Void Elves: The New Master Race

No joke regarding the subject line; I made new toons from all 4 new allied races. For casters, VE rocks so hard…

I used my 110 buff on my VE HPriest; despite only being geared with starter gear (about 870). Still, it took 4 or 5 enemy DPS to take me down in BGs.

Crap gear and almost 0 honor talents, I got to see one poor rogue try like mad to 1v1 me; blowing every one of his CDs in a vain, futile effort to kill me. It would have been comical if I didn’t feel sorry for the guy: could almost see his desperation as he poked me with his shivs, but to no avail.

After 30 solid seconds of him tunneling me, one of my team mates finally saw him (hey, it IS Alliance, after all) and killed him…while he was autistically still trying to kill me.

He never targeted me after that. >:)

But every forum (especially on Blizz’s own) does not address why VEs are so damn good (even better than humans, IMHO); its because that they are looking at why for the wrong reasons, as usual:

…No, its not because of Spatial Rift…

…not the dances…

…not how they look…

…or silly-assed lore…

…or the jokes/emotes…

…its that kick ass Preternatural Calm, the most undervalued racial ability that NO ONE is talking about. >:)

For the first time ever, you can actually out-heal your attackers without using almost any CDs (as I said, my VE HPriest has almost no honor talents). I never realized before how much time was “lost” in casting because I was taking damage.

WOW! :smiley:

Did not realized the have that racial. Good to know. Now i just need to figure out how to farm rep to unlock them :slight_smile:

Argus world quests.