(NutRUc)KA6DhdCvJqkRAAHFsn9(AXzfchUWnZ6qU4ODStKCUFJQHMTcUFz3)y4(hsQPfiqy6Rhyj73ZfUwCwbcfh4K9CHL4FvtB7yi8yQgHN5GDMQ1ijGOx2jecrsqcHCVWRx4ejN73OAOzRG7x29pgU)HKAAH5Rx4WpKUjX2E)Dd7beHjnyDLgGSN(5CHm1kPVM2Ofc7p6WNnmWLke6iebceMs2jM(zcbsa

Hey love the new macro but have one small issue that maybe some 1 can assist me.

On Control Mod my macro stops, this is not a problem specific to this macro is to every one so far. I use a Razer BlackWidow keyboard if this info helps. to my knowledge i have use default key config in game.

Also i liked Sigil of silence has a MOD key can i set it up has a normal key like por example my “<” key?
Is there a problem to also have Torment on a MOD key?

if any of this questions was answered before and i dint notice please just point me in the right direction.

EDIT 1 : So found out what was blocking the MOD keys, basically is blizzard own key binds.
Fix or Workaround – Game Menu -> Key Bindings -> Action Bar -> Select any default Key bind that uses designated MOD Key and hit Unbind key.
Hope this helps others has well.

Put IS on a mod with the reason of to be used as a kite mechanic and include FB without explination feels a bit wierd.

FB is really, really important to be able to control by yourself as it is a major Def CD, while IS is on a 2 charge 12 second refresh.

Not sure why, and I am intrested in getting Vipers answer on this.

I have edited this myself to inculde IS on a ImmoAura sequence, and put FB out of the macro.

[quote quote=64213]Put IS on a mod with the reason of to be used as a kite mechanic and include FB without explination feels a bit wierd.
FB is really, really important to be able to control by yourself as it is a major Def CD, while IS is on a 2 charge 12 second refresh.
Not sure why, and I am intrested in getting Vipers answer on this.
I have edited this myself to inculde IS on a ImmoAura sequence, and put FB out of the macro.[/quote]

It was a decision to hybridize the use of Infernal Stike. Here’s why.

Infernal Strike has a lot of nuance to it. In a regular/heroic dungeon you will use it to engage a fight, keep mobs locked on you (as well as use your Sigils to help this), and burn them on CD to increase your DPS and healing.

But this changes somewhat as soon as you hit a mythic. Right now DHs are squishier, you are expected to get your healing up right away, but our threat management is much better. If IS was in the macro natively as I had it before, you will burn one or both your charges before Spirit Bomb was active, or after it expired.

Having it on mod, as well as on key, means that you can engage with it, save one in case you didn’t lock threat, and then burn them once SB is up and get your heals on.

It’s more advanced, for sure, but we feel it was a superior way of handling the ability.

I get the input, totally, but including it in the macro really wont effect the spiritbomb outcome due to the charges.

I tried it in the mythics I did run late this night and it just feels dull. Again, it comes down to playstyle and how you play.

I am in fact more intruiged about the FB addition - I have the Azerite trait that gives me a shield when it drops off, so i run it quite effetivly, but on higher M+ it will be crucial to have it on manuall actiation, and that goes in pollimic with the reasons about IS not included, hence the mindfuck :slight_smile:

In overall, as said on disco, this runs much better for me then the one before, and the one before was gucci as well, no fuzz.

[quote quote=64228]I get the input, totally, but including it in the macro really wont effect the spiritbomb outcome due to the charges.
I tried it in the mythics I did run late this night and it just feels dull. Again, it comes down to playstyle and how you play.[/quote]

As always, you are free to edit and adjust the macro how you like. In an earlier version, we had IS in sequence with IA so that it was automatic but not spammy. You could always do that, too. Maybe somehow split it with Sigil? This was a problem in my earier builds, I’ll get into it below.

