Warlock Afflliction Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - MOR3 DOTS

Good to know, theres a “fix” for people having the problem ( not my case )

Thanks for your input @AbortedShadow !

Cheers.

I see what people are talking about how it fires off UA sometimes it hangs but if u stop casting for a sec and restart it fixes the macro. Its almost like a bug in the matrix its done it to me probly 4%-6% of the time not all the time.

Don’t have time or want to deal with drama.

Everyone be kind to each other when replying or don’t use the forums.

Don’t want to close topics because of it.

Any sign of drama will get deleted.

Thank you for your consideration.

11 Likes

Is it a level req for this?

i tried copy it into GS as usual, but nothing happends.

Curious is this spec is shadowland ready ?

You sure these talent choices? I see differents ones for ST and AOE: https://www.wowhead.com/affliction-warlock-talent-guide

might be dumb, but where do i import those strings?

why does the macro look like gibberish?

thanks for the macro

GSE: Gnome Sequencer Enhanc… - Addons - World of Warcraft - CurseForge

You will need that addon and there will be an import button

GSE: Gnome Sequencer Enhanc… - Addons - World of Warcraft - CurseForge

You will need that addon
the string to import is not the macro, it turns into the macro when imported, because coding…

Yes, I see a much different talent setup than this and so this macro will not work with my choices.

I use 3322223 talent choices for my affliction spec, which is offered up by Icy Veins for the raid setup. I tend to use my destro spec for mythics, regular dungeons and solo content.

I can’t use this macro with my current setup. I tried this one but when I took it into raid Monday night, it failed me miserably. So at break time I swapped back to what I had been using since it at least worked, albeit at lower dps lvls.

Also a note: I do not use a mouse with a lot of buttons. I use my mouse for movement and targeting only. Therefore, if any macros use mouse buttons for skills, it will fail every single time.

Considering he wrote this while the game was in Beta phase i’d say it’s doing quite well. I just leveled a lock and tested this out on the dummies and real world and was hitting close to my sim.

Maybe you can tinker with it to suit your current setup.

Also a note: I wouldn’t go into a raid with a set group without testing a macro and setting it up first and this particular macro has no modifiers so I don’t see how it would fail you by using extra mouse buttons.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello @Tiaminz

In due time i will try continue all my beta / 9.0.1 ptr macros.

Some work, some doesnt perform.

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers