(VIPER/ENIX) Demon Hunter Vengeance AIO

It could. You should not be sitting at max Pain for very long, with all the healing spells being used.

[quote quote=65759]I leveled using your original DH macro and just recently switched to this one and it does seem to run better. I removed throw glaive and the /targetenemy line from the pre macro because I found it leads to accidental pulls. I also added [combat] to Soul Barrier and Immolation Aura to keep those from firing off accidentally if I leave my macro key running. I also made a 2nd version with Sigil of Silence as the Shift mod that I use for raiding when I don’t run Chains.
Also, The “consume magic” WA you have here does not seem to do what people are thinking it would do. its really just a disrupt WA that tells you when you can interrupt and has nothing to do with consume magic.
A proper WeakAura for purgable buffs with consume magic can be found at the link below.
https://wago.io/41Lx_qsWX[/quote]

I’ll let Viper know.

New to Tanking, I love the macro, it’s working really good for me. My question is, if doing a raid and I’m the off tank, how much would the Throw Glaive affect the main tank on getting threat, mainly at the start of the fight (I know the cast only happens once until there is a new target)? Should I take it out of the macro and manually do it when needed or is it ok to keep it in when doing raids with two tanks?

It doesnt affect at all. Im use it regularly and no issues

2. I do use Razer/Logitech software. Both are set to 50ms and I set it to spam that button over and over. Both Enix and I agree that the sweet spot is around 80ms, but we suggest you play with the setting based on your latency from 50-100.

sorry call me a noob. Explain this process? i ahve a corsair scimitar pro that uses icue software that can program macros etc. but i guess im not sure how you set this up

i figured it out 2 minutes after this post sorry

ok so im still noobing out over here. The mod seams to be working great. im really happy with it, but i have a general lazy macro question.

if something is a pre macro is that for coding reasons or is there something i should be doing. should i be pressing that ability prior to starting the macro or extra during the macro?

I also would like to remove Fiery Brand from the auto cast and add it as a modifier. do i simply remove it from the sequence, or does that effect timing of inner loop etc. what changes should i make to take it out?

also im trying to add Disrupt as a modifier but no matter the modifier i cant get it cast. any suggestions

/cast [mod:control, @player,combat] Sigil of Misery

this is the kind of line im trying to add to the keypress section but it doesnt work. please advise with some help

[quote quote=66389]ok so im still noobing out over here. The mod seams to be working great. im really happy with it, but i have a general lazy macro question.
if something is a pre macro is that for coding reasons or is there something i should be doing. should i be pressing that ability prior to starting the macro or extra during the macro?[/quote]

PreMacro is scripting that will automatically execute as you run the macro. It will activate first, and then continue on with the rest of the “main sequence” macro, and will never repeat again until the “main sequence” has been completed X amount of times where X is the InnerLoopLimit.

You would have to remove it from the macro and re-add it as /cast [mod:MODIFIER] Fiery Brand where MODIFIER is either ALT, CTRL, or SHIFT. You cannot designate any other mod keys, nor specific left or right keys. You can add this line to the “main sequence”, KeyPress, or KeyRelease.

Same as above.

[quote quote=66399]/cast [mod:control, @player,combat] Sigil of Misery
this is the kind of line im trying to add to the keypress section but it doesnt work. please advise with some help[/quote]

Sigils, unless you take the talent Concentrated Sigils you will need to add @player or @cursor to your /cast line. For example /cast [@player] Sigil of Misery to drop it at your feet. However, if you don’t add in a mod key conditional you’ll fire it at cooldown which is not the way you should use it. You would want it to look like /cast [mod:MODIFIER, @player] Sigil of Misery where again MODIFIER is any of the allowed mod keys.

*FIXED
apparently i had my alt key doing bound to something else and it was causing a conflict

thank you for the fast response

to drop it at your feet. However, if you don’t add in a mod key conditional you’ll fire it at cooldown which is not the way you should use it. You would want it to look like /cast [mod:MODIFIER, @player] Sigil of Misery where again MODIFIER is any of the allowed mod keys.

i have added this exactly to my macro and it still doesnt work.
my key press macro looks like this

/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Throw Glaive, null
/cast [mod:shift] Metamorphosis
/cast [mod:control] Consume Magic
/cast [mod:alt, @player] Sigil of Misery

when i press alt while the macro is ongoing nothing happens. all other mods work

ok so now that i got this working like a champ for the way id like. is there any way at all to have more than just the three modifiers. its kind of limiting to have just 3.

again you guys this is amazing. i really love the work you have done here.

Depending where you keep the actual macro button, you can use the others to either side, lol

what progress u have guys with this macro ?

So from just spamming this macro at 367 ilvl it can get to lvl 10 on the tank dummy in boralus.

I have added shear too a mod key. seem to be doing alot better. at ilvl 370 dummy stack is be tween 15-22

first post is missing stuff, so here it is from a cached version of the site
dKeSeaGjvvzuqQofK0QqQzPu6wkv2Ler)IkggsCmkAzq8mOQPjvUMsvBtP4BuOXrjoNejRts4EsunqirhuvzHqHhQOAIkkxeHnkj6JsuAKsQCsk1kvL8siHzkjDtO0oLYpLqdvvyPqLNcAQeCvjcTvjLVkrXyvvvVvv0DvLAVcdM0HjAXuqpwHjdfDzv2mL0NHugns60i61uGztOBlvTBr(TOgUICCvvSCL8CQA6axNkTDvv67sQA8sK68sW6Liy)OomdHOzgWAeTY(1MtGEn7he4(JOz)pQrdjecyDN4KizYGasfaM8v44uFUErzjuOxowzFjh5EhR5LBV3bKNiho)soDRDxIS07(9sODY042H51Nt7O6Ma3ANKmVZYokobuqkEjGpGMiM4XJGpG1DItbKMMUgrRSeFT5eSAybwrVM9dcCS(hRen7)rLMMMFrttJJ4BgRZie(SRczfdIQfldnnn)IMMUgboODXgRi0008l(fnTWhgSIUjQ00SIJaBXAeqwXsi8HTiUh1veAdzf7xRe)QY68pOaRFTzSA3QKax7RkRqbC2OGGvHISIbbRfBSIT4m7kTjWXVG1zxPaRLZkKensrwZwzDovjzYZk6cuj9Ss6zfKz11FSwi7Uy9RibR9zdzfTv2DIv3ju5xZfWvL1YzDEo5D7pwXkrJCWk6ZodDTAL1CIvI01xOKSox6bScOs6zTEQxIva1JvHtue7vgQxIv7roX6uEYZQ7eQ8RVQcSwoR2jR3kjfzfcwKgCSIowzYvkY6q6bSMTYQDY6TssrwHGfPbhQbC2zv6kcIMzaXkhRCTB5jZjFienZqiAMb0zi9awr2GFtNLOHeqNH0dyfHshfeZOHpGodPhWQPrlg7OeTUa6mKEaRiuWB0cs02hqNH0d83pUxACSI0zSBF3wwrqS0z04wwr6m2TVlABcOZq6bS(eLtIYc3A7i3BOe8MvekD7l1MaIIRWJ159Hq0mdOdqUq7ax66lW6Zu(knPh4F)mLPkx9VFI5jX8D0qcOZq6b(7h3lnowzDD(duoqUq7aSYkcLoZ9g3YAYvumA4dOZq6bS(SpJzfEQKwbBzfLd3LpVEZkcfet8wIwxaDgspG1N9zmRqkc2YkkNeLfU12rU3qj4nRMwkLPjLOTpGodPhW6Z(mMvmalX3SIy0cEKnbiGvZ5PQK9KGaINsarXva3jEs)fcrZmGodPhWkYg8B6SeGacb3uLUPbGmNci8(X9sasPyaFK9aSYXkhcbiGclYKbhajWiGpwhw5yLdHOzgqNH0dyfHcEJiucqafwKjdoGzGracqaHt3WEw02BXmGFUaQ5vaRz)GahR)XkrZ()aIvMCLI2jWT(9saYCkWiabica

I updated the OP with my current in-game version. Any changes, if any, would be very minor (maybe loop changes).

Also, if anyone has questions or comments they want me to see, I am not notified when this thread updates so please ping me in Discord or send me a PM.

Guys, did someone has same problem like mine ? I’m unable to import the script into gse . In fact when I paste the macro string and hit import button, nothing happens - gse hangs for a moment and thats all. I tryed with other strings - no such problem like this one. Any ideas ?

You’re trying the one in the OP? How about the one two posts up from this one?