What follows isn’t directly addressed to you, @Nikkj, but I’m going to use your critique to explain ourselves a bit and see if that doesn’t help shed some light on this.

To me, it feels more in control and not any less exciting. I use my Infernal Strike charges, I don’t let them sit, I just have total control of when and where to use them. I use one to engage, I use the other to lock threat and benefit from the heal after SB. I usually leave one in reserve just in case I need to use it, but if it’s clear nothing else can or will be pulled then I don’t, I burn both always. Having more control also means less clipping of Sigil of Flame when you take Flame Crash, which before would often overlap and effectively erase half of one or more. Now you can see Sigil’s CD status and decide if you’re safe enough to IS again to apply a fresh Sigil for it’s full duration. As long as you aren’t sitting on 2 charges, you’re gold.

In terms of healing you have three sources, lesser soul fragments from Shear/Fracture (that you have to manually pick up unless you use either of the following), Soul Cleave (heal, plus fragment absorb), and Soul Bomb (heal and fragment absorb, and debuff to turn 10% of your damage into additional heals). The only change here is the addition of lesser fragments to normal ones, and how they heal (8% of recent damage taken within the last 5 seconds). Otherwise everything else is the same unless I’m missing something.

Viper can weigh in on this since none of this was solely my or his decision, but we both felt pretty confident that having more manual control of when IS was used was only a good thing, especially in mythics where we start with a larger disadvantage to other tanks. The change makes the macro more advanced, for sure, but any more so than say my Disc or SPriest macros which also require a small amount of manual control. As tanks, we need to leverage our Sigils and Infernal Strikes in a more controlled way.

OK, folks, I want to clarify something about Infernal Strike. When I said kite I didn’t mean that’s the only way I use it. I’m purely talking about situations in Mythic and Mythic + content when you want to avoid mechanics. If you have the time and opportunity to cast Infernal Strike then, by all means, hit the modifier. When I also talk about “kite” I don’t use the modifier to kite. Its programmed to my #1 key.

[quote quote=64156]I like the macro but I made a few changes to it. I agree that it is a good idea to have a way to cast infernal strike when needed manually but I don’t use it to kite because to me that is a waste to only use it then because it’s quite useful in combat. So I simply changed /cast Immolation Aura into /castsequence [@player,combat] reset=14 Immolation Aura, Infernal Strike, Immolation Aura
[/quote]

Also, I’d like to point out that reset=X where X = a number value that represents seconds in a macro is also often misunderstood. People will type reset=2 and expect that the castsequence will reset after 2 seconds but this is not true at all, what it really means is that the castsequence will reset 2 seconds after the last time the macro button was pressed, so if the button is being spammed the castsequence never resets.

Nikkj,

I like to use IS as manual as possible. Also, FB is cast almost all of the time. We have included both WA and TMW to alert us of the rare case it’s not up on the target. Keep trying to practice with on how we set up the macro and in the long run I’m sure you will agree its the best way to use the macro. :slight_smile:

I love your macro, attached is my edited version that includes auto raid marking your target with a skull IF you are the party leader. Edit* Also includes engineer Loot-A-Range for auto looting after combat.

