Vulf's simple 1-button Cat macro

This macro works well for my Nostromo using down 0.07s up 0.07s. Using some other software for this might require adjusting, but you could start at 140ms. My ping is in the low 40s in game.

This macro doesn’t include Tiger’s Fury or Berserk. I use those as needed on separate buttons, because 99% of the time I am doing solo stuff.

For me, this macro keeps thrash and rake up consistently, and fires off finishers with 5 combo points at least 90% of the time. It will auto cast Regrowth when it’s free.

I use Rake in the #1 slot on my stealth bar. This macro will auto stealth you into your cat form from your mount or travel form. It could be adapted to make a stun lock pvp macro by replacing Rip with Maim and adding Mighty Bash just before Ferocious Bite. You pros know what to do. Anyway, this is what I use, and it for sure would be good for leveling.

d0Z1caWsikVfc0RHkUmOzcr6WOmBu5Xi6MqL(fcUnu05PI2jb7v1UjA)kgfKWWqOFtYaHu1qjKgSsdNk1bHO6uqkDmPooKIfsLSuOulgilxslck8urlJYZLyIqIMkQAYqOmDHhbH40i5za66u1gHGSvOQ2mvy7qO6qqaZIuFgI4CqsnsijJdGrtO(guLtcPY0iexdPUhespek5UqqTnG63N)c9ZglKZFb78p5zCqzuEAgWUn7jQGCUFIndh4SispRsoRtLVoBjGmUq8SGy1NOe6G55Il0pXLrwv4dRfkLSC(l0N)c9tcKSsuGOXdLKWzNTclWarjvycIfZoBtemaGe1ZAnq8alIE2MiEOwplTzTEwAZA9SwdepWIONL2SwpRz0GbONL2SwpBdWm9S0M16zBIGbaKOEwZObdqpBdWm9S0M16zPnR1ZAnq8alIEwAZA9S0M16znJgma9SnaZEIuLYnsPWKkE2p5RusCGrFxprfKHyh0tbijoh0txqU4GEInLej9b9mdOBeYljdkL8zcrJhkdkg3tKbDkAfwkN)c9tcKSsmlcqBn9JNid6eBihKvGN)c9tcKkzrXbNL5dLxwet5iML4fSNeizLywee9U5yoHvnPctqSaHNfaQbc(caFsGujlko4SmFO8YIykhXS9JN8vkjoWWURNIQkbUmYQ68xOFsO6LZMWal8zvuGbZhkVSiMYrGHUr7fSNeQE5SjmWcFwffyW8HYllIPCeyOB0(4j2usKyh0trRqCzKv15F8elfMGyXD94XZ0nKeDO8cnrGprUpeRQpX3Z5a98(kJZPs(exM0Z4qNmGvehkdkL8UE84h
Usage Information
Rake #1 on your stealth bar

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Prowl

Main Sequence: Swipe, Rip, Rake, Thrash, Ferocious Bite, Shred

KeyRelease: Regrowth

Post Macro:

I’ve tried many, but this one is the most trouble free and consistent with no lockups or shapeshifting issues. If you can make improvements, post them.

2 Likes

Would be interested in a feral pvp version

Just do like I said in the post. It’s not hard to edit.

Says I sim at 24k burning hit 18k with this so I call it a win

What essences do you use in the neck? And what are some goof Azerite traits from armor?