dOe9gaGisLnbvKrjsoLOyvkQzrL6wIq2fPq(fPQHjroMewgiEMsPPrIUgPuBJuO(MsvJtPY5Gku3JegOishKqTqrupuuAIesxeK2iPGpskAKOs6KkYkvWlrLQzcv6Muj7KGFkrnusjlfQ6PcMkjDvreBLq8vrGXkc6SqfYBfPUROYEHmyKddSyLIhJQMSqDzkBwu1NvOrdkNwsVwiMnuUnQy3O8BQA4GQJJkLLt0ZvY0L66uX2Hk47OsmErOoVqA(qf1(vnQaPIekqbrGkOPyHSqtLTCz8IojiwfQOQIf4EgKaeKkkWvddowLfbfqbvaMX6fkuaPy7wiBrbUAyWrb8ghqe7Kp)P55zrGkOjuXczHEAt0tPezslO4pHtNGkmLWmZZZFyEEoR3lJRmqBXQawKtIyYv1ZMNN)Wu(tWbYo6jmdeFkQ3rEQbYrRpXLkg2Pn2joazel(exQnStGtRioyyUp1WQRtlEzfEFQUoH55bTfFQYo1WStrSONKgMbwMg9HpOx6WovZFkjSApT0u6DGJRbInzkDWXarnPUmNaS4tAAnEqnwfihTEIfBjoLUgihTwxMJZk2DQHzStbRXdQXQa5O1P01a5O16CVlZjJf)Hpu6KItc(tUaYiM8dfNuCchzyyEUCszIG7RS(uObYpa5KItLLa2ODkBvYJzFy7jfN0YrchZojAfWXZI)GYtkoPP0m2jvzfWgXSpO9jfNsaSABNYkTfVX6tU8E2h04tkoLmMJDkWnhG0(W(tkoH3IpPlH6oLv6xRpS7KItjawTTtHioyyF4dFyEEweO4dtLfovmpp)HpmpRko5tPkYmpFcpuxLfbA4KlOQIDvgVwCTCykCYLyHKig3tzfhupjwq0ttcAakEbX4EkOIFI7qpPw(uYqpvw4KRYIoPHjO4)qGRtAq9KItH6yf7Kp)PSWav26ukvy11P66u7p5SStr9oYtIld9eh)MtJsVd8toWZ8HSQ4X9KItz9SLdh7KlWyL)ukrTno5ZFYZobLzCIQrNYcw9PgwDDIlWm2PgMDs1WWCzjaMXonX7zNG7HVo5apZheJR6jfNMy5njdGDk0YAe7ukxaMda7epy1N85pnXYBsga7uOL1iwguqulpWbRrcfOqaUXpjksq7DfOGyNgMxIcImPfu8NWPtqfMsik4cWl9IyYv1ZwivKqbsfjuGc65bR(uAEpNnG2nZZddWygwLnM7eKsklbPajabf0Zdw9P08EoBaTBMNhgGXmSkBm3PI972RSesylkONhS6tqkTD)oiibLOGEEWQxg3CmgVDknVNZgq7M55HbymdRYgZDcIY9k1wP7tqGSt5(9Upbr5ELARejOnkONhS6tP59C2aA3jfogiQjDZ88WamMHvzJ5obPKsTl2IcC3IQL0wlKksOaf03a5O1NsNuoENL5XbtM7ehVZY84Gjrcqqb98GvVmU5ymE7uAyajh3mFSbIZDsAlRv0a5O1NobPKYcT37(eZbddjSff0Zdw9P0XgioxAM3sCD1RCNW177ejor4bSrKGsuqFdKJwBmJt0tPzEyajNCPJnqCouJc469WXTYP2OW2sOa3TO4nmdSmKksOaf0VAGSbDd4JGeGGc6LoSt18NscR2tlnLEh44AGytMshCmqutQlZjal(KMwJhuJvbYrRNyXwItPRbYrR1L54SIDNAyg7uWA8GASkqoADkDnqoATo37YCYyXOgfcTbxdom(U6zOqW4MJX6kadf0YVAxaEPhPIekqb98GvFkDsHJbIAs38EoBaDUtf7WXffLqnkOkRSiwdbLmkOL0Cb4LEKksOaf0Zdw9P08EoBaDUtqkTDpKsOgfuLvweRlqjJAuJcUamha2eRnjoySU6zOKrnQriaUsage Information
Remake of VENGEANCE by (VIPER & ENIX)
CoordinatedTank Version
If party lead your target will be marked with a skull, this script is located in the key release.

/run if UnitIsGroupLeader(“player”) and GetRaidTargetIndex(“target”)~=8 then SetRaidTarget(“target”,8) end

0 = No Marker
1 = Yellow 4-point Star
2 = Orange Circle
3 = Purple Diamond
4 = Green Triangle
5 = White Crescent Moon
6 = Blue Square
7 = Red “X” Cross
8 = White Skull

VERSION 1

TAB (1) REMOVES METAMORPHOSIS MANUAL CAST AND INFERNAL STRIKE TO BE ON MODIFIER
SHIFT = Sigil of Chains (This is to use your AOE mob group up)
CTRL = Consume Magic (Debuff on Enemy. Cast this when the TellMeWhen Icon pops up)
ALT = Infernal Strike (Manual cast of Infernal Strike)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Demon Spikes

KeyPress: Throw Glaive

Main Sequence: Fiery Brand, Immolation Aura, Soul Cleave, Sigil of Flame, Spirit Bomb, Shear

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Infernal Strike

This is really cool, works wonderfully. I’m speaking of the loot-a-rang of course. No seriously I like the little changes you’ve made. I also added

/cast Lightforged Augment Rune
/cast Repurposed Fel Focuser

into the Keypress, got this little trick from Gween (RIP) from the Beastmaster Hunter Macro’s, works really great.
Of course will change as soon as they are updated and Yes, I know that the Rune doesn’t work after level 119, but I do know that it will be changed to another shortly, not the next patch but maybe the one after.

im 342 ilvl with EnixLHQ macro (do all dg mythic 2 times very easy)
ill test this version and give a feedback

I really enjoyed how this macro was written. I felt my character more solid and consistent, with better heals and damage and even greater mobility. Demon Spikes is working well, it just depends on Tanker taking care of certain boss. The Weak Auras and Tell Me When settings are fabulous. Congratulations on the well-developed work!

Yay! Awesome! So glad it’s working great for you.

Thanks all for testing as well. Sorry been kind of busy with leveling :slight_smile: Happy hunting I will be back once mythics are done for the week for all 3 tanks :(:frowning:

I understand that perfectly, I wanted to make it so that it resets if I am out of combat for long enough to reset cooldowns and that is why I put the reset=14. 14 is the time it takes IA to cooldown and because IS only needs 13 seconds they will both be castable at that point. This way that cast sequence should reset if I am out of combat long enough to reset those cooldowns because I don’t press the button at all when not in combat. The macro lets IS go back up to 2 charges because of the 2 IA charges. So it casts IA, then IS, next Casts IA after it is available, casts IS after, Then has to go through 2 IAs to get the next IS giving it time to go back up to max charges.

thanks so much, returning to the game after four or so years… this is nice.

PSA!
WARNING!
ADVISORY!
PAY ATTENTION!

If you are using ANY LEGION LEGENDARY ITEM YOU WILL BREAK THIS AND ALL OTHER MACROS!

When researching mine and several other user’s issues with both my SPriest and Disc macros, as well as a few others I noticed having issues with other macros, I have found a common thread that I was able to test and definitively find as the cause.

If you are using any of your old legendaries for their item level, they WILL screw over your GCD by attempting active abilities that no longer exist. This is even worse with passive abilities that will attempt to trigger under their normal circumstances, but will flash the error “You are higher than the max usable level for this spell”, which will also interrupt anything that would have triggered that legendary’s ability.

So, don’t do what I did and keep those legendaries equipped. Put them in the bank or get rid of them completely, they will do more harm than good.

Hi,

I’m really enjoying this macro, but isn’t ‘Shear’ gone in 8.* and ‘Fracture’ now taking it’s place?

Ps. I highly recommend this macro for Infernal Strike.

#showtooltip Infernal Strike
/cast [mod:alt, @player][@cursor][] Infernal Strike

Hello, Guys i need you help, with Tell me When.

I am trying to Copy from the attached file but i am receiving an error for a symbol Near…

Can anyone Help? am i doing something wrong?

Image Link below
Error